Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED LYNX Black Cat and Prowler VT Irons

Erik - Grand Rapids, Michigan

Titleist 716 AP1

Black Cat 

Ryan lent, Bishop Ca

index: 5.7

Taylormade M2 c-taper light x-flex

i would love to test the black cat series, they look very appealing to my eye.

Todd, Springfield Ohio

Ping Eye 2 irons

Black Cat

good luck everyone, 8 testers is dang generous!!

• Like 2

Julian/San Francisco, CA

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro

Prowler VT: I grew up playing Lynx clubs and have recently been thinking about moving to blades. This would not only be an opportunity to relive some childhood nostalgia, but to test a classic brand's reinvention of itself. I'd be stoked to test these clubs.

Levi Rutherford, London UK

Handicap - 10.5

Current Iron Model Played - Nike Vapor Fly

Prowler VT

Thanks

Mike

Alexandria,  Louisiana 

Current irons Callaway Big Bertha 2019

Handicap 12

Would  like Lynx Black Cat Stiff

Joseph Lynn, Tacoma, WA, USA

GHIN: 4.0

Bridgestone J-15 DPF 3-5i, Bridgestone J-15 DF 6i-PW

I would prefer to test the Prowler VT.

Name/City State or City Country:  Steve   -Sunrise, Florida

Handicap: 6

Current Iron Model Played:  Srixon 565 4-PW with Stiff shafts (Nippon pro

Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat :  Prowler VT-stiff- pretty please!

Love to try some new sticks.  Can't seem to find anything that is better than my gamers!  Play 2-3 times a week (Have a super cool wife!!!).

Zach - Annapolis, MD

PXG 0311 w/ C Taper S+ +1/4" 1* Upright

Prowler VT (3-PW)

Big Cat is BACK! Look out PEBBLE, as long as USGA doesn't screw it up!

Josh

North Bethesda, Maryland

HDCP: 15.4

Current Irons: Srixon z765

Iron Model to Test: Prowler VT 

Name/City State or City Country: Drew Johann, Sanford, FL

Handicap: 9.3

Current Iron Model Played: Srixon Z785

Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat : Prowler VT please!

Thanks,
Drew

Posted (edited)

David Harrison / Kaysville, Ut

Handicap:  4.4

Current Irons:  Maltby TS-1

Prowler VT

Edited by Dharrison

Matthew Bradt, Clifton Park NY

TM 300 Forged

I would like to test the Prowler VT

Timothy Hallstead, Pennsylvania

18 GCP

Taylor made M2 irons 

Prowler VT 

I am not familiar with this brand, however the logo is extremely manly! Makes for a great looking iron set.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    ZHUthey

• By Mudwick
      Howdy! Looking forward to my fitting next week for the new T-Series irons. Currently gaming 7-9 AP2 and 5-6 AP3 and a 4 in the TMB.
      Titleist usually gives their fitters a sheet with blend suggestions (and even loft adjustments recommendations). Has anyone seen this sheet yet? Has anyone been fitted for a blended set? If so, what is your setup?
      Thanks!
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Five of our trusted members have been selected to test and review the Tommy Armour Atomic irons and report back their findings to the forum.  Their journey with these irons has begun and below you will first read their Stage 1 reviews which will give you some insight to the person behind the forum name and learn a bit about their game to see if what they find in these irons will relate to your game. 
      Along with that they will share some pictures of the clubs straight out of the box and give us some initial thoughts on them.  So tune in and follow their journey over the next 4 to 6 weeks as they see if they can gain more distance in their iron game and more importantly, see if that translates to lower scores. 

Our Five Testers are
      @sirchunksalot                       Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @Tsecor                                  Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @josmi15                                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @BigtazzGolf                          Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @ZenGolfer                            Stage 1                           Stage 2

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Lynx Golf announced it's return to the US Market earlier this year.  To help spread the word, Lynx offered up 4 sets of it's Black Cat and 4 sets of it's Prowler VT irons to testers of tMYGolfSpy.   These testers will be sharing their thoughts with you on everything regarding these irons. 
      They'll begin with a bio of themselves and their games so you can see which tester might most resemble your playing ability and some initial thoughts on the looks of the clubs fresh out of the boxes from the UK.  
      Over the next six weeks or so, they will be returning to the thread to share their thoughts and answer any specific questions you may have about the irons, so check back here regularly to see how they are performing for the testers. 

Testers for the Black Cats are
      @knightsofnii                                           Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @JimNantzsToast                                   Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @kardboard.kid                                       Stage 1                          Stage 2              
      @daviddvm                                              Stage 1                         Stage 2

Prowler VT Testers are:
      @Jmikecpa                                             Stage 1                        Stage 2                 
      @JudgeSmails                                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @azstu324                                             Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @blackngold_blood                                Stage 1                        Stage 2
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!