Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Our Sponsors

Alexander/Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Handicap: 13

I have tried a few putting mats before and they always ended up in the trash. They would never lay flat or roll true. I would love to test these products out and see if it will help me acquire a single digit handicap!

Also, I am happy to have come across this forum through Puttout and look forward to learning more about golf and getting to know a few of you!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! If you've never felt like this kid, I'm pretty sure you've never played golf seriously: (If you've ever acted like this kid, you might be taking it too seriously.)

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Let's congratulate these forum members: @Kanoito @HardcoreLooper @Peaksy68 @tommc23 @gaussman1 Full announcement is found here. _________________________

Very excited by this opportunity to test something that looks to be very promising.   @Kanoito and I in the same test again is a bit like getting the band back together, are you still playin

Posted Images

Joe Boselli 

Bloomfield NJ

Yes. Using an 8 foot putting carpet now. Need something new!

Type 1 diabetic

Athlete

Semi-retired actor

Candidate for 2020 Rookie Dad of the Year

John in Ohio Handicap 22

I have used several training aids over the years. I am always looking for something that is easy to use and gives good feedback when I do not make a good stroke. This product looks interesting and would love to give it a try to compare what I have used in the past. Currently do not have a "go to" training aid that I really like. Putt year round with my putting green in the basement.

JP/Michigan

Handicap 12

Have I used a putting training device before yes but 20 years ago. Things have changed. 

Have a new golf team I am coaching at high school and would love to give feedback on improvment

Hayden / New Zealand.
9hcp
Have used a “Yes” putting mirror and rail system.
After today’s rubbish golf round with my putter- please help me - I need to improve, hoping this will help.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy