Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! PuttOut Golf Practice System

Jeff.  NH

HC 4.5

I have not used putting aids but really think that I need to try one.  My putting has become inconsistent in both speed and line.  Nothing is worse than hitting it great and putting terrible.  Would like to give this an honest opinion 

Chris

Have a putting carpet in my living room. Work on my putting with tee drills, 24 game, putting mirror, Tomi system with my coach, and use a variety of putters (Ping, Titleist, Bettanardi, Callaway). My EvenRoll is my favorite.

This device looks pretty ambitious; would love to be a tester. Will provide detailed feedback. Thanks for the opportunity.

-Kyle Indiana

-HDCP- 18

-Currently use the Sklz indoor training mat(not an actual device but has training lines on mat)

Mark

Ohio

Hdcp=20

Yes... never bought one though. Just took a two hour putting clinic including SAM PuttLab, would love to add this to my science experiment.

Robert 

Hawaii

Handicap: 13.8

Have you ever used a putting training device before: No ... Use the GRAVES stick for straightline putts

Would like the chance to rate this ... 

Juro/California

6.8 Index

Yes, but I got tired using this gadget after it broke in short time. 

Chris/ MD

Used 10’s of training devices for putters, still do. My favorite is the Harold Swash putting rail. 

Steve / Peralada Spain

H/C 12.5

I have used many putting trainers in the past but never found a good one ... yet

Bob/Laguna Hills, CA

I have used a Pelz Putting Tutor in the past

Hncp - 11

I would to test this.

Thank you in advance for the opportunity to be a tester of the PuttOut Putting Practice System.

First Name/State or Country: Marcelo/Missouri

Handicap: 8

Have you ever used a putting training device before: I have never used a putting training device before.

Brad / Delaware

have used a putting mat with lines, and a putting mirror system in the past.  I feel like my putting is close, and would love to put this new tool to the test.   

Ben s/Illinois
Yes I’ve used a practice aid before. Both the full swing and putting I’ve used various devices. When learning to play and improve I used them much more. Stopped once I got to scratch and certified as a teaching pro. But recently my games taken a dive. Especially putting. Horrible putter. So like any idiot I stead of a putting lesson I bought a putter ranked high by Mygolfspy. The evnroll er5. Used from budget golf. I don’t believe it was all set to standard due to some alignment issues - very odd lie angle. So I continued to suck and search lol. Bought the gravity grip based on Mygolfspy reviews and research. Then I also got a big moss green and use it everyday. So whether it’s raining or cold or frozen I can always putt and practice. I’d love the chance to get even more feedback so this would be absolutely perfect.
Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

David/ California

No I only go to the putting area at a range and do some drills. 

Ken / New York

Handicap - 15

I have tried many different putting drills using props (tees, alignment strings, etc) but never a training device