Har in the Hat

Finally getting back into it

Well, finally. On the weekend I had to think long and hard about whether I should hit the driving range or not. And so I did. First time hitting the club's. Felt kinda nice to hit balls but was not really excited. Someone please give me a swat alongside my head. Went out again tonight and I saw the head pro and a few others I knew and went over and it was nice to talk to them again. I enjoyed seeing them. They noticed I haven't been around.

When I got back home, I started exercising again. I think I'm getting back into this golfing thing. What is really surprising is that I have never before been so hesitant as I am now about whether to go out or not. Geez☹️☹️

How are you guys, my friends doing?

• Like 7

I've been wondering where you've been. Good to see you back mate.

• Love 1

Good to hear from you, @Har in the Hat!  Missed having you around here.  All is well and the usual around here.  What have you been up to in the cold months of the year?

• Like 1

Welcome back, Har! Glad to hear from you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Well, finally. On the weekend I had to think long and hard about whether I should hit the driving range or not. And so I did. First time hitting the club's. Felt kinda nice to hit balls but was not really excited. Someone please give me a swat alongside my head. Went out again tonight and I saw the head pro and a few others I knew and went over and it was nice to talk to them again. I enjoyed seeing them. They noticed I haven't been around.
When I got back home, I started exercising again. I think I'm getting back into this golfing thing. What is really surprising is that I have never before been so hesitant as I am now about whether to go out or not. Geez☹️☹️

Glad to see you're back - we missed you!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Thanks all.  Tonight is the second night in a row I've logged onto MGS🤗🤗. It's really nice to connect with you guys again.  I quickly peruse this site once in a while but usually am at a loss of things to say. Being out of the loop I guess. I'm excited about the golf outing that some of us spies are going to attend next month. I'm sure there will be lots of pics and good conversation.

• Like 6

4 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

Thanks all.  Tonight is the second night in a row I've logged onto MGS🤗🤗. It's really nice to connect with you guys again.  I quickly peruse this site once in a while but usually am at a loss of things to say. Being out of the loop I guess. I'm excited about the golf outing that some of us spies are going to attend next month. I'm sure there will be lots of pics and good conversation.

Golf season is in full swing...and so are we........front and centre soldier......MGS needs you!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, perseveringgolfer said:

Golf season is in full swing...and so are we........front and centre soldier......MGS needs you!

Ditto!!!

• Like 1

On 5/28/2019 at 8:34 PM, Har in the Hat said:

It's nice to be missed, isn't it?  Glad to have you back online, and looking forward to meeting you next month in Spokane!!  Thanks for pulling the MGS NW golf outing together.

• Like 1