TESTERS WANTED! ×

Season Start Challenge

GolfSpy_APH

To start this year it's been the first year in several that I'm working full time in the summer. I have a great career that is really only full on during the winter. This year I got some summer work at a local shop doing some fittings and club repair to help broaden my golfing world. However it's come at the cost of playing a lot of golf. 

So this year I wanted to see how many course I could play in Nova Scotia with my days off as well as see how many I can play to start the season without repeating! So far so good I am 5 for 5. With my first round with the Odyssey Stroke Lab for the review on Tuesday... Where is up for debate. 

For those who are interested here is a link to nearly all the course in Nova Scotia. 

https://www.golfmax.ca/Golf-Courses/Nova-Scotia-Golf-Courses.shtml

I have Lost Creek, Chester, Osprey Ridge, Aspotogan (new 9 hole course) and Granite Springs so far. Also playing both Northumberland Links and Fox Harb'r this weekend which I cannot wait for. 

So for all those who like the idea or want to chime in with suggestions along the way let me know!

Other courses I will end up playing at some point this season are Digby Pines, Sherwood, Brunello, Grandview and both Ashburn Courses. 

I live in Halifax and would love to play all the Cabot courses, but that would have to wait till October when the rates are more reasonable. 

Thanks for reading and hope to hear some suggestions!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Good grief. I looked at your link and counted 65 golf courses!! That's a ton of courses in such a tiny space. I guess folks in NS play golf. A lot. But then again.... the same site lists 453 in Texas. LOL

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

It is a good few! However it's not quite as tiny as most think. Thankfully being in Halifax I'm about half way to everywhere. To Cabot courses it's about 4.5 hour drive. To the southern tip it's a bit over 3 hours and about 1.5 hours to New Brunswick. 

We are stupid fortunate to have a lot of great courses, not all are amazing and many suffered a bad winter and spring, but here is to hoping we get some better weather soon!

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)