Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Bandon next week, 12-14 June

Rickles

I'll Be at Bandon June 12-14. It's nearly impossible to change morning and afternoon tee times, but, If somebody wants to join a friend and I and go out in the evening and play till dark, hit me up. No slow play allowed though. It's all about getting in a third or even fourth round every day. 

It's all about the short game, unless you can't keep it in play!

What's in my Bag:
Driver: Adams Speedline Super LS 10.5 with Excalibur T7+ tour stiff shaft
3 Wood: Adams Speedline Super LS 13 degree with Excalibur TFW Tour stiff shaft
Hybrid: Nickent 6DT 19 degree Aldilla Voodoo NV Stiff shaft
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

Ball: Titleist Pro V1X, Callaway Hex Chrome +

13 hours ago, Rickles said:

I'll Be at Bandon June 12-14. It's nearly impossible to change morning and afternoon tee times, but, If somebody wants to join a friend and I and go out in the evening and play till dark, hit me up. No slow play allowed though. It's all about getting in a third or even fourth round every day. 

Man if only! I am only a few hours away being in Blaine/Bellingham.

However hearing it may be the fourth round of the day does scare me slightly lol!

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

8 hours ago, jayjay0808 said:

Man if only! I am only a few hours away being in Blaine/Bellingham.

However hearing it may be the fourth round of the day does scare me slightly lol!

More likely the third round of the day. Wow +2 Handicap. Even with my 2 handicap, if you show up I get strokes. As far as 3 rounds a day goes, that is standard for me on a golf trip. I live in China these days most of the time and don't play that often. That means the 3 or 4 times a year I take a golf trip I binge and play as much as possible. Plus, Bandon is my favorite golf resort on Earth. If you get there you have to play nonstop.

What's in my Bag:
Irons: 4-9 KZG Tour Evolution with Nippon N.S. Pro Modus 3 tour 120 x flex shafts
Wedges:49 degree Dave Pelz wedge with a Nippon N.S. Pro Modus tour 120 x flex shaft. 54,64 Dave Pelz wedges with Rifle spinner shafts 59 Degree Scor wedge with rifle spinner shaft.
Putter: Bentinardi Ben Hogan Big Ben Center shafted 33 inches with best grips custom pistol putter grip.

4 hours ago, Rickles said:

More likely the third round of the day. Wow +2 Handicap. Even with my 2 handicap, if you show up I get strokes. As far as 3 rounds a day goes, that is standard for me on a golf trip. I live in China these days most of the time and don't play that often. That means the 3 or 4 times a year I take a golf trip I binge and play as much as possible. Plus, Bandon is my favorite golf resort on Earth. If you get there you have to play nonstop.

Plus if I am correct its 50% off the second round of the day and free for the third?

In my bag:

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Rogue ST Triple Diamond LS 10.5* (set to 9.5) UST Lin-Q Gunmetal 6f5

Wood: :titleist-small: Tsi2 15* Project X RDX Black 70 6.5

Hybrids: :cobra-small: King Utility 19.5* Diamana Tensei White Pro 90TX

Irons: :cobra-small: Cobra King Tour MIM 4-PW Dynamic Gold 120 X100

Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 50*, 54*, 58* Tour Issue S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Nashville Z1C 34"

Ball: :titleist-small:  Pro V1x

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/5/2019 at 1:26 AM, jayjay0808 said:

Plus if I am correct its 50% off the second round of the day and free for the third?

I am also cheap and third round free is a bonus. You should have stopped by. It was a great trip.

What's in my Bag: