Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED LYNX Black Cat and Prowler VT Irons

Like many others I used to play Lynx clubs back when I 1st started playing golf.

I like the looks of the VT irons.  The Black Cat leave a little to be desired from a looks standpoint to me.

Looking forward to reading the reviews.

Name/City State:  Aurelio Gracia/Shelton, CT

Handicap:  14.8 Index

Current Iron Model Played:  Mizuno JPX 850 Forged 4-AW w/Project X 6.5s (switching to 6.0s soon)

Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat:  Either but would likely be better suited to the Black Cat

JS - Richmond, VA

Zero Tolerance ZTour CB's

Based on my current Iron play, would think the Prowler VT's might fit me better (it's my driver and wedges that keep in in the double digit handicap range...)

I was looking for new irons and would really like to try out these clubs!!

Keith Gorence - Louisville, KY

Calaway

Which would you like to test  Prowler VT 

Shane, Eugene, OR
18 Handicap
Currently play Callaway Rogue Pro
Need a little more forgiveness so I would love to test the Lynx Black Cat

Kyle Lydon / Colorado Springs CO USA

Handicap: 14.9

Current Iron: Callaway Steelhead XR 4-GW Tru Temper Stiff Flex

Preference: Prowler VT , however, open to testing either one of them 

Tim - Brookville, IN

Handicap - 21

Callaway Apex

Black Cat irons

Kyle from Eugene, Oregon

8 handicap

Currently playing Adams CB2 irons

Would love to test the  Prowler VT. My ball striking has been improving lately and these seem to have the kind of look I am after. Also have a little soft spot for Lynx as I first started playing about 10 years ago with my dad's old set of Lynx Parallax. 

• Like 1

Sukkeun Im- Lakeville, MN

handicap: +25

Current model: Wilson V6

Test Choice: Lynx VT Stiff

Ron - Wildwood, MO

Handicap - 8

Current Irons - Callaway X-12

Prowler VT - +2" & +1degree if possible, stiff flex

Dan/Lees Summit

Handicap 12

Current Iron Model Played - Callaway Big Bertha

Which would you like to test  Prowler VT or Black Cat - Prowler VT

Paul Brookfield, IL

snake eyes 600c

Prowler VT stiff

Bruce-Marco Island, Fl

index 10.2

PXG 0311

Prowler VT 

Thank you for your consideration.

Ben - Decatur, Georgia

MP 68 (9-6)/MP 58 (5-3)

Prowler VT

Alan - Blythewood, South Carolina

13.1 Index

Rogue Pro

Would like to test the Black Cat irons.

Alex N. / Northborough, MA

7.5 (just went up 3 strokes after an 11-round Scotland adventure)

Currently gaming a set of Callaway RAZR X forged irons (4-gap wedge)

I would love to test the Prowler VT irons. They look like a gorgeous throwback set.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Maxymuk

• By Mudwick
      Howdy! Looking forward to my fitting next week for the new T-Series irons. Currently gaming 7-9 AP2 and 5-6 AP3 and a 4 in the TMB.
      Titleist usually gives their fitters a sheet with blend suggestions (and even loft adjustments recommendations). Has anyone seen this sheet yet? Has anyone been fitted for a blended set? If so, what is your setup?
      Thanks!
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Five of our trusted members have been selected to test and review the Tommy Armour Atomic irons and report back their findings to the forum.  Their journey with these irons has begun and below you will first read their Stage 1 reviews which will give you some insight to the person behind the forum name and learn a bit about their game to see if what they find in these irons will relate to your game. 
      Along with that they will share some pictures of the clubs straight out of the box and give us some initial thoughts on them.  So tune in and follow their journey over the next 4 to 6 weeks as they see if they can gain more distance in their iron game and more importantly, see if that translates to lower scores. 

Our Five Testers are
      @sirchunksalot                       Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @Tsecor                                  Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @josmi15                                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @BigtazzGolf                          Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @ZenGolfer                            Stage 1                           Stage 2

• By Golfspy_CG2
      Lynx Golf announced it's return to the US Market earlier this year.  To help spread the word, Lynx offered up 4 sets of it's Black Cat and 4 sets of it's Prowler VT irons to testers of tMYGolfSpy.   These testers will be sharing their thoughts with you on everything regarding these irons. 
      They'll begin with a bio of themselves and their games so you can see which tester might most resemble your playing ability and some initial thoughts on the looks of the clubs fresh out of the boxes from the UK.  
      Over the next six weeks or so, they will be returning to the thread to share their thoughts and answer any specific questions you may have about the irons, so check back here regularly to see how they are performing for the testers. 

Testers for the Black Cats are
      @knightsofnii                                           Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @JimNantzsToast                                   Stage 1                          Stage 2
      @kardboard.kid                                       Stage 1                          Stage 2              
      @daviddvm                                              Stage 1                         Stage 2

Prowler VT Testers are:
      @Jmikecpa                                             Stage 1                        Stage 2                 
      @JudgeSmails                                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @azstu324                                             Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @blackngold_blood                                Stage 1                        Stage 2
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!