TESTERS WANTED! ×

#CobraCONNECT Challenge 3

STUDque

Right where we want Team Bardle to be.  Stalking the lead is the perfect place to be at this stage.  I hear stage 3 is baby pics and that is when we make our move!

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

1 hour ago, bardle said:

That's something I need to do a better job at. I have a tendency, mentally at least, to give up on a hole if I hit a horrible drive or tee shot. I'm learning more and more that I'm capable of recovering If I play it smart and just get the ball on the green. With my current scores preventing doubles is really going to give me the most benefit.  

Dude never give up, the other day I hit an awful tee shot on a par five. I ended up a foot from out of bounds and only 180 off the tee. I punched out of trees down the next fairway and had 220 to the green. I rocketed a hybrid over trees to 20 feet and slotted for birdie 😁😎.

You could call that B.A.T.T.S Birdie from a terrible tee shot 😜

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

3 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

Dude never give up, the other day I hit an awful tee shot on a par five. I ended up a foot from out of bounds and only 180 off the tee. I punched out of trees down the next fairway and had 220 to the green. I rocketed a hybrid over trees to 20 feet and slotted for birdie 😁😎.

Yeah I know that now. I'm on vacation next week and I'll be playing some shorter, hopefully easier courses. Maybe I can post some solid scores. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

19 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

BATTS - birdie FROM a terrible tee shot?  Wouldn't that be BFATTS?  Come on folks, don't vote for a person that can't even get a simple acroynm correct!

Vote for Bucky!  I just placed an order that will help me go full Rickie!!!

900053025_RickieFowlermustache.jpg.06dc367d4e76d605de003d12abd4bfa3.jpg

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Am I still allowed to talk sh*t, or is that reserved only for the pre-chatter thread? If so, this will be the last time (please remember it's all said in jest and I'm not trying to hurt your feelings).

Automatically disqualified anyone who chose yellow F9's -- seriously, only a psychopath would choose that over the avalanche color. Also, some of the pictures look like they were taken using a potato.

I'm rocking with @Bucky CC this round, even though it looks like he used a Texas Instruments calculator to crop his photos. Seriously how did you manage to create a gif from a video but not keep consistent image sizes? Either way, I appreciated the quality of the photos.

edit: and the rest of your intro as well

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Just now, Bucky CC said:

BATTS - birdie FROM a terrible tee shot?  Wouldn't that be BFATTS?  Come on folks, don't vote for a person that can't even get a simple acroynm correct!

Nice....we will have two Rickie's that can't win a major.

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

4 minutes ago, yungkory said:

I'm rocking with @Bucky CC this round, even though it looks like he used a Texas Instruments calculator to crop his photos. Seriously how did you manage to create a gif from a video but not keep consistent image sizes? Either way, I appreciated the quality of the photos.

How did you know?

thumbnail_IMG_0764.jpg.eae5b3f07d1fe0396af21d9511f967ac.jpg

Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200

Just now, Bucky CC said:

How did you know?

thumbnail_IMG_0764.jpg.eae5b3f07d1fe0396af21d9511f967ac.jpg

I'm part Asian, my middle name is TI-83

6 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Am I still allowed to talk sh*t, or is that reserved only for the pre-chatter thread? If so, this will be the last time (please remember it's all said in jest and I'm not trying to hurt your feelings).

Automatically disqualified anyone who chose yellow F9's -- seriously, only a psychopath would choose that over the avalanche color. Also, some of the pictures look like they were taken using a potato.

edit: and the rest of your intro as well

Trash talking is still, and always will be welcome here.

Hate to see you pick someone else, but I respect that you eliminated all of the folks playing the yellow F9.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Just now, palvord said:

Trash talking is still, and always will be welcome here.

Hate to see you pick someone else, but I respect that you eliminated all of the folks playing the yellow F9.

Honestly, it was hard to pick between the two of you. Everyone did a great job so it had to come down to the stuff that shouldn't really matter -- like the color of your driver, and Strokes Gained in MS Paint (SGMSP for short).

Just now, yungkory said:

Honestly, it was hard to pick between the two of you. Everyone did a great job so it had to come down to the stuff that shouldn't really matter -- like the color of your driver, and Strokes Gained in MS Paint (SGMSP for short).

Image result for spit take gif

That burn is so good, I can't even be upset with it.

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

2 hours ago, bardle said:

Saturday, I ran over the green on a 300 yard Par 4 when I was playing with my buddy. - Woah. 

Yeah I do the same. Arccos is helping to give me an idea of what I can and can't hit. I'm learning that a lot of times, playing for bogey is safer and smarter than playing for par if I hit a poor tee shot. Another reason I play blues is that since I've become a member, at the scramble and tourneys and stuff, I have to play from the blues. So I don't want to step up to a blue tee box for the first time and not know what club to pull during something like that. 

Are you using anything to track your shots right now? 

Oh that's huge if they play scrambles from the blues!  Definitely going to make scores a lot higher lol.

Unfortunately, I don't use anything to track my shots right now.  Normally on a scorecard what I'll do is have different lines for each hole.  

• FIR (Y or N)
  • Approach yardage
  • GIR (Y or N)
  • # Putts

It's manual, but I just haven't spent the money on something yet.

