Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Scott/Colorado

Handicap : 18

Have you ever used a putting training device before: I use a 30 year old auto putt returner in my basement semi-regularly.  A new training aid would re-energize my short game practice sessions! 

whoop whoop.

Congrats fellas. Putt well!!

• Like 1

Very interested in seeing the results. Given the enthusiasm these aids were introduced with - “addictive” comes to mind.  I have every expectation that a new aid is in my future. I might even have to invest (gear ho code for splurge) in the full kit once the reviews are in.

Congrats Gentlemen! Enjoy your putting, look forward to hearing about your improvements.

Well $hit work has been keeping me from posting but I'm excited about this

• Like 2

Congratulations guys! This should be a fun and very interesting test. This looks like a great product and hopefully will help improve your putting.

MPR, that kid putting has me cracking up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats everyone! Interested to read everyone's thoughts on the putting mat! I've had it in my Amazon cart like 20 times but keep reading mixed reviews. I know it's @jlukes approved so that's one valid opinion, with a couple more I'm sure I'll have one in my house this year

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Congrats everyone! Interested to read everyone's thoughts on the putting mat! I've had it in my Amazon cart like 20 times but keep reading mixed reviews. I know it's @jlukes approved so that's one valid opinion, with a couple more I'm sure I'll have one in my house this year

Been putting with it all afternoon while watching the US Open. Love that I can just roll it up and put it next to the couch when I'm done. 

giphy.gif.bdb4303ba3079924342d0f467bc01e88.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

If you've never felt like this kid, I'm pretty sure you've never played golf seriously:

missedputt.gif

(If you've even acted like this kid, you might be taking it too seriously.)

Improving putting is a great way to knock strokes off your handicap. And these five forum members are going to put a great package of items into use to see if they can see real improvement in their games:

Guys, be looking for a message from me about getting this testing started! Everyone else, be watching to see if this is part of the answer for our putting problems!

Congratulations, guys!

Heck I may take this to work so I can work on it where I spend what feels like most of my time. 

• Like 2

Congrats all! Really looking forward to seeing for these all work for you. 

Very excited by this opportunity to test something that looks to be very promising.

@Kanoito and I in the same test again is a bit like getting the band back together, are you still playing the MLA?

Thanks MGS and Puttout, looking forward to it.

Now to plan the format of my testing to make it as useful as I can for my fellow golfers.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Congratulations all...a lot of good in this testing group!!

Congrats to the test group.

I'll be following this one.

curious to read how well it helps. Enjoy