TESTERS WANTED! ×

Myrtle Beach Golf Recommendation

robertson153

I’m going to be in the myrtle beach area the week of June 9th. Anyone gonna be in the area or can recommend a decent course? Not wanting to spend a fortune, trying to keep it under $60, going to use golf now for deals. Any help would be appreciated, first trip there so don’t know the area.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

P.M. Big Stu, he lives there and will be glad to share info.  I looked him up last time I was over there. 

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

I’m going to be in the myrtle beach area the week of June 9th. Anyone gonna be in the area or can recommend a decent course? Not wanting to spend a fortune, trying to keep it under $60, going to use golf now for deals. Any help would be appreciated, first trip there so don’t know the area.

I lived there for the first 60 days after retirement the end of last year. Although it was winter I tried to play as much as possible. All the courses will be in great shape and they will be packed. If you don’t already have tee times I recommend you get on it ASAP. A package deal might be your best option because as demand increases so will the price. The good news is.......it’s freakin hot here in SC so mid afternoon tee times shouldn’t be terribly difficult.

I’m sure you’ve already searched the web for top courses and I would say you really can’t go wrong with anyone’s list. If I had to recommend three:

1. True Blue

2. Tidewater

3. Pawleys Plantation.

Take some head phones and a smart phone. The rounds will be long.

Miura MB 502 Irons

ping G400 Driver

Cobra F7 3 wood

Mizuno putter

Mizuno Wedges.