Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Scott/Colorado

Handicap : 18

Have you ever used a putting training device before: I use a 30 year old auto putt returner in my basement semi-regularly.  A new training aid would re-energize my short game practice sessions! 

whoop whoop.

Congrats fellas. Putt well!!

• Like 1

Very interested in seeing the results. Given the enthusiasm these aids were introduced with - “addictive” comes to mind.  I have every expectation that a new aid is in my future. I might even have to invest (gear ho code for splurge) in the full kit once the reviews are in.

Congrats Gentlemen! Enjoy your putting, look forward to hearing about your improvements.

Well $hit work has been keeping me from posting but I'm excited about this

• Like 2

Congratulations guys! This should be a fun and very interesting test. This looks like a great product and hopefully will help improve your putting.

MPR, that kid putting has me cracking up!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats everyone! Interested to read everyone's thoughts on the putting mat! I've had it in my Amazon cart like 20 times but keep reading mixed reviews. I know it's @jlukes approved so that's one valid opinion, with a couple more I'm sure I'll have one in my house this year

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Congrats everyone! Interested to read everyone's thoughts on the putting mat! I've had it in my Amazon cart like 20 times but keep reading mixed reviews. I know it's @jlukes approved so that's one valid opinion, with a couple more I'm sure I'll have one in my house this year

Been putting with it all afternoon while watching the US Open. Love that I can just roll it up and put it next to the couch when I'm done. 

giphy.gif.bdb4303ba3079924342d0f467bc01e88.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, GolfSpy MPR said:

TESTERS ANNOUNCED!

If you've never felt like this kid, I'm pretty sure you've never played golf seriously:

missedputt.gif

(If you've even acted like this kid, you might be taking it too seriously.)

Improving putting is a great way to knock strokes off your handicap. And these five forum members are going to put a great package of items into use to see if they can see real improvement in their games:

Guys, be looking for a message from me about getting this testing started! Everyone else, be watching to see if this is part of the answer for our putting problems!

Congratulations, guys!

Heck I may take this to work so I can work on it where I spend what feels like most of my time. 

• Like 2

Congrats all! Really looking forward to seeing for these all work for you. 

Very excited by this opportunity to test something that looks to be very promising.

@Kanoito and I in the same test again is a bit like getting the band back together, are you still playing the MLA?

Thanks MGS and Puttout, looking forward to it.

Now to plan the format of my testing to make it as useful as I can for my fellow golfers.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Congrats guys!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Congratulations all...a lot of good in this testing group!!

Congrats to the test group.

I'll be following this one.

curious to read how well it helps. Enjoy

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    xsme1

• By the_hammer
      Simple but effective. Set up an indoor hitting bay using 1/2 the garage. Anyone else have a good indoor set up?

• By Rodilroy
      Hello there!
      Since there aren’t near ranges where I live and courses memberships and fees are expensive, I have searched for alternatives.
      Found the famous Birdie balls and the Almost Golf Balls and yesterday I came across this new ball: Sci-Core practice ball: here’s a link to a video of them: https://youtu.be/sjVC1mCJEF4
      I have to admit they look good at least. They seem to be similar to the Almost Golf Balls.
      Has anyone from this forum tried them? Would love to see your reviews and experiences
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      GOLFTEC Unveils Enhanced Putting Lessons Powered by TECPUTT

(Englewood, CO.) – GOLFTEC – the world leader in golf lessons and premium club fittings – has taken its renowned instruction to the next level with introduction of enhanced Putting Lessons powered by TECPUTT, a proprietary software system built by GOLFTEC’s in-house team of golf instruction experts and product designers.

Rolled out this month at select GOLFTEC locations nationwide, the company’s new offering utilizes special putting sensors that pair with a comprehensive analysis app to provide real-time, actionable motion analytics, 2D & 3D synchronized graphical playback, video capture, automatic cloud-based record keeping and more.

The company’s philosophy is that consistency and repeatability are the key elements shared by all good putters. GOLFTEC Coaches help show students why they aren’t hitting more predictable putts and recommend a plan to develop their skills.

“GOLFTEC strives to provide an environment for total game improvement and a crucial element to lowering scores is building confidence and skill on the green,” says Joe Assell, Co-Founder and CEO of GOLFTEC. “Our students have access to the best Coaches for all elements of their game, be that analysis of the full swing, club fitting or our new enhanced putting lessons.”

