TESTERS WANTED! ×

Does anyone else have this problem? HELP!!

TWShoot67

I really didn't know where to post this but we can start a whole New Forum/Topic for the INSANITY of gathering way more equipment then anyone could possibly need or use. But believe it or not I have used everything at least once! Just felt like sharing, I know there's more of you out there like me so I'll be the Ginnie pig.

JUSTSOMEOFMYCLUBS003-1.jpg

JUSTSOMEOFMYCLUBS002.jpg

JUSTSOMEOFMYCLUBS001.jpg

JUSTSOMEOFMYCLUBS.jpg

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

The only thing I have a problem with - as a NY FOOTBALL GIANTS fan - is your Eagles bag ( may a battery-filled snowball whup ya upside da head! B) )

Oh, and this ain't "rhymes-with-MSG" ... ditch all of that lime green kindling!!! :o

(all said with tongue in cheek of course)

• SPY VIP

I will not be able to help here. My first thought was "Look at the red, white, and blue knit headcovers. I need to get some of those."

Once the whole cloning thing gets perfected, you can equip your foursome of you.

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

Nice little collection. Personally I've found it best for me to sell and buy as I go. Keeps the wife from asking too many questions, lol.

Well my tactic was I bought these at a great price and "Honey" we have 5 children their going to want to play this great game....even if it was a little white lie it's already starting to take place. Two out of the four boys are playing but the only problem 1 my oldest has to be a Lefty! Go figure. So he's got two sets already, both paid for by me Now he's trying to get into my Imelda Marcos (my other addiction) Golf shoes. LOL I said No way, your 23 years old now buy your own shoes.

The Bag:

Right handed

Cobra King FLYZ+ 10.5* w/ Aldila Rogue 125 R 44.5"

Tour Issued TM M2 10.5 w/ Mitsubishi Tensi CK Pro Blue 60S

Tour Issued TM M2 15* w/ GD Tour AD 7S 43"

TM R7 17.5 HFS w/ Tour AD 7S Stiff 42"

Cobra S3 Pro's 4-pw w/ Aldila RIP Tours SLT 115 Reg. 5i 38.5"

Titleist Vokey Proto's

52*,54*,58* all TTDG S-400

TM TP5 X

Scotty Cameron SSS Tiffany 009 350 34.5" or Bettinardi BB1 DASS Proto

GHIN # 5144472

I gave a lot of my old clubs to two friends who never golfed before, and now they are hooked! It's like crack!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

I gave a lot of my old clubs to two friends who never golfed before, and now they are hooked! It's like crack!

You are a bad man. That is how I got hooked. I was an occasional golfer until a few years ago when someone at the range said "Hit this new Exotics titanium driver."

My old driver at the time was a Rogue Polecat. That may be reversed, but you get the idea. First taste was free, then not so free. :unsure:

Volvo Intorqueo

When does your store open???

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

Well my tactic was I bought these at a great price and "Honey" we have 5 children their going to want to play this great game....even if it was a little white lie it's already starting to take place. Two out of the four boys are playing but the only problem 1 my oldest has to be a Lefty! Go figure. So he's got two sets already, both paid for by me Now he's trying to get into my Imelda Marcos (my other addiction) Golf shoes. LOL I said No way, your 23 years old now buy your own shoes.

That's a good line...I may have to use that one also if I start building a stockpile like yours. I guess I also need to have kids, too.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Damn... throw some of those up on eBay or sell them on the forum... I wish I had that kind of money that I could have clubs lying around like that... I have to plan ahead for 6 month in order to buy a set of irons and my wife still complains...

My Bag:
Driver - 
:cobra-small:  King F6+

3 Wood -  :callaway-small: XR16
Hybrids -  :srixon-small:  ZH45
Irons -  :mizuno-small:  JPX 850 Pro

Wedges -  :callaway-small: Mac Daddy 2
Putter -   :taylormade-small: Spider Tour Red
Bag - Ogio Grom Stand

Damn... throw some of those up on eBay or sell them on the forum... I wish I had that kind of money that I could have clubs lying around like that... I have to plan ahead for 6 month in order to buy a set of irons and my wife still complains...

I bought my last set of irons with my secret poker fund money, which of course now is pretty empty. Not sure how I am going to swing a new set soon!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

• SPY VIP

I bought my last set of irons with my secret poker fund money, which of course now is pretty empty. Not sure how I am going to swing a new set soon!

The first rule of secret poker fund money is we do not talk about secret poker fund money.

The second rule of...

Volvo Intorqueo

• 11 years later...

I just posted something similar on another forum today that made me realized that I purchased 3 new sets of clubs during the first 4 years I played golf. And similar to your thinking, I have given full sets to my brother, father-in-law, and one of my sons. I sold a few to be able to afford more, but still have boxes of clubs … 4 sets of irons, and a dozen or more driver/fairway wood combinations. Heck I still have a small box of wood heads left over from my club building days in the early 1980s … more than in the pic below. Plus I have at least a dozen shafts & another box of grips. It’s an addiction 🤣

I bought a new set irons last year, a set of woods + hybrids this past spring, just bought a set of used irons last week, want to get fitted for a new set of irons next spring, want to try 2 new drivers with different shafts, plus I want the new $500 More Golf wedge, and want to try several oversized grips to find the one I like. I need to play it in order to know if I like it. And the only way I can afford new stuff is to sell off previous sets. Same way I kept my sons in current video game consoles.

C1C2C9F2-D04F-4AE2-BD16-8A78592FE0C5.jpeg

Edited by B_R_A_D_Y
Type addition

:titelist-small: TSi3 #1-3-5 all with Tensi Blue S-flex

:callaway-small: 2019 Apex Pro black 3 & 4H Catalyst 70 or    

:titelist-small: TSi3 #2-3 depending on how I’m playing. Tensi Blue

:callaway-small: 2019 Calloway Apex Pro black, 5-PW, Catalyst 100 - 6.0, Super Stroker Jumbo   

:cobra-small:  2020 RadSpeed OL 4H, 5-GW … won’t get to actually use till warmer weather

:callaway-small: 2019 PM-grind, 56° & 60°, KBS steel, Green Cap

:taylormade-small: Blue Spider EX

:titelist-small: Pro V1X