Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED LYNX Black Cat and Prowler VT Irons

Pittsburgh PA

Index 5.6

Loved Couples playing this back in the day.  Would love to try them out.

Posted (edited)

Matthew frezza/ Lansing, Michigan

Mizuno T-Zoid Pro -  3-PW, 1* Flat, Standard grip with 2 wraps, Dynamic Gold S300

Prowler VT, Stiff flex, 4- PW if possible. Look very fun to hit, can't wait hope I get the opportunity to test these!

Edited by Frezzam91

Josh - Flint, Michigan

Cap - 4

Equip- Taylormade 770 x flex modus 3 120 shafts 5-pw

Interest in Prowler VT stiff or x if it becomes available.

Looks sharp. Interested to see the feel.

Luke Bishop, Billingshurst, West Sussex, England.

handicap 17

taylormade burner

prefer the prowler but happy with either

Mike

Sugar Land TX

Index 11.3, Course Handicap 15

Current irons Mizuno JPX Hot Metal

Would like to test the Black Cat irons, Senior or Regular Flex. 1 degree flat preferred.

When I first became serious about golf 40 years ago my Iron set was the Lynx Predator, 2 Iron through what I recall was called a 10 Iron.  I still have a warm place in my heart for the Lynx brand. 

Walt S. McKenzie, TN

Callaway CF16

Would like to test the VT which is very similar loft wise to my CF16. I should be able to give it a very good comparison.

Posted (edited)

Mike Fairfax, Murrieta, California 

5 handicap 

Current irons: Snake Eyes MB1 forged blades Rifle 6.0 3-PW, 52*, 56* scratch golf SW, 60* adams LW. All 2* flat. 

Woods: Cleveland Launcher 400cc 8.5*, Fujikura shaft.  Titlest 904f 15* S300 shaft.

Putter: Taylormade Ghost center shaft mallet

Would like to test: Prowler VT stiff shaft

20190601_100707.jpg

Edited by Mikey433
Wanted to add pic

Tom-Kansas City,KS

Hdcp 10

Srixon Z565

I would you like to test  Prowler VT I'm a good iron player wild driver.

Frazer, Cambridgeshire, UK

HCP: 2

Current Iron Set Up: 

Titleist 716 TMB 3,4,5 Project X 6.0

Titleist 716 AP2 6-P Project X 6.0

Test Choice: Prowler VT

Jon Muff

Handicap 0 PGA professional

Current iron: Titleist 718 AP2 3-P, KBS C-Taper S+ shafts +2 degree lie angle.

I would love to try the Prowler VT irons. They have a gorgeous pure blade look.

Posted (edited)

I play off plus 1.

Play at Mar Hall GC, currently use Titleist Ap2, s300 shafts, 917 D2 driver diamana blue shaft, TP5 golf ball, 

Would like to test the blades with stiff shaft 

Edited by Garydb9

Javier Gonzalez / Miami, Florida USA

0.9 H.I.

Wilson Staff FG Tour F5

Would love to be a tester of the Lynx Prowler VT.  Having played blades for over 10 years I switched to more forgiving clubs due to lack of time to play due to military service.  Now that I'm free would love to test these Lynx irons as they used to be such a big name in the golf industry.  

Nate, Grand Rapids Michigan. 

Handicap 12

Currently play Ping Eye 2s

I'm open to either, but leaning towards the Black Cats.

Thanks!

Ben Wilson/ Flatwoods, KY

Handicap: 7

Current irons: Ping G black dot

Want to test Lynx Black Cat

Alex Hansen - Provo, UT

18 Handicap

Nike VRs covert forged irons - Tour Temper stif flex 

Prowler VT 

I would really like yo be a tester i have a set of tour wilson staff clubs which arent a bad set but i definitely need a upgrade

Man! The Prowler looks amazing! The first irons I ever bought were Lnyx Paralax - I absolutely loved them! Freddie Couples was my favorite golfer (still is) and I had my first hole-in-one with those. I have nothing but good feelings about them and I'm really excited they are back in the equipment game and I will be watching this review closely! Good luck testers!

I am from Beaver Falls,PA. I have a 11.3 handicap and play Ping i20 woods and irons. Would love to test drive the new Lynx Black Cat irons. Stiff flex.