Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Our Sponsors

Scott, GA

Currently have and use a practice green, EyeLine Putting Mirror, EyeLine Pendulum Putting Rod and SeeMore SPI Posture Training Ball.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! If you've never felt like this kid, I'm pretty sure you've never played golf seriously: (If you've ever acted like this kid, you might be taking it too seriously.)

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Let's congratulate these forum members: @Kanoito @HardcoreLooper @Peaksy68 @tommc23 @gaussman1 Full announcement is found here. _________________________

Very excited by this opportunity to test something that looks to be very promising.   @Kanoito and I in the same test again is a bit like getting the band back together, are you still playin

Posted Images

John / Oregon

I putt everyday on a rug in my living room with the Sklz Putt Pocket.  Ultimately the Putt Pocket is a better tool to use with actual holes on a putting green as you can turn the pocket to face the hole entry point for the ball on breaking putts.  Indoors on a flat carpet, it’s just a “hole” I can aim at.  Plus, because it’s built like a big backstop, it doesn’t help you put proper pace on putts.  

I have also used string on a putting green to help with my starting line/aim.

Edited by Binknrum

Callaway Epic - Project X Evenflow Blue 65
Callaway Steelhead XR 4+ Wood Tensei Blue 65 Stiff

​Callaway Steelhead XR 7 Wood Tensei Blue 65 Stiff
Nike Covert Forged 4-AW Irons
Nike VR Forged 56 Wedge
Nike Engage Toe Sweep 60 Wedge
Nike Origin B2-05 Putter

First Name/State or Country: Clinton/Canada

Handicap:15

Have you ever used a putting training device before :Yes, simple putting cup, callaway narrow mat, putting wheel. Metal yardstick (to putt on top of to practice allignment.

James/Canada

Never used a putting device before

:titelist-small: 917 D2 - 10.5 

:ping-small: G 5 wood

:ping-small: G 7 wood

:ping-small: G400 4 Hybrid

:ping-small: G400 5 Hybrid

:callaway-small: Apex PW-6I - Recoil shafts

:Hogan: Equalizer SW 

:callaway-small: MacDaddy C Grind 60 Degree Lob Wedge

Tommy Armour Impact #3 Mallet

Marc/Arkansas

No, i haven't used a putting aid, but I need to do something to correct being constantly short of the hole. Last week was the final straw, I was short on 16 of 18 first putts.

Chris/Oklahoma

no

I have always struggled with putting. On a good round I’ll have 30 putts. Normally I’m somewhere around 35-37. I practice it all the time, but I still seem to struggle. This looks like a great system & I’d love to try it out!