TESTERS WANTED! ×

2019 Official Forum Member Review-Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter

Forum Member Review - Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a believer in Stroke Lab tech?

I've really enjoyed reading the reviews thus far. My question is this: have any of you who have had some really promising results early on feel like you are struggling with the putter now? If so, what is your biggest struggle? Is it line, speed, feel?

Ping G400 LST 8.5* Graphite Design DI 6 stiff 45"

Taylormade RBZ Proto 14.5* Oban Kiyoshi 85 04 42.5"

Adams 4555 19* Matrix Ozik Altus 80 S/X 42"

Ping G410 Crossover 2 Project X Even Flow Blue 85 6.0 40"

Ping i500 4-8 Modus 105 Stiff

Ping Blueprint 9-P Modus 105 Stiff

Fourteen RM-12 53* and 58* Tour Issue Black Onyx s400 

Odyssey Tour Black Series 9 35" Flatso 1.0 

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

13 minutes ago, golfertrb said:

I've really enjoyed reading the reviews thus far. My question is this: have any of you who have had some really promising results early on feel like you are struggling with the putter now? If so, what is your biggest struggle? Is it line, speed, feel?

Line, line, line. I've talked about struggling with stroke path, speed and feel are fine, but I cannot hit my lines.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Just now, Berg Ryman said:

Line, line, line. I've talked about struggling with stroke path, speed and feel are fine, but I cannot hit my lines.

I know you went from a mallet to a blade style, so is the issue not being able to see the line over the ball or is your stroke fighting the style of putter? I'm not sure I'm asking that correctly but I play a heel shafted putter with massive toe hang. I have a very strong arc and if you put a mallet in my hand I turn into a high handicapper on the greens. I read your fitting experience and I know based on that you have the correct style but that doesn't always translate to playing.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

1 hour ago, golfertrb said:

For me I've done pretty well with it and truly love how smooth the putter shaft feels. I think it's more how soft the face feels compared to the Ping. I like it... I think it's just different and taking more time to get use to. 

I truly believe the stroke lab shaft is very helpful and a big benefit to any golfer, but because it is so different the adjustment is large and takes time and reps. I'm guessing similar to many going from always using irons to hybrids... Big adjustment with obvious benefits but not the easiest of transitions 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

I know you went from a mallet to a blade style, so is the issue not being able to see the line over the ball or is your stroke fighting the style of putter? I'm not sure I'm asking that correctly but I play a heel shafted putter with massive toe hang. I have a very strong arc and if you put a mallet in my hand I turn into a high handicapper on the greens. I read your fitting experience and I know based on that you have the correct style but that doesn't always translate to playing.

Stroke over visual. I line putt with my ball stamp and admittedly, the Stroke Lab putter is very appealing to the eye. The two tone and short line make it easy feel like it's square, I'd see as easy as the big alignment from my Pipe. I'm just fighting it from a stroke perspective and getting frustrated.

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

SIK Golf Flo-C

For me I've done pretty well with it and truly love how smooth the putter shaft feels. I think it's more how soft the face feels compared to the Ping. I like it... I think it's just different and taking more time to get use to. 
I truly believe the stroke lab shaft is very helpful and a big benefit to any golfer, but because it is so different the adjustment is large and takes time and reps. I'm guessing similar to many going from always using irons to hybrids... Big adjustment with obvious benefits but not the easiest of transitions 

That makes sense and I think I probably agree in terms of the putter shaft being an area that technology has left virtually unscathed. When I first got the Stroke Lab 9, I felt it was definitely helping me in terms of the stroke. My first time out, I played quite well with it but I started to lose my distance control. I just couldn't figure it out and I thought it was due to the softness of the face. I've wondered if the shaft with my current head would be ideal but I'm nervous to mess with mine. When I went back to my Odyssey Tour Black 9 it was SO much better. I'm a feel player and being able to feel the club head and the strike point made all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Stroke over visual. I line putt with my ball stamp and admittedly, the Stroke Lab putter is very appealing to the eye. The two tone and short line make it easy feel like it's square, I'd see as easy as the big alignment from my Pipe. I'm just fighting it from a stroke perspective and getting frustrated.

I wonder how you would feel with one of the Stroke Lab mallets. I can totally understand the frustration with fighting your stroke, as well as, figuring out new feels and sights.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

I wonder how you would feel with one of the Stroke Lab mallets. I can totally understand the frustration with fighting your stroke, as well as, figuring out new feels and sights.

Stroke wise maybe better, but feel wise probably worse. There was a head lightness I wasn't a fan of with the mallets in my hand, obviously that would be easier to adjust to though.

I guess maybe blind faith in a fitting may not be the best thing for a putter, compared to others.

