TESTERS WANTED! ×

Austin, TX - June 17 and June 20

forerightgolfer

I'm travelling to Austin, TX for work the week of June 17. I arrive early afternoon on 6/17 and fly out late afternoon on 6/20. Work has me tied up the 18th & 19th, but I'm planning to play Monday afternoon and Thursday morning. Anyone have suggestions and/or is anyone free to join me? (I'm an 18 handicap if that matters to you).

Driver - :ping-small: G400 LST

3W & 4H - Orlimar High Energy 2

Irons - :cobra-small:F7 OL (5I - GW)

Wedges -  Top Flight Gamer Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter - Orlimar HE2

Balls - Vice Pro

I'd go play Lions. It's the oldest course in Austin. It's just off MoPac and Enfield Rd. central Austin. There's a big push to try and save the course from UT as they want to destroy and redevelop it. Look it up. Very affordable.

Lions is very short but fun to play. I think the back tee is under 6,000 yards.

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

On 6/3/2019 at 11:04 AM, PlaidJacket said:

I'd go play Lions. It's the oldest course in Austin. It's just off MoPac and Enfield Rd. central Austin. There's a big push to try and save the course from UT as they want to destroy and redevelop it. Look it up. Very affordable.

Lions is very short but fun to play. I think the back tee is under 6,000 yards.

Thanks! I will look into that course!

Driver - :ping-small: G400 LST

3W & 4H - Orlimar High Energy 2

Irons - :cobra-small:F7 OL (5I - GW)

Wedges -  Top Flight Gamer Tour 52* 56* 60*

Putter - Orlimar HE2

Balls - Vice Pro

• 2 weeks later...

I hosted an oil & gas tournament at Roy Kizer. If it's not too crowded, it's a fun/affordable track. Another Austin Muni. There's a few good courses on the north side of town. If you have time, Avery Ranch is a good track as is the Golf Club at Star Ranch. Not sure if they have any tee times in the morning but you can check it out. 

Cobra Connect 5 Competitor - Team Chad

• :cobra-small: King Radspeed 10.5* w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 60 6.5 tipped 1/2" - Peacoat/Red
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Big Tour 3 Wood w/ Hzrdus RDX Blue 70 6.5 Tipped 1/2"
  • :cobra-small: King Radspeed Tour 5 Wood w/ Motore X F1 70 X Flex 
  • :cobra-small: King Utility 4 21* w/ Tensei Pro White 100 X Flex
  • :cobra-small: King Tour MIM Copper Irons 5-G w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :cobra-small: King MIM Black Wedges 55* & 60* w/ AMT White X100 Onyx
  • :taylormade-small: Spider SR
  • :titelist-small: Pro V1x Left Dash
  • Lefty