Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2019 Official Forum Member Review-Odyssey Stroke Lab Putter

Forum Member Review - Odyssey Stroke Lab Putters  

182 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a believer in Stroke Lab tech?

5 minutes ago, Berg Ryman said:

Friendly heads up, the insert in the new black Stroke Labs is firmer... just saying we might have had something to do with that... but probably not

lol - hell, man, take all the credit you can get! I'm happy to now say "Berg is the DIRECT REASON the new inserts are firmer" and if anyone questions it, they get a light punch to the throat. That's how I roll. (It's not. If you new how tentative I am at confronting people, you'd be laughing hysterically, wiping away the tears, saying "Oh, that Swanson - he just gets it, you know?")

-Swanson

Driver - PXG 0811 XF - Gen 5, 9 degrees (+1 setting), Oban Devotion TR 65 04
3/5 Wood - Cobra LTDx Max (Blue Colorway)
Utility - Caley X01 Driving Iron (3 = 18*)
Irons (5-PW) - Caley 01T
Wedges (48, 52, 56, 60) - Indi Wedges FLX 48 / ATK 52, 56, 60
Putter - L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 - 65*
Ball - Chrome Tour Triple-Track

• 8 months later...

It's winter for many of us (meaning snow and indoors) so what little practice we can do is inside and on our putting. Its been a while, but I've started to see more of these putters out and around and the new OG line has a red Stroke Lab Shaft in it, which looks awfully nice. 
Since these are a few years old I am sure there are some available for much less then before and could be a great bargain and a good way for some to help their game. Mine is still in my bag and as I have played more and maybe less with others, the softer face that I didn't love has become something I like and have a better feel for. 
Anyways figured this is a good bump on a old product with some great reviews from the other testers on a product that could likely be had for a lot less now! 

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

30 minutes ago, Apolloshowl said:

It's winter for many of us (meaning snow and indoors) so what little practice we can do is inside and on our putting. Its been a while, but I've started to see more of these putters out and around and the new OG line has a red Stroke Lab Shaft in it, which looks awfully nice. 
Since these are a few years old I am sure there are some available for much less then before and could be a great bargain and a good way for some to help their game. Mine is still in my bag and as I have played more and maybe less with others, the softer face that I didn't love has become something I like and have a better feel for. 
Anyways figured this is a good bump on a old product with some great reviews from the other testers on a product that could likely be had for a lot less now! 

Jaime from the grave!

Seriously though, you can nab these on good deals on places like Rock Bottom and even through Callaway Preowned and the stroke lab/multimateral shaft market is something that I still think isn't going anywhere anytime soon. While the OG Stroke Lab line just wasn't for me, I am potentially looking at going back, but possibly in the Toulon line this time. 

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)