GolfSpy STUDque

2019 OFFICIAL #CobraCONNECT Challenge 3

GolfSpy STUDque

If you're trying to catch up, the first post in this thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

So if I'm playing hole 8 and hit it into 9's fairway, that's a FIR right?!?!  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Sorry I am lost. Lost like a ball in the beach of Pebbles. They are in week 2 or 3? 

26 minutes ago, Elbolita98 said:

Sorry I am lost. Lost like a ball in the beach of Pebbles. They are in week 2 or 3? 

We are in Week 2 of the challenge.  You can always go to the very first post in the thread to see where we are.

• Like 2

Just now, JohnSmalls said:

Missed the post until just now, congrats @Bucky CC and @perseveringgolfer!

Yes, congrats to both of you but Watching the Wheel of Fortune spin for the shoes was more exciting than this thread last week.  Now we get to see on course action which should be great.  You guys dialed in and ready?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

While at my in-laws over the weekend my wife's uncle asked if I wanted some golf balls for the kids to hit in our backyard.  Thinking he had a few left over in his bag he proceeded to come back with a 5 gallon bucket full of old and dirty golf balls.  In addition to the requisite range balls there were some nice Topflight X-Outs, Magnas (bigger than your average ball!), Titleist Professional 90s, and some 20+ year old Hogan Edges.

Those were all great but the one that really caught my eye was this:

IMG_0799.jpg.9392d51334c902ff6c4603b64796eb0b.jpgIMG_0800.jpg.d1f42a3df20070e310e4da66f58f3a3b.jpg

I don't know much about the ball but I see that @GolfSpy_X had one for sale in the forums back in 2011.  Apparently it was given out as a playable sample during 2003 but never put into production.  Definitely won't be hitting this beauty but I think I found my good luck charm for the rest of the contest!

Oh wow now THAT is a find. I agree, that's definitely one for the display rack, not the bag! 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, robertson153 said:

Now that all this political BS is over, it’s my time. All the fast talking can’t make up for lack of ability and sheer determination.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Looks like someone is bringing the heat!  Love it!

MDGolfHacker

• Like 2

2 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

So if I'm playing hole 8 and hit it into 9's fairway, that's a FIR right?!?!  🤣

A fairway hit is a fairway hit😁😂🤣

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Nunfa already has!

Oh @Wedgie, your little snipes will not distract me. I will continue striking the driver and posting the numbers. Besides jealously will get you nowhere 😜😁😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, GB13 said:

Poor course management... tsk tsk tsk. 

Damnit, Stud, I'd like to go back and change my vote. 😁You gotta mention these things first, cause I guarantee you would have gotten more votes if you made this promise. 

I only said this in a moment of weakness (beer may have been involved). But I will do it. Just remember the is a one in five chance if this happening 😜😎

• Like 3

I have been clicking all over the thread to find out why I was congratulated lol

A Puma hat........very nice, I will wear it with pride while thinking of the next challenge. Nice wee video and spinning wheel @GolfSpy STUDque 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

I only said this in a moment of weakness (beer may have been involved). But I will do it. Just remember the is a one in five chance if this happening 😜😎

Hell no, with my help, you will sail to victory over these other 4 imbeciles! 

Edited by GB13
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, GB13 said:

Hell no, with my help, you will sail to victory over these other 4 imbeciles! 

GB13...now known as the Nunfa0-whisperer.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

MDGolfHacker

Sounds good to me. 😂🤣😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So that round was interesting today. They had 3 nines but didn't mark any of them. So we just had a set track when we got there and I went with the first one up on Arccos as a wild guess. 

The first nine worked and I tracked that withbno problem but at the turn I was apparently on the wrong nine. So I turned it off and just tracked nine. Kind of disappointing but I had a good front 9. And boy that putter is hot. 1.89 putts per hole. 

• Like 5

14 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

MDGolfHacker

If @GB13 is now the @Nunfa0 whisperer, I’m not sure it’s gonna help him. He may be better off without support like that.

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, palvord said:

If@GB13 is now the@Nunfa0 whisperer, I’m not sure it’s gonna help him. He may be better off with support like that.

You're right. He is better off with support like that. 

32 minutes ago, palvord said:

If@GB13 is now the@Nunfa0 whisperer, I’m not sure it’s gonna help him. He may be better off with support like that.

12 minutes ago, GB13 said:

You're right. He is better off with support like that. 

Do I get a say in this? 🤣😁😎

• Like 2