Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED: Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 Hybrid

Our Sponsors

Congrats guys! Looking forward to seeing your reviews!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I stopped by the PGA Tour Superstore this morning and I wanted to demo this before we even get them. Unfortunately, 2-month-old did not have the excitement for being there as I did. So our visit was short lived. I did get to see it and hold it. It looks nice at setup. The face is definitely deep. Which I can see helping out of the rough. I'll be interested to see how it performs off of the tee.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Got back to the Superstore today... This time with my wife in case my little one was fussy. Instead she slept the whole time.... Figures! Got to hit the 119 a handful of times and play around with it in one of the bays for a bit. I'll keep my main thoughts until a later time.... But I will say is that I don't mind a deeper face at all... And also that the crown is very shiny.... And might need some ghost tape

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Congratulations guys! Great group of testers - looking forward to your insights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On 5/28/2019 at 9:54 AM, Mr_Theoo said:

You’re back in the states?!

I'm in and out. I'll be home the entire summer. Theo, want to meet me somewhere and play. 

11 hours ago, Rickles said:

I'm in and out. I'll be home the entire summer. Theo, want to meet me somewhere and play. 

Would love to but I’m pretty much stuck in Ohio these days with the kid now

Kyle /Colorado Springs CO

14.5/ 105mph

Ping G10

I would choose a 16 degree loft because I do not carry a 3 wood. My driver is 8.5 degrees and my next club is a 20 degree hybrid. I think a 16 degree loft would give me proper degree gaps between clubs and allow to me reach for the greens in two on longer par 5’s as well as use it off the tee box on shorter par 4’s.