Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Jason,   Ireland

Handicap 14.1

Have used indoor mat, PING putting app and analysed on Sam putt lab.  Otherwise just use tee's to setup putting drills

Josh / Ohio

I have not, but like many others would love the opportunity.  thx!

Michael / New Mexico

I've never used a putter training aid, but I have used two tees as a gate before, and some of Phil's putting practice methods.

Scott / MS 

8 Hcp

I have used a couple of different putting aids. 

Posted (edited)
On 6/6/2019 at 9:44 PM, Golfspy_CG2 said:

5 TESTERS WANTED

Let's make practice fun again!  Well even if you never found it fun before, you might after giving the PuttOUT system a go.   

It begins with the Pressure Putt Trainer. A very simple looking plastic ramp with a hole  in it. Has to be easy right?  Well give it a go and let us know.  it in of itself would be enough practice for you. But PuttOUT has developed a full system, each of which could be used independently, but when combined make for very impressive and effective methods of practicing your putting. 

It can be used indoors with the PuttOUT mat, it is also very effective on the actual putting green with any combination of the mirror, gate and Pressure Putt.      Putt Out Training aids.jpg

How To Apply

This opportunity is open to any golfer who lives on the planet earth!  We are looking for five dedicated forum members who will use the system and report back their honest thoughts in a full thorough and comprehensive review.

Please provide the following info in a separate post below...DO NOT QUOTE this post.

First Name/State or Country

Handicap

Have you ever used a putting training device before 

We'll be selecting the testers late next week, so be sure to check back to see if you've been selected.

Putt Out On Course.jpg

Putt Out on Course DTL view.jpg

JerryBG 

Florida

12 Handicap

Putter-Cameron Phantom 5.5

Driver-TaylorMade M5 Tour /Fujikura 5S Ventus Shaft

Irons-Rogue X

Hybrids-3,4,5 Callaway 2016 Apex Stiff shaft

Wedges- Callaway Mack Daddy, 54 and 58

I have used putting aids

Edited by JerryBG

Kevin in Utah

Hcp - 15

Never used a putting training device before; just go to the local course and do putting clock and ladder drills and games.

Jamie/ UK

I own a pressure put ramp, I use it all the time and has seriously helped my putting. I would love to try the mat, gate and mirror out! 

Jennifer/Florida

11.9 from the whites

Unless you count the red solo cup, I've never used a putting aide.

Gabe - Michigan

Handicap - 14

Never used a putting training device but sure would get a lot of use as it would be much easier to practice after kids go to bed!

Ben/Illinois

I use the half cup putting aid, the pill and a shoulder alignment mirror.

Joe/New Jersey USA

15 HC

Have you ever used a putting training device before - Yes, I own the PuttOut but have been eyeing the mirror, gates and mat. 

Robbie

Dublin, Ireland. 

21 (don't play comps, so it never comes down or up )

Mug, beaten up MaxFli ball and grandmother's old matted carpet. Always played faster after it was vacuumed before church on a Sunday. Won the Open 100s of times in that room

Ryan/Michigan
I’ve never used a putting device before, but I shot 80 with 38 putts and it’s the weakest part of my game.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Bill

Iowa

Have not used a putting aid-but I sure need too