I’ve never used any putting device

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Roger/Ohio

never used a training aid, but need to improve my 3 footers

Love my Puttout mirror!

• Like 2

Steven / Germany

Never, just a cut-out piece of rug in my living room

Very cool! I've seen several of these around and think they are an incredible training. The putt out ramp may be the most difficult to master as any putting trainer I've ever tried!

• Like 1

I actually purchased the Pressure Putt Trainer at the beginning of the year!  I won't sign up to be part of the testing group, but I'll definitely try to follow everything the chosen testers are doing during the review stage to give feedback as well!

• Like 2

Chris - SC

I've never used one

Brian - Illinois

20 gcp

I have used an indoor practice mat but nothing else.   I have been working on putting this season and have a focus on improving this part of my game this season to lower my scores.   Would love to have the system.   

Barry/ Missouri 

This is great because iam in need of putting help. It's the worst part of my game. I can get from tee to green very good but when I get there it's 2-3 putts before I finish the hole. So yes I would love something like this to help get that number down and then get my handicap where it should be. 

Posted (edited)

David, Alabama

Other than indoor mats no prior use of putting devices.

Edited by dahurst
didn't put where I lived

Timothy, Pennsylvania 

+18

I have never used a putting training aid. My putting needs some major help. I would welcome the opportunity to give and extensive review and testing of this product.

Todd/USA - IOWA

Handicap - 8.3

Have you ever used a putting training device before - Yes, a putting cup.  Would love to see PuttOut and mirror system to practice with.

Dusty /Louisiana

Have tried one didn't seem like helped tho would definitely love to try being putting is main thing needing work 

Davis - NY, USA

Handicap - 22

- I have a high handicap and know that a good portion of that is due to my short game and especially putting - this season I’ve actually started tracking how many putts I do on each hole  and 3 putts are my biggest weakness  

- the only Putting trainers I’ve used are my home mat that I use when the winter hits and I’m still trying to work on my game. It’s nothing special. Just a cheap one off amazon. Otherwise I’ve done different putting drills but no specific trainers. I’m dying to test out the Putt Out system to get more practice at home and on the course. 

• Like 1

Taylor/GA

Have you ever used a putting training device before- No