Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Our Sponsors

18 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

5 TESTERS WANTED

Let's make practice fun again!  Well even if you never found it fun before, you might after giving the PuttOUT system a go.   

It begins with the Pressure Putt Trainer. A very simple looking plastic ramp with a hole  in it. Has to be easy right?  Well give it a go and let us know.  it in of itself would be enough practice for you. But PuttOUT has developed a full system, each of which could be used independently, but when combined make for very impressive and effective methods of practicing your putting. 

It can be used indoors with the PuttOUT mat, it is also very effective on the actual putting green with any combination of the mirror, gate and Pressure Putt.      Putt Out Training aids.jpg

How To Apply

This opportunity is open to any golfer who lives on the planet earth!  We are looking for five dedicated forum members who will use the system and report back their honest thoughts in a full thorough and comprehensive review.

Please provide the following info in a separate post below...DO NOT QUOTE this post.

First Name/State or Country

Handicap

Have you ever used a putting training device before 

We'll be selecting the testers late next week, so be sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Putt Out On Course.jpg

Putt Out on Course DTL view.jpg

Bassomatic from San Antonio Texas

I have tried other putting training tools in the past. Some good some bad.

I would love to test your tools, and share my  my results and improvements with everyone..

Joe/Pennsylvania

Handicap: 8

I have used a putting training device before and it does help getting more consistant 

Mark

Williamsburg, VA

15 Hcp

I have never used a putting trainer, but I really need to.

Gabriel/Texas

I have never used a putting training device before.  I would love to try one.

Thomas

Pennsylvania USA

HCP- 25 mainly due to putting 

SLKZ accelerator indoor putting green

Spencer/California

Never used a putting training device

Chad  / PA

Handicap - 5

Yes I have used putting training aids before like the Truth Board and Boomerang putting aids. Thank you for this opportunity.

John/N.C.

I used the putting arc several years back, and found it useful, but by no means was it the quintessential answer to solving my putting woes. After retirement last year, I avidly play 5-7 times weekly, and when my putting is on, my scores are usually around par. But consistency is what is missing and putting is costing me dearly in regards to bringing home the Nassau $$. Perhaps this training aide is the solution to my putting shortcomings. I could definitely provide an unbiased review for this product. Let me help out with the testing of this training aide and hopefully cut out my lost strokes on the greens.

Edited by Bizekidz007
Misspelling

Simon Randall in the UK

Have the original put out and would love to try the whole system 

Mike  New Braunfels, TX

20 handicap

Have never used a real trainer, started using a metronome app on my phone on a 4/4 6 bps cadence when practicing and it's helped. 

Alex / Massachusetts

Handicap: 7.5

I've never used a putting training device before, but after seeing my handicap increase three strokes in one revision, I'm will (and able) to try anything.

Oliver/ California

Yes, I currently have the puttout pressure trainer, but I am so eager to try out the rest of their system. 

Paul - Scotland 

handicap - 9.6

I currently have the putt out pressure putt trainer, it has definitely improved my putting. I’d be keen to seen what the rest of the kit could do to help me. 

Brian

NS, Canada

Yes, several.

Edited by Pug
Recalculated handicap had to be added.

Jimmie/Oklahoma

+3.3

I have never but need help.  Averaging over 31 putts/round and strokes gained putting is embarrassing.  

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:
19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

5 TESTERS WANTED

Let's make practice fun again!  Well even if you never found it fun before, you might after giving the PuttOUT system a go.   

It begins with the Pressure Putt Trainer. A very simple looking plastic ramp with a hole  in it. Has to be easy right?  Well give it a go and let us know.  it in of itself would be enough practice for you. But PuttOUT has developed a full system, each of which could be used independently, but when combined make for very impressive and effective methods of practicing your putting. 

It can be used indoors with the PuttOUT mat, it is also very effective on the actual putting green with any combination of the mirror, gate and Pressure Putt.      Putt Out Training aids.jpg

How To Apply

This opportunity is open to any golfer who lives on the planet earth!  We are looking for five dedicated forum members who will use the system and report back their honest thoughts in a full thorough and comprehensive review.

Please provide the following info in a separate post below...DO NOT QUOTE this post.

Handicap

We'll be selecting the testers late next week, so be sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Putt Out On Course.jpg

5 TESTERS WANTED

How To Apply

Handicap

Putt Out On Course.jpg

Andy AZ

no