I’ve never used any putting device

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Roger/Ohio

never used a training aid, but need to improve my 3 footers

Love my Puttout mirror!

• Like 2

Steven / Germany

Never, just a cut-out piece of rug in my living room

Very cool! I've seen several of these around and think they are an incredible training. The putt out ramp may be the most difficult to master as any putting trainer I've ever tried!

• Like 1

I actually purchased the Pressure Putt Trainer at the beginning of the year!  I won't sign up to be part of the testing group, but I'll definitely try to follow everything the chosen testers are doing during the review stage to give feedback as well!

• Like 2

Brian - Illinois

20 gcp

I have used an indoor practice mat but nothing else.   I have been working on putting this season and have a focus on improving this part of my game this season to lower my scores.   Would love to have the system.   

Barry/ Missouri 

This is great because iam in need of putting help. It's the worst part of my game. I can get from tee to green very good but when I get there it's 2-3 putts before I finish the hole. So yes I would love something like this to help get that number down and then get my handicap where it should be. 

Posted (edited)

David, Alabama

Other than indoor mats no prior use of putting devices.

Edited by dahurst
didn't put where I lived

Timothy, Pennsylvania 

+18

I have never used a putting training aid. My putting needs some major help. I would welcome the opportunity to give and extensive review and testing of this product.

Todd/USA - IOWA

Handicap - 8.3

Have you ever used a putting training device before - Yes, a putting cup.  Would love to see PuttOut and mirror system to practice with.

Dusty /Louisiana

Have tried one didn't seem like helped tho would definitely love to try being putting is main thing needing work 

Davis - NY, USA

Handicap - 22

- I have a high handicap and know that a good portion of that is due to my short game and especially putting - this season I’ve actually started tracking how many putts I do on each hole  and 3 putts are my biggest weakness  

- the only Putting trainers I’ve used are my home mat that I use when the winter hits and I’m still trying to work on my game. It’s nothing special. Just a cheap one off amazon. Otherwise I’ve done different putting drills but no specific trainers. I’m dying to test out the Putt Out system to get more practice at home and on the course. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    RySam02

• By Thin2win
      I've always liked that quote from Yogi Berra. It also is painfully evident to my golf game that I need to pay more attention to it. I've noticed over the years that  I tend to leave more putts short than I roll long. It is something that I haven't paid too much attention to, just aware that I should try to get putts to the hole more often.
      Watching golf for many many hours this weekend I decided to count how many putts the pro's left short... it turns out, that unless they are outside 25', they don't. They always get it to the hole, go figure.
      Checking my Shot Scope putting data... I manage to leave 72% !!! of my putts short. This has gone from minor thought in the back of my mind to 5 alarm fire that I need to address now. I have a new goal in golf, 0 putts per round left short. I have to trust that I can make the 4' come back putt.
      I don't know how many of you out there suffer from this same issue. But I challenge all of you to never leave a putt short. If you need to say it in a very marine sounding voice akin to never leaving a man behind, then please do. 
      Let me know if you can successfully pull this off. Apparently, I am only 14 putts/round from success....
    • By JBones
      OFFICIAL FORWARDGOLF PUTTER GRIP REVIEW

Follow along with our 10 testers as they review the ForwardGolf putter grip, the grip that was designed to put your hands in the perfect position for putting.  Does that design lead to more made putts?  Read the review below to find out.

Without further ado, meet the testers.....

Without further ado, here are the testers.

Super Dave    Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

wersty             Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

armour248      Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

Pablo6060      Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

Aubrey40        Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

benlowery       Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

KB McCool      Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

rc990n            Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

jberhart           Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

gary507          Stage One          Stage Two          Stage Three

Let us know what you think!

Visit ForwardGolfs website HERE
      Like ForwardGolf on Facebook HERE
      Follow ForwardGolf on Twitter HERE
      Follow ForwardGolf on Instagram HERE
    • By PING Apologist #9
      So fellow Spies, what are your routines to get yourself ready to play?

For me if given enough time, I'll grab either a small (usually) or medium bucket and hit the driving range to start. After some light stretching, I have gotten into the habit of beginning at the bottom of my bag (58*) and then working my way up to driver while skipping every other club. Then I work my way back down by hitting all of the clubs I skipped.

Next Ill grab 3 or 4 of my game balls and go to the chipping green and chip 3-4 rounds and then start putting practice after my last chip exercise. Then off we go.

I'd love to hear how you get warmed up and if you have any tips for things to try out next time. Do you deviate from your routines? Work on new skills? Or just go out cold? Tell us and thanks for posting.  
    • By kimproh
      Hi guys. 
      I am "89" score man for 7 years.
      When I stand on green and see the cup, my head turn to chicken's 
      And bawl in the mind
      "Shoot~ Shoot~ "
      After few second, I always see the ball on the side of cup.

I want to skill up the putting. So I am here~~  
    • By TimboSimpson
      A few months ago my father-in-law and I attended the New Jersey Golf Show - the annual golf bargain hunter's dream. We ran across an up-start team socializing a new putter brand which has taken off in Korea. Top Spin Golf - http://www.golftopspin.com/

We were both a little surprised by the feel and roll these putters put on the ball. 

Has anyone else seen these and tried them? Anyone gaming one?
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!