Testers ANNOUNCED: Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 Hybrid

Our Sponsors

Stephen, Durham CT

13/98MPH

Taylor Made SLDR - I have 2, a 19 degree and a 23 degree

What loft you think you would choose and why- I would choose a 19 degree.  I use my hybrid a lot to advance the ball on par 5s and also to tee off on short part 4s.  I'm in the market to replace my hybrids at some point this season and would love to test this.

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Testers Announced! You know what this is? It's a hybrid. Bred for its skills in magic. And four forums users are getting a chance to see in the Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 will have

Testers Announced! These are the forum members who will be testing the Tour Edge Exotics CBX 119 Hybrid: @fozcycle @MattF @bens197 @dhartmann34 _______________

Thanks all! Looking forward to seeing what it has to offer and sharing my thoughts! Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Posted Images

Scott / Portsmouth, New Hampshire

2 HCP / 112 SS (with driver)

Titleist 818 H2 19* loft (A1 setting)

19* loft fits my gapping at the top of my bag (230 carry)

Thanks!

Edited by Rolpher

First Name/City, State: Travis/Madison, AL

Handicap/SS: 5/108 driver

Current hybrid model Played: Titleist 909h 19deg

What loft you think you would choose and why: 19deg is right gap from 3wood at 15deg to 3iron at 23deg. 

Eric, Morro Bay, CA

Handicap: 10

Current Hybrid: 14* Cleveland Launcher

Loft and why: I would probably choose a 19* loft. I would chose this because it would give me a club and hopefully a yardage between my current woods/hybrids and my 4 iron to allow me to hit greens from 210+ yards easier.

First Name/city, state- Kodie/ Oak Grove, MO

Handicap/SS - 29/105

Current Hybrid - Adams model 19

20° I'd like just a bit more loft because I sometime have trouble getting my current Hybrid up high enough to get the distance I would like

Edited by Burnskodie21
Needed to expand reason

First Name/City, State Joseph, Charlestown, MA and Charlotte,NC

Handicap/SS  13

Current hybrid model Played  2015 Big Bertha OS 22 degree recoil shaft 

2017 Exotic 17 degree used as a driving hybrid, aftermarket patterson shaft 

What loft you think you would choose and why ......22 degree, to replace the current 22 degree I have.  I hit that club very solid and have considered replacing it before but have not made the leap yet.  I would like to try more exotic products because they have a great price point and I have been told by several people they make some of the best hybrids and woods in the game.  The 17 degree CBX I have is a monster but I only hit it off the tee box.  I want to see the launch and distance gains from the turf.  My 4 hybrid gets pulled for a variety of shots, not just for an occasional blast down the fairway on a short par 5.    

Andy   Escanaba, MI

18/97MPH Driver

Currently game a Maltby KE4 TC 22° Kuro Kage black 2nd Gen -1" regular flex.

Would like the 20° CBX to get a better fit between my 5 iron and 5 wood gapping.

First Name/City, State

Sen/Goodyear/arizona

Handicap/SS

15.6//driver=97

Current hybrid model Played

adams red

What loft you think you would choose and why

19-22 I have more downward attack angle. Also I have the whole summer off to test. Thanks

John-James, Blaine WA

+1.7, 112mph

Tour Edge CB Pro U 17* 

If I were to be lucky enough to test this hybrid I would most likely select the 18*. The reason for that is even though my hybrid is my security blanket off the tee, I still like to use my hybrid to act greens on par 5's and the extra loft would help land the ball more softly.

In my bag:

Driver: :honma: TR20 460 9.5* Vizard TR20 60X

Wood: :mizuno-small: ST200 TS Dimana D+PLUS Limited Edition 70X

Hybrids: :mizuno-small: CLK 19* Tensei CK Pro Blue 80TX

Irons: :honma: TW 747 Rose Proto 4-PW Modus Tour 120X

Wedges: :honma: TW-W4 52*, 56*, and 60*Modus Tour 125 Wedge 

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

First Name/City, State:  Casey / Kirkland, WA

Handicap/SS:   13 / 105 driver

Current hybrid model Played:  No hybrid (TM M4 4 iron 19*)

What loft you think you would choose and why:  20* Evenflow Blue 6.0 (should be slightly longer than my current M4 4 iron, be more usable for par 5 approach)

Edited by RealKanoDog

Rob - Wake Forest, NC
HCDP - 2.4
Driver swing speed - 108-112mph
Current:  Titleist H1 21* set to 21.75* w/ Diamana S+ Stiff

If these are low spin as they are supposed to be then I'll probably need to play the 22* loft to hit it high enough and not have it go too far.

My bag is a revolving door!

First Name/City, State: tom/Montclair, nj
Handicap/SS: 20, 105
Current hybrid model Played: some older Hybrid baffler
What loft you think you would choose and why: 20 degrees because I would discover a slight different ball flight. 

Josh Austin/ Malverne NY

Handicap-2/110

Current hybrid model Played- none 

What loft you think you would choose and why - I’d choose 18* to fill the gap between 3-wood and 3 iron.