Sluggo42

Sluggo goes back to mizuno...

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

Those look like they'll hunt. I thought for sure you were going to grab that set of Z785's on the classifieds 🙂.  Also, you seem to really like your Sub70 wedges - did you consider any of their irons?  

The srixon combo was so tempting, but I need more spin, and when these fell into my lap it was a done deal. I was seriously going to look at the sub70’s, but the blades were too busy on the back so the looks didn’t work with me. I’m really just so in love with these mizzy irons it’s funny, but they’re making some really nice shots for me, although you are still required to hit them well, which I don’t always do... but, when you do, the feeling is just too good.

side note, the sub70 wedges are really, really good. If you need a set of wedges, don’t be afraid to grab a set of these. Price is fair, and performance is as good or better than most.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

The srixon combo was so tempting, but I need more spin, and when these fell into my lap it was a done deal. I was seriously going to look at the sub70’s, but the blades were too busy on the back so the looks didn’t work with me. I’m really just so in love with these mizzy irons it’s funny, but they’re making some really nice shots for me, although you are still required to hit them well, which I don’t always do... but, when you do, the feeling is just too good.

side note, the sub70 wedges are really, really good. If you need a set of wedges, don’t be afraid to grab a set of these. Price is fair, and performance is as good or better than most.

Right now, the new Glide 2.0 56/12 and I aren't getting along.  If I'm not gutting it, I'm skying it.  Seriously, having now 3 wedges in the bag is making me flip out on the short game.  Not having been a wedge player for over 30 years, I knew this might be an issue.  Lots more range time needed to get the G410 W, UW, and the Glide dialed in 😑.

My buddy plays glides, he loves em, but they ain’t cheap!