TESTERS WANTED! ×

Average handicap of online golfers

Big money

I’ve been a real avid reader of many an online golf forum thru the years.And I’ve noticed that the caliber of online golfers play is very solid and reputable.In a whole, most posters are low handicap accomplished players.(Or they might be fibbing..hahaha).What is your opinion of online golfers abilities?

Keep it in the short stuff

I think there may be some slight (or more)  fibbing! 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

It's a combo. You will find the ego stokers but also overall a better than average player posting on the forums. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

I think that most of the people who participate in online golf websites are pretty avid golfers.  In general, more avid golfers tend to be better golfers.  That doesn't mean that golfers of all levels aren't welcome, or don't participate, just that the level of play for online participants is likely to be a little better than for the golfing population as a whole.

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I think the amateurs themselves are honest and realistic about their games. But the online instructors who act like their methods are the nirvana for great golf are delusional. Many of their philosophies are just whims of grandeur. Heck I read where one instructor is going to play in a major senior event soon. And he actually said he could beat all the so called ‘has beens’ out there on that tour. Really? Can’t wait to see the outcome of that one 

Keep it in the short stuff

I think that most of the people who participate in online golf websites are pretty avid golfers.  In general, more avid golfers tend to be better golfers.  That doesn't mean that golfers of all levels aren't welcome, or don't participate, just that the level of play for online participants is likely to be a little better than for the golfing population as a whole.

Agreed

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Years ago I participated in another forum. That forum always planned events across the country where fellow followers could meet in a big group and play. After having attended three of these events in Texas, I quickly learned that the majority of the guys weren’t all that good. Did they love golf? Yep. Were they equipment nerds? Yep. But, most were not great golfers. It was funny to see some swings by guys that always gave “swing help” to forum members. So, in my estimation, it’s a misnomer that someone is a good golfer just because they’re on forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

11 hours ago, Edveed said:

Heck I read where one instructor is going to play in a major senior event soon. And he actually said he could beat all the so called ‘has beens’ out there on that tour. Really? Can’t wait to see the outcome of that one 

See if you can find that article or tell us who this badass is. He'll have to first get through 2 qualifiers to make to the weekend. Not a simple task.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

16 hours ago, DaveP043 said:

Avid doesn’t equal better. I know a lot of avid golfers and many can’t break 90 and some can’t break 100. Forum golfers are better informed but in my experience they range from low hdcp all the way to high and the avg is closer to mid-high hdcp

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

12 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Avid doesn’t equal better. I know a lot of avid golfers and many can’t break 90 and some can’t break 100. Forum golfers are better informed but in my experience they range from low hdcp all the way to high and the avg is closer to mid-high hdcp

On an individual basis, I agree, I know avid golfers of all levels of ability.  But in my opinion, non-avid golfers, those who play rarely, who don't take it seriously when they do play, who seldom practice, those folks are less likely to be good players when they play, and much more likely to be poor players.  I'm just talking about two big clouds of data points, one cloud shifted slightly towards the lower-scoring end of the spectrum, but with lots of overlap.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

My guess is that a good bit of them are much better talking about golf than playing it 🙂 . 

While I believe that most people online are pretty accurate at stating their handicaps, there are always those that have that ego handicap, both online and on course.  I remember a guy at a course I used to play who claimed to be a 5 handicap, but anytime he was on my team as the A player or I played against him, he was no 5 and I was beating him every time.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

5 minutes ago, CarlH said:

My guess is that a good bit of them are much better talking about golf than playing it 🙂 . 

While I believe that most people online are pretty accurate at stating their handicaps, there are always those that have that ego handicap, both online and on course.  I remember a guy at a course I used to play who claimed to be a 5 handicap, but anytime he was on my team as the A player or I played against him, he was no 5 and I was beating him every time.

I think this is probably correct.  There's really very little reason to artificially inflate your handicap when you're online, so I'd bet the incidence of sandbagging is lower than in real life.  Vanity does lead some online people to want to show themselves as better than they really are, and they'll never be exposed the way real-life vanity-handicappers can be.

