Calcutta Golf Ball

Our Sponsors

Thank you people ! I just ordered the golf balls and received them in a generic package that was open and the golf balls were in the bag .They are definitely cheap balls for sure.I called the 877-877-1997 number and they canceled any charges that would have been charged monthly for video services which you dont know about. Dont buy these balls and spread the word on these scammers. !

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Don’t do it. Take it from a sucker who ordered two sleeves. No feedback on the golf balls themselves, but the promo automatically  signs you up for a $49.99 monthly subscription to swingbits. They the

Hey guys thanks so much for the information. Was looking at my free sleeve of balls and wondering why there was no graphics or information on it which is what led me to your forum. Anyways I  called t

Call your credit card company and report it  

So glad y’all have this thread... HERE IS HOW TO CANCEL SUBSCRIPTION...if you go into your original confirmation email they give you a username and password... go to the website, type that username and password in, click account info and then click cancel subscription. Y’all saved me big time, thank you so much🙏

• 2 weeks later...

I fell for it and was immediately contacted by PNC with a Fraud Alert.  While on phone with PNC I opened confirmation email for purchase.  Scroll down and you will see that you have a 7 day free offer to Swingbits and then will be charged 49.99 monthly.  

"Terms and Conditions: You will have full-access to Swingbits's content and website for a trial period of 7 days for free. If you'd like to stay, your membership will $49.99 / month for full access to Swingbits associate site. Cancel Any Time. You may cancel your Swingbits Associate membership at any time by simply logging into the associate dashboard at www.swingbits.com/login/ and click cancel membership."

You put your email in user and password box.  Go to "account". Scroll down and you will see where to cancel. Click that and you will receive email confirming cancellation.

• 2 weeks later...

Well glad you stopped, I wish I had, because they will charge your credit card a $49.99 fee for monthly marketing fee after the $1.00 fee for shipping. And most likely continue to charge without a call to cancel. 
At first I thought to dispute the charge and still might. But when I called, while Customer Service was nice, they never said they could remove the $49.99, but give me 30% back! Customer Service did warn me that If I disputed the charge, they could charge me additional fees and most likely, I would loose the dispute, because I agreed to the fine print (uggh!!) 
I will call my credit card company and see if it can really be disputed. Needless to say I have not tried the golf balls yet. Who know, I might hit the h@#$ out of them! I wish I had investigated further before. 

Sincerely, Cj

Obviously this ball thing is a scam and we get that.  The part I can't figure out is how come so many people are joining just to put one post in this thread on how to cancel the subscription.  I feel like it should be some sort of scam or bot, but it generally reads like people trying to help other people cancel and get out of the scam.  

Just kind of weird

• Like 1

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• 1 month later...
I called  877-877-1990 and spoke to Mel.  I cancelled quickly and when I asked for refund he said in his experience I would not get my money back because I had agreed to terms.  I hate losing $50 but lesson learned. I have not played the Calcutta golf balls but needless to say, do not get them.

Dispute it with your credit card company. You should easily get your $$$ back.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/17/2019 at 4:12 PM, brian.gent said:

they charges my card also and i can'f find a number to call to cancel it. any help ?

Terms and Conditions: You will have full-access to Swingbits's content and website for a trial period of 7 days for free. If you'd like to stay, your membership will $49.99 / month for full access to Swingbits associate site. Cancel Any Time. You may cancel your Swingbits Associate membership at any time by simply logging into the associate dashboard at www.swingbits.com/login/ and click cancel membership.

• 2 months later...
On 6/17/2019 at 4:12 PM, brian.gent said:

they charges my card also and i can'f find a number to call to cancel it. any help ?

I also fell victim to them. I was hit for 14.95 revolving charge monthly. I had it canceled. 

Contact your Credit Card Co. they can do a charge back for you!

Driver: TaylorMade M5 Tour - 10.5*, Graphite Design Tour AD DI6 Stiff
Driver: TaylorMade SIM Max - 9*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Stiff
3 Wood: TaylorMade M3 - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid:  TaylorMade M6 - 19*,   Fujikura Atmos 5 Stiff
Irons: Titleist 4 - 6 T200,Titleist 7 - PW T100S, Nippon NS Pro 880 AMC Chrome Stiff
Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM 7 - 50*, 56*, 60*  Standard Wedge Shafts             
Putter:  Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 1.5
Ball:  Titleist Pro V1 X

• 3 weeks later...

I think I have tried almost every legal golf ball known to man. ProV-1’s and 3 or 4 other kinds of Titleists Callaway Chrome Softs and Warbirds, TaylorMades, Kirkland,   Nike’s and even Precepts. This year, though, I have finally found one that, for me at least, seems to outperform — the Bridgestone e12 Soft. I am 72 and never thought to see my scores head down again, but they have. Shooting mid 80’s, down from low 90’s. Plays maybe 7 to 10 yards longer off the tee, may 5 yards on long irons, great feel. Think I am probably done experimenting and have found my go to ball.

• Like 1

Not USGA conforming

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft BACKUP DRIVER: Cobra F8 w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft  Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(50*) & SW(54*) w/Recoil 460 regular shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore(58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  Putter: 33" Slotline SSi 693 mid mallet Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

• 1 month later...

I fell for this ad too. I canceled the service after the first charge however, I was charged the following month. When I called back after the charge the young lady offered discounts to save the account in which I refused. Then she agreed to cancel the account. When I asked for a refund of current charges she stated that they do not give refunds and hung up on me. This is fraud at an amateur  level. 

Thanks for all this ... received my golf balls yesterday but ordered last Thursday, saw about the $49.99 (thank you for pointing THAT out) and went into the shipping confirmation and went onto the site and cancelled. I ill let you know how the balls hit ...but I will most likely stick with Maxfli (Soft-Fli) and Volvik.

The balls are not good, I would hit TopFlite over these ... they are rocks with less distance than either of my usual balls. I kept one to use on my gully holes, wouldn't want to lose anything worth while!

Edited by Sheldawg
  • 2 months later...

I ordered the balls also, they did say during the advertisement that there was going to be a 49,95 fee if you didn't cancel within 14 days. I thought it was for a dozen more balls so I tried the trail-period.  The ball felt pretty good but I didn't want to pay 49.95 for 12 more so I had kept the wrapper and on it was the number to the company.  It had Major Golf Pro C/O GLF and under it was the number 800.686.5793. At first I got a digital voice and had to hold for about a minute, they asked me if I would like for someone to call me back so I did. Got a call back about three to four minutes later and I canceled.  

I got the sleeve and played the balls.  Actually I loved the balls but also got the shaft with the automatic sign up.  American Express notified me of the scam and took care of it.  I'm looking for where to buy the actual balls now.  Just buy the balls and don't fall for the scam.

• 3 weeks later...

thnx for the heads up on this offer.......I feel for it but called the number that was on here and canx.......no problems in fact quite nice......they kept offering a lower pfice to stay on but I told them I'm 74 and my game is what it is.......thnx again as always saved me $$$$

• Like 1

Geez,

I fell for the $1.00 deal also; now I have to watch for other billings.  I will say when I called to cancel that monthly subscription, I did get a live person, and she did send me an email confirming the cancellation.  How could all of us smart guys fall for this. and, yes, the ball does look cheesey.