Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Our Sponsors

I’m in , just missed 5 birdie putts in my last round 🤯🤬🤬maybe some putting feedback is just what I need .

Jeff / WA

Handicap 10.5

I've used a few putting aids before. The Pelz putter clips (for center contact), and various homemade stuff like a string putting line and putting through tees, etc.

Ben

Missouri

12   Just fitted this week at Bettinardi's Studio B for a Queen B #6. This putting practice system would be perfect timing!

I have a putter mirror and a "Train Your Aim", which is a cross that snaps on to the shaft just above the putter head.

Reynaldo / MA

I've never used a putting training device in the past, but I would love for this one to be the first.

Carson/ Kansas City, KS

handicap- 5.2

I mostly use the tee gate drill but I have borrowed one of my friends eyeline golf putting aid.

I have used Z factor for years and also am a trained club fitter for Fit2Aim putters, Seemore and sell PXG as well as TaylorMade and MIura putters. I have also tested and trained many clients with the Sam PUtt Lab which I no longer use. I would use my Foresight Quad for data gathering. I am a plus 3 hdcp working and playing in the Niagara Falls area of Canada. I have a 300 square foot space set up for putting practice and fitting at my studio. Summer up here is my slow season so I have the two months to do a thorough evaluation. I would be happy to provide any data or information resulting from the testing. 

Brian St Catharine's Ontario Canada

Oddly enough, I was JUST looking at this at my local golf retailer.  I kid you not!  I would like to be considered as a tester for this product.

Tony - Iowa

Have an old "Canadian Club" logo'd automatic ball return that i think my mom got free from running a liquor store....so the answer is No- Not really!  

Evan

Virginia

26 (I have only been playing for 2 years, and only occasionally)

I have never used a trainer before, but I could probably use one!

Chris/ Michigan

I have used a putting training device in the past but it has been a long time.

Joe K. New Jersey

I practice daily on a poor quality roll out mat and do a variety of homemade drills with balls, tees, etc. 

Juan Gutierrez

Sarasota, Florida   USA

HCP 7.4

I have used a lot of different putting training aids... Almost all that Pelz Golf offers,  etc., etc.