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

3 minutes ago, DaveP043 said:

I think this is probably correct.  There's really very little reason to artificially inflate your handicap when you're online, so I'd bet the incidence of sandbagging is lower than in real life.  Vanity does lead some online people to want to show themselves as better than they really are, and they'll never be exposed the way real-life vanity-handicappers can be.

Imo it’s the opposite. If there’s no repercussions for lying about your ability golfers will over state their abilities and hdcp. There’s plenty that do it without being online.

its the online guys that play with other members or at some point want to that won’t lie about it. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Imo it’s the opposite. If there’s no repercussions for lying about your ability golfers will over state their abilities and hdcp. There’s plenty that do it without being online.

its the online guys that play with other members or at some point want to that won’t lie about it. 

Just to be clear, I said that there are fewer sandbaggers, and more vanity handicappers online than in real life.  This would lead to stated handicaps for website participants, on average, being lower than true handicaps.  You think its the opposite?

And to differentiate, my comments about online golfers generally having (slightly) better playing ability than golfers as a whole is based on my perception of actual ability, not stated handicaps of online golfers.

Edited by DaveP043

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

I think the amateurs themselves are honest and realistic about their games. But the online instructors who act like their methods are the nirvana for great golf are delusional. Many of their philosophies are just whims of grandeur. Heck I read where one instructor is going to play in a major senior event soon. And he actually said he could beat all the so called ‘has beens’ out there on that tour. Really? Can’t wait to see the outcome of that one 

Given that Monte is a former world long drive champ and has coached PGA Tour players, he should have a great shot at scoring well.

So I’m looking forward to the outcome of that one, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

2 hours ago, CarlH said:

While I believe that most people online are pretty accurate at stating their handicaps, there are always those that have that ego handicap, both online and on course. 

... I put together quite a few Chicagoland outings on another forum that is gone now. I was pretty shocked at the first one because so many people said the were playing poorly and it was not indicative of the normal game because: "I am changing my swing... I have new clubs ... I have an injury". One of the guys had been talking about his Speeder 757 x flex and whether or not he should tip it or play untipped. I put him in my group because he was a great guy and I wanted to help him with his decision. First tee he hit an over the top, cast that could not have traveled 200 yds and weakly faded in the rough. I was flabbergasted because he needed a R Flex and a tip soft shaft at that and the last shaft he should have been playing was a 757. I would guess this was true to some degree for about 40% while 60% were pretty accurate in there assesment of their game. 

Edited by chisag

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

When I started checking out and reading on-line golf forums I thought I was the shortest hitter of a golf ball in North America.  When I'm on the course I realize that isn't true.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Worth noting: there are lots and lots of golfers who are sincerely mistaken about their abilities. How often does anyone use a shot tracker or launch monitor and discover (to their great surprise) that they actually hit it longer than they had assumed? Has that ever happened in the history of ever?

So when every guy says that he carries his 7-iron 150, it's often that 1) he truly believes it to be so and isn't trying to deceive you, and 2) he believes it because it has happened on a few occasions, even though 3) it still ain't normal for him.

So then, between "honest and true" and "dishonest and false," we have to account for online golfers whose account of their own abilities is "honest but false."

:titleist-small: TS3 9.5°, Tensei Blue
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX T3 15°, Project X HZRDUS Black
:callaway-small: Epic Super Hybrid 18°, Aerotech Steel Fiber FC HYB S
:755178188_TourEdge: C722 21°, Ventus Blue 8S
:touredgeexotics: CBX Iron-Wood 25°, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0
:Sub70: 639 CB, Aldila NV 95 Graphite, 6–PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 48°
:mizuno-small: T22 54° and 60°
:edel-golf-1: EAS 4.0, Garsen G-Pro grip
:taylormade-small: TP5x and Tour Response

Full WITB with pictures

18 minutes ago, Big money said:

I would think most would be honest on these sites. What would one really have to gain by lying? 