SIK Golf Flo-C

Stroke wise maybe better, but feel wise probably worse. There was a head lightness I wasn't a fan of with the mallets in my hand, obviously that would be easier to adjust to though.
I guess maybe blind faith in a fitting may not be the best thing for a putter, compared to others.

I remember you saying that about the head weight now that you mention it. Thanks for your efforts and your time in responding.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

28 minutes ago, golfertrb said:

I remember you saying that about the head weight now that you mention it. Thanks for your efforts and your time in responding.

No problem, always like talking through this stuff. The head weight thing wouldn't be that big a problem is not for something that really upset me from Odyssey on this release.

I understand that the engineers at Callaway and Odyssey know more than I and they have engineered these putters to super tight tolerances, but they also understand feel is subjective and weighting may play a part in this, that's why our weights on the bottom are removable.

However, and maybe this is just me, if I'm going to drop $250 on a premium putter with the potential of removable weights, don't nickel and dime me by forcing me to pay extra for the weight kit and tool, especially not for $50. Your weight kit should not be 20% of your putter cost, and at a certain price should be included. It's a big miss by Odyssey here in my mind.

SIK Golf Flo-C

3 hours ago, golfertrb said:

Great questions! Part of the issue I have had is I was on such a hot streak early in the season and was averaging 1.6 putts per hole when the new putter arrived. I haven't gamed my old putter since then (maybe I need to) but have had both on the practice green a bunch. I'm willing to bet the hot streak has leveled out to some extent and I don't really think it's fair to blame the putter for declining stats just yet. My biggest struggle has been starting the ball on line. Some short-ish misses have bordered on tragic, although I can't think of any putts I missed this weekend where I was too far off line, I just played too much break. Speed has been really, really good - my average 2nd putt when first putt is longer than 30 feet is 4 feet (!) closer with the Stroke Lab, according to ShotScope. When I happen to hit a green from about 150-ish or further, I am usually facing a pretty long first putt, so I love having tap-ins for the second putt. Feel is very similar to my Ping - the weight and balance point are pretty close.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

No problem, always like talking through this stuff. The head weight thing wouldn't be that big a problem is not for something that really upset me from Odyssey on this release.
I understand that the engineers at Callaway and Odyssey know more than I and they have engineered these putters to super tight tolerances, but they also understand feel is subjective and weighting may play a part in this, that's why our weights on the bottom are removable.
However, and maybe this is just me, if I'm going to drop $250 on a premium putter with the potential of removable weights, don't nickel and dime me by forcing me to pay extra for the weight kit and tool, especially not for $50. Your weight kit should not be 20% of your putter cost, and at a certain price should be included. It's a big miss by Odyssey here in my mind.

I totally agree with you. I have heard people say that the average person should not be messing around with weights - that only fitters should do that. That makes sense to me on some clubs but a putter is so subjective and based so much on feel that a person ought to be able to play around with the weights until it "feels" better. I like to tinker a bit - not constantly - I just like to play around with weights until it's where I want it. The weighting on my Stoke Lab felt light to me as well - I think it is likely due to the counter-balancing but nonetheless I would have appreciated the ability to increase the weight. I bought mine with the expectation I would game it but unfortunately I could not and so much was due to my feels. Speed control was my issue and is an issue of strike and how it feels in my hand.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Great questions! Part of the issue I have had is I was on such a hot streak early in the season and was averaging 1.6 putts per hole when the new putter arrived. I haven't gamed my old putter since then (maybe I need to) but have had both on the practice green a bunch. I'm willing to bet the hot streak has leveled out to some extent and I don't really think it's fair to blame the putter for declining stats just yet. My biggest struggle has been starting the ball on line. Some short-ish misses have bordered on tragic, although I can't think of any putts I missed this weekend where I was too far off line, I just played too much break. Speed has been really, really good - my average 2nd putt when first putt is longer than 30 feet is 4 feet (!) closer with the Stroke Lab, according to ShotScope. When I happen to hit a green from about 150-ish or further, I am usually facing a pretty long first putt, so I love having tap-ins for the second putt. Feel is very similar to my Ping - the weight and balance point are pretty close.

Have you been able to determine what the issue is related to line? Is it a visual thing from the top or is it stroke related? It's hard to frame the question properly but most often the line is missed because of the putter face is not square to the intended line when you hit the ball. This could be an alignment issue - where it looks wrong to you or it could somehow that the putter is working against your stroke. Does that make sense?

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

5 hours ago, golfertrb said:

Have you been able to determine what the issue is related to line? Is it a visual thing from the top or is it stroke related? It's hard to frame the question properly but most often the line is missed because of the putter face is not square to the intended line when you hit the ball. This could be an alignment issue - where it looks wrong to you or it could somehow that the putter is working against your stroke. Does that make sense?

