Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

Sweet wedges JB.Did you make them yourself? Like the grips too

Yes, I did. I've really got into building my own stuff, since being a member on this site. After reading posts about how easy it was to do this stuff I decided to give it a try and now I'm hooked. I'm saving my pennies, to buy the whole "golf shop" setup from Golfsmith or Golf Works.

Are these the wedges with the milled GO X grooves?

Will be interested in your opinion of how they perform. ;)

The 56* has the GO X grooves, the 52* and 60* are a model old (only paid $14.99/each), so they don't. The GO grooves are RIDICULOUS. I only got to hit one full shot with it once yesterday and it landed on the back of the green, hopped to the fringe and spun back about 15'. I chipped with it a few times and it checks and rolls smoothly. It also didn't leave any marks on the ball whatsoever; that might be a testament to the ball though, I bought a sleeve of the TM Penta TPs and I have played 3 rounds with the same ball and it only has a small scuff from hitting a branch. I'm going to put together a full review, once I get to play with it a few more times.

Well, it isn't exactly the whole bag yet, as I'm due to get some new toys in on Monday. I finally received my 56* head yesterday, as well as my Tackimac grips; they make a pretty sexy combo. I'll post up the rest of my bag on Monday or Tuesday.

Photo0241.jpg

Photo0242.jpg

Those wedges look good Have been a fan of Snake Eyes in the past but have never hit any of their stuff except the wedges and I do have a Tour Viper putter simular to a Anser but found it too light for me but it is a beautiful putter. When we ran the golf shop I tried a few SnakeEyes offerings but they did not go over well around here. Anyhow looks like you done an excellent job putting those together they are almost too pretty to hit!

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I agree about making your own clubs,its pretty simple.I really need a swingweight scale to make sure its right.I do all my own work and work for friends.reshafts regrips etc.I really enjoy it. I am going to make my own wedges,I really like the colored shafts thanks for sharing

Callaway razr x tour 5-pw

titleist 585h 24 &21 hybrid

Heavy wedge 52 gap wedge

Nike sv sand and lob wedge

Callaway Diablo Octane tour Driver

Adams F 11 3 wood

Seemore ci2 or Bettinardi studio stock 2

I agree about making your own clubs,its pretty simple.I really need a swingweight scale to make sure its right.I do all my own work and work for friends.reshafts regrips etc.I really enjoy it. I am going to make my own wedges,I really like the colored shafts thanks for sharing

Golfsmith and some of the other suppliers sell an relative inexpensive basic swingweight scale for under $100 that is all you really need I have one that I have used for years. Makink he clubs as you say it is pretty fun and simple but fine tuning them and getting them right is a art into itself. It's like anything else the more you do it the better you will get at it

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Golfsmith and some of the other suppliers sell an relative inexpensive basic swingweight scale for under $100 that is all you really need I have one that I have used for years. Makink he clubs as you say it is pretty fun and simple but fine tuning them and getting them right is a art into itself. It's like anything else the more you do it the better you will get at it

+100. I also like that sense of ownership about making clubs, and how they can be any way you can imagine them to be.

Ebay has a few SW scales up right now. Just go to the Golf: Clubmaking Products: Other and they're in there. I bought an older Golfsmith model off the Bay for $35 (counting shipping).

Archived