... Just keeping up with others I think. "Lying" might be too strong of a word as I think many hit a 250yd drive once or twice but average 220, yet they believe 240 is what they can hit. Add the pressure of an outing with peers and they get tense and hit the ball even worse than normal. Same with scores. Shoot a couple rounds in the upper 80's and think they can do it again even though they shoot close to 100 much more often. So self delusional based in at least some facts as opposed to lying. 

... I have had 2 back surgeries and it is almost always a problem with my driver, some days I drive it much better than others. It rarely effects my irons or short game though. But someone playing with me for the first time and seeing my tee shots on a bad day could easily say "This guy is a + index?!?" even though I still shoot around par on those days. But on my good back days I can shoot in the 60's. Golf is a fickle mistress. 

4 minutes ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

Worth noting: there are lots and lots of golfers who are sincerely mistaken about their abilities. How often does anyone use a shot tracker or launch monitor and discover (to their great surprise) that they actually hit it longer than they had assumed? Has that ever happened in the history of ever?

So when every guy says that he carries his 7-iron 150, it's often that 1) he truly believes it to be so and isn't trying to deceive you, and 2) he believes it because it has happened on a few occasions, even though 3) it still ain't normal for him.

So then, between "honest and true" and "dishonest and false," we have to account for online golfers whose account of their own abilities is "honest but false."

... Amen MPR. One of the turning points in my journey to get better was learning Pro's hit the ball pin high a lot, but miss short 50% and long 50%, yet most am's are short 100% of the time not counting miss hits. As you said, they actually believe they hit their 7 iron 150 because they hit it a few times out of hundreds but most 140ish or less. If you are pretty honest in your assessment I suggest you think about the proper club needed for any shot and if there is even a glimpse of doubt, go up one club and don't be afraid to hit it long. Most will surprised to be around the pin and not long more often than they would think. 

When I was selling retail golf equipment (which was before launch monitors were en vogue), guys invariably told me that they routinely hit their driver over 300 yards but then said that they typically could break 50 on 9 holes.  Didn't really compute to me, but, hey, the customer is always right ( 🙂 ) .... I truly believe that most players over estimate how far they hit the ball.  Agree 100% with @@chisag assessment of amateur's tendency to underclub almost every shot.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

13 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Amen MPR. One of the turning points in my journey to get better was learning Pro's hit the ball pin high a lot, but miss short 50% and long 50%, yet most am's are short 100% of the time not counting miss hits. As you said, they actually believe they hit their 7 iron 150 because they hit it a few times out of hundreds but most 140ish or less. If you are pretty honest in your assessment I suggest you think about the proper club needed for any shot and if there is even a glimpse of doubt, go up one club and don't be afraid to hit it long. Most will surprised to be around the pin and not long more often than they would think. 

I finally got to this point with my irons and think I have hit a grand total of 2 over the green in the past few seasons.  I underclubbed constantly playing for the perfect strike.

Here is a Poll I started some time ago. To date there have been only 85 responses.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

2 minutes ago, silver & black said:

I used to be a solid 9 a few years ago. Age, bad back and shoulder, aches and pains and way less playing time have me around 11/13 hc at this time if I had to guess. I don't really care that much. I still enjoy playing.

Same here, I was an 8 handicap for 10 years.  Last 4 years, it's slipped and now I hover between a 10-12.  My issues are loss of distances as I've aged, but more importantly, my short game isn't what it used to be and I'm working on that.

When I went for my Cobra fitting, the fitter asked what my 7i distance was. I said around 185, he rolled his eyes, which pissed me off a little. When I started hitting the Cobra 7i my swing speed was 97 and average carry was 186, and I have trackman data to prove it. Even had two shots that was in the upper 190s. But then again my gamers were game improvement and the Cobras are ultra game improvement. Distance is not my problem, knowing where the ball is going is my problem. But to the OPs question I believe a lot of online guys stretch the truth on their abilities. Mostly for reason #1 of G Spy MPR, IMO.

CobraConnectChallenge3

What both MPR and Chisag have written cause me to reflect rather than reply. I was on two other forums prior to coming to MGS and while I’m a member of two golf forums other than this one I only ever post on the very small old one if something is up from a friend there whom I’m not connected with on Facebook or for real.