It makes perfect sense. So far, the only thing I have figured out is I may be inconsistent with how far away from the ball I am at address, leading to an inconsistent path and/or face. I might be completely off-base, but I feel like the slight pushes are me leaving the face open at impact with a decent path when I am a near the correct distance from the ball (or maybe a bit too far away, changing my arc somewhat) and the big pulls may be a more square face (or maybe slightly closed?) but an out-to-in path when I get too close to the ball.

I've never really felt like I am fighting the putter and my alignment seems pretty good - when I put a good stroke on the ball, it goes where I think I need it to go (especially when I am very conscious about my distance from the ball) and as I mentioned in my update from Friday, I am getting more comfortable as time passes. The putter just feels good in my hands. I think I've mentioned it before, but I have been mostly using the same putter for about 5 years. It might take more time than I expected to get totally comfortable with the new one, even though they are somewhat similar visually and in terms of specs.

No round of golf on Saturday this week, taking the girlfriend to a cheese festival. Perhaps some practice though, maybe with video?

SIK Golf Flo-C

It makes perfect sense. So far, the only thing I have figured out is I may be inconsistent with how far away from the ball I am at address, leading to an inconsistent path and/or face. I might be completely off-base, but I feel like the slight pushes are me leaving the face open at impact with a decent path when I am a near the correct distance from the ball (or maybe a bit too far away, changing my arc somewhat) and the big pulls may be a more square face (or maybe slightly closed?) but an out-to-in path when I get too close to the ball.
I've never really felt like I am fighting the putter and my alignment seems pretty good - when I put a good stroke on the ball, it goes where I think I need it to go (especially when I am very conscious about my distance from the ball) and as I mentioned in my update from Friday, I am getting more comfortable as time passes. The putter just feels good in my hands. I think I've mentioned it before, but I have been mostly using the same putter for about 5 years. It might take more time than I expected to get totally comfortable with the new one, even though they are somewhat similar visually and in terms of specs.

It sounds like your assessment may be accurate and you're likely right on in terms of the length of time needed to truly get comfortable with a new putter. It could be that you are making compensations due to how the putter feels or looks to you. It's funny how I will go from putting really well to burning a lot of edges - most often it's an alignment issues and my brain knows it so it causes me to make compensations in my stroke. A drastic example is my middle son - he uses a very heavy mallet putter (it's from a long putter that he cut down) that he likes the feel of a lot. He tries to employ the Straight back - straight through method but he often cuts across the ball and misses due to cut spin. If he were playing for it (like Billy Mayfair) it would be one thing but he swears he's straight back and through. I had to prove it to him because he just couldn't see it. The distance you are standing from the ball may be an early compensation you are making because it doesn't "feel" or "look" good to the brain. That's very interesting to me. I really appreciate your thoughts on it and for listening to mine.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

55 minutes ago, golfertrb said:

That's very interesting to me. I really appreciate your thoughts on it and for listening to mine.

Free exchange of ideas, it's the only way to learn and get better informed

SIK Golf Flo-C

This will probably be answered in your stage 2's but I'm impatient (lol). Anyone struggle with the insert on these? Coming from an ER2, the microhinge insert felt like I was putting with a twinkie. Inside of 6' the putter felt automatic, and felt very stable. Not sure if that's a product of the shaft, but I like to think so. However, outside of that range it just felt like I could never get the speed right.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Free exchange of ideas, it's the only way to learn and get better informed

Absolutely right!

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

5 hours ago, golfertrb said:

That's very interesting to me. I really appreciate your thoughts on it and for listening to mine.

No problem. I know there is a huge psychological component to putting. Things like a special shaft and techy inserts may help some of the physical issues, but no one can help my mental issues. 

As good as I was last Friday, tonight in our league was a little dicey. I ended up with 16 putts, but was so focused on where I was standing, I could have been more like 13 or 14. I need to find a way to quiet my mind better and just stroke it. 

@yungkory so far, I am thrilled with the distance control. In case you missed the earlier comment, shotscope has me 4 feet closer for my 2nd putt when the first putt is more than 30 feet. I'll take that all day long. 

2 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

No problem. I know there is a huge psychological component to putting. Things like a special shaft and techy inserts may help some of the physical issues, but no one can help my mental issues. 

As good as I was last Friday, tonight in our league was a little dicey. I ended up with 16 putts, but was so focused on where I was standing, I could have been more like 13 or 14. I need to find a way to quiet my mind better and just stroke it. 

@yungkory so far, I am thrilled with the distance control. In case you missed the earlier comment, shotscope has me 4 feet closer for my 2nd putt when the first putt is more than 30 feet. I'll take that all day long. 

