Sign in to follow this  
Kor.A.Door

ISO Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0 Reaper putter grip

Hey guys. I am looking for the Super Stroke Pistol GT 1.0 Reaper putter grip, and I am hoping that someone has one that would be willing to sell it. They were limited quantities and I cannot seem to find one for sale anywhere. 

Here is a photo for reference

D66C4D7E-BCF5-4577-9997-E5FEE7D05C6E.png

The Pistol 1.0 is also my grip of choice.  Last summer I looked all over trying to find a blue/white version of the skulls and was never successful.  I found a bunch of the 2.0 size on ebay and figure 80% of them are fake.  I did end up buying one and it felt fine, but went back to the 1.0 size.

Best advice I could give you is to set up an ebay alert for "superstroke skull 1.0" & "superstroke reaper 1.0" and any time something gets posted with those keywords you'll get an email notification.

Also @PlaidJacket the link you posted is a mid slim 2.0, not the Pistol 1.0

23 hours ago, hckymeyer said:

The Pistol 1.0 is also my grip of choice.  Last summer I looked all over trying to find a blue/white version of the skulls and was never successful.  I found a bunch of the 2.0 size on ebay and figure 80% of them are fake.  I did end up buying one and it felt fine, but went back to the 1.0 size.

Best advice I could give you is to set up an ebay alert for "superstroke skull 1.0" & "superstroke reaper 1.0" and any time something gets posted with those keywords you'll get an email notification.

Also @PlaidJacket the link you posted is a mid slim 2.0, not the Pistol 1.0

Thanks I will do that. I figure someone I hoarding thief somewhere. Waiting to offer one up for $100 or something crazy.