For years I was on the distance crusade - some new guy would show up claiming to drive whatever or hit seven iron 200
and I’d go at him.

Several people have done studies and they consistently show that the average person over estimates his driving distance by 30 yards - the better the player the less the exaggeration but even at the single digit number it’s still 10 yards.

To the best of my knowledge this has not changed despite the advent of GPS and tracking systems like Shot Scope.

So I’ve come to the conclusion that what MPR has written is spot on truth in regards to how far people hit the ball. They are the best kinds of liars because they think they are telling the truth. In effect that aren’t liars only people who are perpetuating a myth that is based on very little fact or verifiable data.

So to Chisag - his point about not taking enough club is a good one although I will say that when I’m in a group of good golfers from one of my leagues it rarely happens. Again better players tend to be better at all facets of the game including course management.

So Chisag has me thinking - is watching PGA Tour golf detrimental to our games? I often hear that we can learn a lot from the pros. Really? I’m becoming convinced that the pros hurt our games if we watch them for anything other than their play -

From our perspective they use all the wrong equipment, they play courses that are far too difficult with greens that we couldn’t dream of holding or putting (but we think we can) and fairways shaved so tight that we’d often hit chunks or worse from them. Stuck between clubs they’re going shorter because they are pumped. They will take the risk of hitting it in the rough going all out with driver where as we couldn’t hit the green from that rough in 3 tries.

I know this is off the OPs intent but it speaks to his question in a real way.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

The legendary John Jacobs once said that pretty much every amateur comes up way short of the pin ALL the time.

He suggested that next time you play a non competition round take a club you are convinced will get you past the flag and you'll be amazed how often you are pin high or past the pin but closer than you would have been playing short.

I think us amateurs are scared to go long when firing at the pins, yet if you think about it you will never ever get a hole in one, eagle or albatross coming up short.

Luke Donald also states if you are pin high you'll never be that far from the pin.

I agree with @GolfSpy MPR that 99.99% of amateurs over estimate their distances, especially with Driver. Now that our range has TopTracer technology in every bay I see single fig guys who thought they averaged 260yds with driver averaging 200-220 carry, albeit range balls but unless you use a decent ball, hit the sweetspot, have decent launch and spin and a firm fairway they'll be lucky to hit 260 even a couple of times a round.

Driver     Awaiting NEW Driver (after 10 yrs)  
4 Wood   Callaway Big Bertha Steelhead plus 4+  :callaway-small: Callaway shaft in 'Firm' flex

Hybrid     Titleist 910H 19*    :titelist-small:   Diamana ahina 'flower' shaft in 'S'

Irons         Mizuno MP18SC 4-PW   :mizuno-small:  N.S Pro Modus3 Tour 105 in 'S'

Wedges    Callaway Mack Daddy forged in black 50* and 54*  :callaway-small:   KBS Tour in 'R'

Putter        'YES' Tracy 11 C groove 34.5"

Golf has always been an extremely hard sport for me.  I hit a few good shots in a round and I think I'm think I'm the stud hound in the pack. Next day I  wonder why I put myself through the agony of it all.  I've played some solid rounds over the years however the past couple of years I see myself slipping further up the handicap  hierarchy.  My old body has gone through multiple ortho surgeries to include knee (3) & broken hip. Not to mention the other non bone type surgeries this ole coot has dealt with.  Anyways now my frigging back has been putting a whupping on my golf game. I know those of you who have dealt with lower  pain can relate. I have two bulging disc that refuse to unbulg. 😖

I joined a new championship style golf course that is long and tough.  My new old coot members play it down and dirty and do not allow a high number cop out on a hole.   In other words you keep swinging until it's in the hole.   The GHIN will fix the score when it goes in the system however while on course you score a 12, you write it down because we are playing for net total.  We do deduct our handicaps from the final score. 

My handicap has gone up quicker than a coon pup on his first tree!   While at my last club I dropped my handicap because there was no club championship, member/member, member/guest type tournaments to be played. I'll let you guys know what it shakes out at the next revision.  I can tell ya right now folks, it ain't gonna be purty. lol 😋

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)