Elbolita98

OPINION about Ben Hogan Line up

BEN HOGAN

I love what BenHogan made to battle big names in golf industry. But in a consumer perspective wich benhogan line up would you buy? Iron? Wood? Wedge? Putter? Or Stand bag only?

I would love to buy wedges and irons. Putter is a maybe for me

BEN HOGAN
I love what BenHogan made to battle big names in golf industry. But in a consumer perspective wich benhogan line up would you buy? Iron? Wood? Wedge? Putter? Or Stand bag only?
I would love to buy wedges and irons. Putter is a maybe for me

There’s nothing in the Hogan lineup I wouldn’t consider- it’s all well made. Putter, is the closest thing to a miss since, IMHO, they priced them a bit too optimistically for the offerings.

I would definitely consider their woods, irons, and/or hybrids.  Poking around their website I noticed they have a demo program where they send you a couple of clubs to try for 14days. 

The Hogan irons are top notch. I played the Ft. Worth’s last year and still have a TK15 51* wedge in the bag. The Hi irons also preformed very well. I haven’t played the putter or driver but I have seriously considered the new PTx Pro irons.

Definitely quality clubs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have TK wedges to back up my SCORs.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Currently have the Ptx irons in bag (21* - 45*) and Tk wedges 49/53/57.  Trrific feel when the ball is hit correctly....LOL

I wonder when they are going to open up the demo program to the driver and fairway woods?

Currently playing the Ft. Worth’s In 6-P. I have the HI 3/4/5 irons and a TK 59* wedge.

I tried the equalizer and the shape just didn’t suit my eye.

Above all, their customer service is fantastic. I trust the quality of their product and will purchase more clubs in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

On 6/6/2019 at 11:26 AM, VA_Golfer said:

There’s nothing in the Hogan lineup I wouldn’t consider- it’s all well made. Putter, is the closest thing to a miss since, IMHO, they priced them a bit too optimistically for the offerings.

The prices are fantastic. Dont have the retail plus price that made club every year expensive. To talk about quality i need to try them before but all review made a good point in quality