Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Steve, PA

Index 10.8

I have not used any but a birdieball putting green.

I've bought a putt out mat and have used it with my new putter. It's made a difference for sure. In fact, I slacked off using it for the last month whilst I was doing the garden, and my putting suffered. Now the gardens complete, I'll continue to use it, 10-15 mins every night. 

Something else I found works for me, is using the same ball. I used to putt with soft and hard balls mixed (not really focusing on what I was doing) and since I stick with a certain ball for practice, distance control improved greatly. 

I don't have any other putting devices / aids etc though. Be interesting to see how they worked. 

Joe/ NC
12hcp
Yes I've tried a few putting mats none were really much fun to make me want to practice

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Randy/North Carolina 

I have used a couple of aids over the last 40 years but this one looks to be a better design that any of the others I have used.  I would love to give it a go.  

Posted (edited)

Theo- Essex,UK

I use the puttout putting aid at the moment, but not the whole set up.

Edited by Theo89

Chris - VA

Haven't used any putting aides.  Maybe that's why my putting sucks?  

Joey / New Jersey 

Handicap 20.2

Have used practice putting mats only

Vinicius 

Brazil

Hdcp 2

I have used the putting mirror. 

Chad/New York

Yes I have used some putting mats

Mark / New York

I have an Ohio State themed putting mat in my living room, other than that - no.

Brian / Michigan

Nope, but my 34 putts/round tell me I could use one :D

Andrew/Florida

No, but would love to see if this helps my score drop!

Josh/KS

I've never used a putter training device other than regular tees.  

Chris NSW / Australia

Birdie Boss...occasionally

Dan from Missouri

Handicap 12

I have tried multiple DIY devices.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Gyoung32

• By Golfspy_CG2
      It's been one of the most talked about training aids this year, and has popped up in use by golfers all over the world, including professional tours. But now you'll get to see real everyday golfers like yourself use the full Putt Out system. They'll use it indoors, they'll use it out doors, they'll use the whole system, they'll use parts of the system independently.  You can follow it all in this thread and best of all, you can get direct feedback from them on how it works for them, their likes, dislikes and most importantly see if it has improved their putting.

Direct access to their links are below.

@Kanoito                           Stage 1                      Stage 2
      @HardcoreLooper             Stage 1                       Stage 2
      @Peaksy68                        Stage 1                       Stage 2
      @tommc23                        Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @gaussman1                     Stage 1                        Stage 2                  
    • By ncwoz
      Curious to hear and glean some tips from some of y'all's practice routines. What kind of routines do you go with to keep your game crisp? Range routines, short game practice, at home practice, whatever you're doing to get that Handicap dropping!
      What kind of frequency you're practicing, specific things you're focusing on, games you play on the range to get closer to real-round scenarios, let us hear it!
    • By Thin2win
      I've always liked that quote from Yogi Berra. It also is painfully evident to my golf game that I need to pay more attention to it. I've noticed over the years that  I tend to leave more putts short than I roll long. It is something that I haven't paid too much attention to, just aware that I should try to get putts to the hole more often.
      Watching golf for many many hours this weekend I decided to count how many putts the pro's left short... it turns out, that unless they are outside 25', they don't. They always get it to the hole, go figure.
      Checking my Shot Scope putting data... I manage to leave 72% !!! of my putts short. This has gone from minor thought in the back of my mind to 5 alarm fire that I need to address now. I have a new goal in golf, 0 putts per round left short. I have to trust that I can make the 4' come back putt.
      I don't know how many of you out there suffer from this same issue. But I challenge all of you to never leave a putt short. If you need to say it in a very marine sounding voice akin to never leaving a man behind, then please do. 
      Let me know if you can successfully pull this off. Apparently, I am only 14 putts/round from success....
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!