Do you think it's softer, or comparable to your former Ping? I've never rolled one so I'm not sure what the firmness of that insert was.

1 minute ago, yungkory said:

Do you think it's softer, or comparable to your former Ping? I've never rolled one so I'm not sure what the firmness of that insert was.

I think it feel pretty comparable, maybe a bit softer, but I know the Odyssey gets it rolling much sooner on a consistent basis which I assume is responsible for much of the improved speed control. 

2 minutes ago, MaxEntropy said:

I think it feel pretty comparable, maybe a bit softer, but I know the Odyssey gets it rolling much sooner on a consistent basis which I assume is responsible for much of the improved speed control. 

Yeah, I think if I were used to something as soft, it might not have been as big of an adjustment period. Coming from a completely milled face without any insert made it tough, and after 2 months I just couldn't get comfortable from any type of distance. Different Strokes(labs) for different folks! That's the beauty of testing stuff for yourself, and being able to compare results to other forum members 👍

[mention=72400]yungkory[/mention] so far, I am thrilled with the distance control. In case you missed the earlier comment, shotscope has me 4 feet closer for my 2nd putt when the first putt is more than 30 feet. I'll take that all day long. 

I understand the need to quiet your mind - some of my best putting rounds are when I just walk up and putt the ball with very little thought; I just Pick a line and hit it and often it works out better than when I grind. Putting is such a funny thing.

Srixon Z Star XV

2018 Ping Hoofer 

Great questions. This sounds exactly like me. I had a great first outing and have some some inconsistencies since then.
Really hard to put my finger on why I’m not sniffing the hole with my mid range putts as I feel the alignment from the dark to light contrast really eases in lining the ball up. However I feel that I’m not getting it on my intended line as often as I usually do.
I’m not sure I can say feel is way off because I have been lag putting well in terms of speed. But my confidence simply isn’t there when I have a 12-15 footer like it should be.
More testing is certainly needed as I’ve only played about 3 rounds with it and I hope to be able to pin point what is going on.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Now that you guys have some rounds under your belt I have 2 questions.

Do you trust the selection you made within the Stroke Lab offerings?

Is this technology legit and here to stay?

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

7 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I trust my selection 100%. I've been fortunate enough to try a few others along the way and without a doubt the 7 is not only the most appealing to me, but also the best performer time and time again.

As for the tech. For me that's another yes. It feels different and has been taking time to get use to, but I really think shaft tech is here to stay and we will see more of it in the future.

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

15 hours ago, yungkory said:

This will probably be answered in your stage 2's but I'm impatient (lol). Anyone struggle with the insert on these? Coming from an ER2, the microhinge insert felt like I was putting with a twinkie. Inside of 6' the putter felt automatic, and felt very stable. Not sure if that's a product of the shaft, but I like to think so. However, outside of that range it just felt like I could never get the speed right.

Completely agree except I have been able to figure it out on 25' plus for some reason.  In between say 8 feet and 25', I really haven't been able to garner any confidence.  Whereas my current putter, I feel confident that I will at least make a run at the hole if i read it properly except 25 plus feet.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

22 minutes ago, bens197 said:

I think I  made the right call in terms of shape.  What I wish is that the Toulon models would have been open, but still very thankful to have been chosen period.  Only reason I say that is for what I'm used to and feel that I like, I think the Toulon face would have given a firmer feel.

I think the shaft technology does help to some extent, my gripe is more about the face of the Odyssey being so soft and to me inconsistent at times.  I've thought about experimenting with a stroke lab/stability shaft in my scotty cameron.  That's where my mind has started to go.

50 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

I trust my selection 100%. I've been fortunate enough to try a few others along the way and without a doubt the 7 is not only the most appealing to me, but also the best performer time and time again.

As for the tech. For me that's another yes. It feels different and has been taking time to get use to, but I really think shaft tech is here to stay and we will see more of it in the future.

I’m glad to hear it.  Between the different shapes and face balance options it could have been overwhelming.  

From the few times I rolled the Tuttle and R Ball, I loved how I could feel the head throughout the stroke.  It’s a winner.

36 minutes ago, juspoole said:

I think I  made the right call in terms of shape.  What I wish is that the Toulon models would have been open, but still very thankful to have been chosen period.  Only reason I say that is for what I'm used to and feel that I like, I think the Toulon face would have given a firmer feel.

I think the shaft technology does help to some extent, my gripe is more about the face of the Odyssey being so soft and to me inconsistent at times.  I've thought about experimenting with a stroke lab/stability shaft in my scotty cameron.  That's where my mind has started to go.

I know exactly what you mean.  This happened last year during a match where a guy we were playing against struggled with his 2-ball.  He was smashing the ball and it never made it beyond the hole.  

What’s the saying?  Soft = Slow 😉

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/