Hoganman1

Calcutta Golf Ball

Our Sponsors

Thank you people ! I just ordered the golf balls and received them in a generic package that was open and the golf balls were in the bag .They are definitely cheap balls for sure.I called the 877-877-1997 number and they canceled any charges that would have been charged monthly for video services which you dont know about. Dont buy these balls and spread the word on these scammers. !

• Like 1

So glad y’all have this thread... HERE IS HOW TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION...if you go into your original confirmation email they give you a username and password... go to the website, type that username and password in, click account info and then click cancel subscription. Y’all saved me big time, thank you so much🙏

I fell for it and was immediately contacted by PNC with a Fraud Alert.  While on phone with PNC I opened confirmation email for purchase.  Scroll down and you will see that you have a 7 day free offer to Swingbits and then will be charged 49.99 monthly.  

"Terms and Conditions: You will have full-access to Swingbits's content and website for a trial period of 7 days for free. If you'd like to stay, your membership will $49.99 / month for full access to Swingbits associate site. Cancel Any Time. You may cancel your Swingbits Associate membership at any time by simply logging into the associate dashboard at www.swingbits.com/login/ and click cancel membership."

You put your email in user and password box.  Go to "account". Scroll down and you will see where to cancel. Click that and you will receive email confirming cancellation.

Well glad you stopped, I wish I had, because they will charge your credit card a $49.99 fee for monthly marketing fee after the $1.00 fee for shipping. And most likely continue to charge without a call to cancel. 
At first I thought to dispute the charge and still might. But when I called, while Customer Service was nice, they never said they could remove the $49.99, but give me 30% back! Customer Service did warn me that If I disputed the charge, they could charge me additional fees and most likely, I would loose the dispute, because I agreed to the fine print (uggh!!) 
I will call my credit card company and see if it can really be disputed. Needless to say I have not tried the golf balls yet. Who know, I might hit the h@#$ out of them! I wish I had investigated further before. 

Sincerely, Cj

Obviously this ball thing is a scam and we get that.  The part I can't figure out is how come so many people are joining just to put one post in this thread on how to cancel the subscription.  I feel like it should be some sort of scam or bot, but it generally reads like people trying to help other people cancel and get out of the scam.  

Just kind of weird

• Like 1

it is a hoax and the customer service is terrible.  They hang up on you and say "due to policy, we can't refund...total bullshit...DON'T DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I called  877-877-1990 and spoke to Mel.  I cancelled quickly and when I asked for refund he said in his experience I would not get my money back because I had agreed to terms.  I hate losing $50 but lesson learned. I have not played the Calcutta golf balls but needless to say, do not get them.

I called  877-877-1990 and spoke to Mel.  I cancelled quickly and when I asked for refund he said in his experience I would not get my money back because I had agreed to terms.  I hate losing $50 but lesson learned. I have not played the Calcutta golf balls but needless to say, do not get them.

Dispute it with your credit card company. You should easily get your $$$ back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I'm a nine handicap and I love this ball. The calcutta golf ball performs as good, if not better than the Titleist ProV1's. Terry W.

On 6/17/2019 at 4:12 PM, brian.gent said:

they charges my card also and i can'f find a number to call to cancel it. any help ?

Terms and Conditions: You will have full-access to Swingbits's content and website for a trial period of 7 days for free. If you'd like to stay, your membership will $49.99 / month for full access to Swingbits associate site. Cancel Any Time. You may cancel your Swingbits Associate membership at any time by simply logging into the associate dashboard at www.swingbits.com/login/ and click cancel membership.