TECPUTT software, combined with insight from GOLFTEC’s highly-trained coaches, uses a variety of tools to analyze student performance, including:

·         Target Line Analysis: Display of the length, duration, and accuracy of the proper putter orientation

·         Face & Loft: Complete analysis of face, loft angles and their relationship

·         Putting Score: Quantitative assessment of progress

·         Result: Record, review and compare putting performance

Enhanced Putting Lessons are the latest addition to GOLFTEC’s world-renowned teaching technology, which includes advanced motion measurement, video analysis and premium launch monitors to help any student find the lesson plan best suited for their unique needs. GOLFTEC students drop an average of seven strokes from their scores.

GOLFTEC continues to establish itself as the world leader in golf improvement with more data on the golf swing than anyone else in the world, thanks to its award-winning SwingTRU Motion Study. The global GOLFTEC coaching team is comprised of experienced instructors that have graduated from GOLFTEC University – a multi-week certification program based around a curriculum of mastering advanced training of golf swing mechanics and GOLFTEC’s proprietary technology used in all Training Centers. The majority of GOLFTEC Certified Personal Coaches are PGA Professionals who have taught thousands of lessons.

To learn more about GOLFTEC and the new Enhanced Putting Lessons, please visit www.golftec.com or call 877-446-5383.

About GOLFTEC

Since 1995, GOLFTEC has become the world’s largest provider of golf lessons and premium club fittings, operating more than 200 corporately-owned and franchised Training Centers in all major U.S. cities, Canada, Japan, Hong Kong, China and Singapore. A top employer of PGA Professionals, the company’s 700-plus coaches have taught more than nine million lessons with students dropping an average of seven strokes from their scorecards.  Its highly-trained coaches leverage leading-edge technology for a completely fact-based approach to instruction, practice and club fitting. GOLFTEC’s leadership position in golf improvement is augmented by its SwingTRU Motion Study™ – the largest study ever conducted on golf swing mechanics.
      ###
    • By Golfspy_CG2
      Yesterday I had the opportunity to play a very nice away course that I really enjoy and haven't played in several years. We got there in plenty of time to warm up, almost an hour before the round.
      It was hot and I didn't want to over do it. But I took a small bucket maybe 30 balls and hit 15 or so 7 irons and 10 drivers and about 5 wedges or so.  
      I hit all three very solidly and was happy.  Then went and putted for 20 minutes.  Rolled in my 2nd putt from 30 feet.   Ok this is going to be a good day.
      Get to the 1st tee a pretty wide fairway and only about 340 yards.   I proceed to push it dead right into the pond that had to be at least 70 yards from the center of the fairway. 
      Doubled the hole and tripled the next with an OB 7 iron off the tee off par 3. 
      Went like that the rest of the day...except for the driver.  But every iron I hit was horrible.  Wedges werent as sharp as usual and I swear I forgot how-to putt in the first 25 minutes of the round.  
      All this led to a disheartening 102, filled with 7 penalty strokes and 5 three putts. 
      Earlier this year. I've gone straight from the office   without litteraly 3 practice swings by the cart before the first tee and shot in the 80's. 
      So it makes me wonder if a range session really helps me before a round.  Maybe 10 minutes swinging the Orange or Yellow Whip is all I need to go play.  
      What are your all's thoughts on the importance of hitting the range before a round.  

• By Golfspy_CG2
      It's been one of the most talked about training aids this year, and has popped up in use by golfers all over the world, including professional tours. But now you'll get to see real everyday golfers like yourself use the full Putt Out system. They'll use it indoors, they'll use it out doors, they'll use the whole system, they'll use parts of the system independently.  You can follow it all in this thread and best of all, you can get direct feedback from them on how it works for them, their likes, dislikes and most importantly see if it has improved their putting.

Direct access to their links are below.

@Kanoito                           Stage 1                      Stage 2
      @HardcoreLooper             Stage 1                       Stage 2
      @Peaksy68                        Stage 1                       Stage 2
      @tommc23                        Stage 1                        Stage 2
      @gaussman1                     Stage 1                        Stage 2                  
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!