Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Our Sponsors

Handicap 10:3.  Putting being the very weak link these days 

From the UK

i would really love to be involved in the review team 

On 6/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

5 TESTERS WANTED

Let's make practice fun again!  Well even if you never found it fun before, you might after giving the PuttOUT system a go.   

It begins with the Pressure Putt Trainer. A very simple looking plastic ramp with a hole  in it. Has to be easy right?  Well give it a go and let us know.  it in of itself would be enough practice for you. But PuttOUT has developed a full system, each of which could be used independently, but when combined make for very impressive and effective methods of practicing your putting. 

It can be used indoors with the PuttOUT mat, it is also very effective on the actual putting green with any combination of the mirror, gate and Pressure Putt.      Putt Out Training aids.jpg

How To Apply

This opportunity is open to any golfer who lives on the planet earth!  We are looking for five dedicated forum members who will use the system and report back their honest thoughts in a full thorough and comprehensive review.

Please provide the following info in a separate post below...DO NOT QUOTE this post.

First Name/State or Country

Handicap

Have you ever used a putting training device before 

We'll be selecting the testers late next week, so be sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Putt Out On Course.jpg

Putt Out on Course DTL view.jpg

Toby 

uk , Hampshire 

yes I have you putt outs Matt and pressure putt    

Sandy/California  

Handicap 18.3

I've used putting arc T3 putting aid  with some success.   Would like to try PuttOut to find a system that works over time.   I don't hit it far so have to count on my short game for scoring.

Michael - United Kingdom (London)

Handicap: 5 

Have you ever used a putting training device before: Yes, I have used an old electronic ball returner, but not for a long time! 

Would be perfect for me as I just had knee surgery and can't swing for 3 months so putting is about all I can do! 

On 6/7/2019 at 3:44 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

5 TESTERS WANTED

Let's make practice fun again!  Well even if you never found it fun before, you might after giving the PuttOUT system a go.   

It begins with the Pressure Putt Trainer. A very simple looking plastic ramp with a hole  in it. Has to be easy right?  Well give it a go and let us know.  it in of itself would be enough practice for you. But PuttOUT has developed a full system, each of which could be used independently, but when combined make for very impressive and effective methods of practicing your putting. 

It can be used indoors with the PuttOUT mat, it is also very effective on the actual putting green with any combination of the mirror, gate and Pressure Putt.      Putt Out Training aids.jpg

How To Apply

This opportunity is open to any golfer who lives on the planet earth!  We are looking for five dedicated forum members who will use the system and report back their honest thoughts in a full thorough and comprehensive review.

Please provide the following info in a separate post below...DO NOT QUOTE this post.

Handicap

We'll be selecting the testers late next week, so be sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

jan-olof jigfors Sweden

hop 10,2

i hade never try this but i needed i think

Putt Out On Course.jpg

Leicester/england uk

Hcp : 24

i used a putt out at the bmw pga at wentworth a couple of years ago and it loved it, and the mat.

On 6/7/2019 at 2:44 AM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

5 TESTERS WANTED

How To Apply

Handicap

Putt Out On Course.jpg

Steve in the uk  east yorkshire

Handicap is 2.6

I have used training aids before such as visio products

Hello , I am John live in ky. I am a 12 handicap and would love to be a tester for this trainer.

Clayton, NYC

Yes, and have tried putt out, but not this setup altogether. Would be interested to focus on speed with the mat and the influence of the mirror gate.

13.3 Handicap

I have used putting training devices before and have a mirror in my bag

Titleist 917 Driver, 3 Metal

Titleist 818 Hybrid

Titleist AP1 Iron Set

Voky SM 7 Wedges 

Scotty Cameron Studio Design Putter 2.5

Thanks for the consideration

ManE

Joe

have not used a system, just a putting mat at home. Would love to try it.

Chris   Virginia

I have used various putting practice aids. Some of my own creation such as a CD to check eye position and a PVC putting track. I have used proaim glass as well.

Curtis/Ontario Canada

No, With a high handicap and limited season would definitely benefit& want to complete a review that would benefit others.