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

19 minutes ago, goaliewales14 said:

Oh that's huge if they play scrambles from the blues!  Definitely going to make scores a lot higher lol.

Unfortunately, I don't use anything to track my shots right now.  Normally on a scorecard what I'll do is have different lines for each hole.  

• FIR (Y or N)
  • Approach yardage
  • GIR (Y or N)
  • # Putts

It's manual, but I just haven't spent the money on something yet.

You can semi-automate the process using The Grint, not sure if it's still free as I don't use that portion anymore. I don't think it will help you track the approach yardage, but it will keep running stats for you at the very least. Unless, you're a spreadsheet kinda guy? If so, keep living your best life and do what works for you!

5 minutes ago, yungkory said:

You can semi-automate the process using The Grint, not sure if it's still free as I don't use that portion anymore. I don't think it will help you track the approach yardage, but it will keep running stats for you at the very least. Unless, you're a spreadsheet kinda guy? If so, keep living your best life and do what works for you!

Thank you!  I'll look into that!  Does me saying I'm an accountant say I'm a spreadsheet guy? 🤣

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

Congrats to Cobra team member Lexi Thompson for her Shoprite LPGA Classic victory this weekend.  Her winning driver?  The Cobra King F9 Speedback.

lexi-thompson-1148782472.jpg.5104b9307652ddf4fbe5b16f0fab2075.jpg

59 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

BFATTS seemed a bit "heavy" to me, BATTS "flies"better 🤪😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

On 6/9/2019 at 7:26 AM, palvord said:

Before we go any further, thank you MyGolfSpy and Cobra for this incredible opportunity. It's a privilege that I do not take lightly.

My goal is to thoroughly test the set, provide honest feedback, and bring value to the forum along the way.

Oh, and to @bardle, @Bucky CC, @Nunfa0, and @robertson153:

Image result for a long time ago but somehow in the future

...a father took his son to a special place. This hallowed ground made many a grown man cry. It tested the limits of the English vocabulary as foul words were used as nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and somehow, prepositions.

The beauty of the place is known to pause heartbeats and make all manner of people stop in wonder and awe.

This special place would teach the son the true meaning of pain, misery, and exercises in futlity.

No, this wasn't my first Cleveland Browns game.

It was the first time my dad took me golfing.

When I was 12 years old, he took me to a Par 3 course to show me how chasing a little white ball around could provide years of joy and sorrow.

I am forever grateful to my dad for introducing me to the game of golf. Golf has provided me with a way to make friends, stay connected with loved ones, and made me a better person. My true joy in golf comes from the people that I am able to play with. Being on the course with loved ones is the thing that I cherish most about this game.

I never take for granted the times that I am able to tee it up with my wife @LadyJ87, dad, brothers, friends, and in-laws.

I’m originally from Akron, OH and am a transplant to Michigan. I moved here to be with my wife, and do not regret that decision. She may, but there is a no return policy on her left ring finger.

Image result for well we're waiting gif

Ok.  Enough of the mushy stuff. Onto the reason you all are here.

And I know what you are all thinking.  “What kind of a golfer is this lucky S.O.B.?

Well. I used to think course management was what the Superintendent did. I never understood why all the magazines and instructors were telling golfers to learn about the job of a Superintendent to help them lower their scores.

Thankfully, I’m slightly wiser and have been able to actually improve my game.

The best description I have for my game is that I’m a hack with moments of brilliance. Fortunately, I’ve had more consistent moments of brilliance lately and that helped me move from a 19 handicap to a 13.4 throughout 2018. Last year, I broke 90 for the first time ever, and I did it twice!  The scorecards are still hanging on our fridge, much to the chagrin of @LadyJ87.

Currently, I am in the middle of a full on attempt  to drop my handicap from a 14 to a 10. This has made me take the game more seriously than in the past and has forced me to find joy in the journey as my results are...mixed at best.

My old setup for my clubs was:
Driver: Callaway Rogue 10.5°
3 wood: TaylorMade Burner 15°
Hybrid: Adams Red 18°
Irons: Ping G30 4-PW
Wedges: Titleist Vokey 52° degree
                Cleveland RTX 2.0 56° & 64° degree

Most of these clubs ended up in my bag by being on sale, or in the “used” bin at the local golf shop.  The exception of course being the Callaway Rogue.

Using TrueGolfFit in the late fall of 2018, I was fit into the Callaway Rogue. I waited until I found the best deal, which happened to be this spring.  I have only played a few rounds with it in my bag. My first few rounds of the year were with my old driver, a TaylorMade RBZ2, but all of my baseline rounds for the challenge were with the Rogue in the bag.

My typical ball flight is a draw, with my miss being a push or slice left, with the occasional hook for good measure.

My intended swing/ball flight:

My push left miss:

And my slice:

I was fortunate enough to test the Arccos system in the fall of 2018, so my baseline stats are very indicative of my game:
S72ZBzVXzrf0Y6tfjPEpuv1orcbzT8E94WXRKSmy-ZZsKb_iO3h2l8P7FBXVP_p8jdV9CR4Mvi5ckJ62wG38-FOeRVNh5imu0kFR_sPfAVVCdLXO_evRlpqN5zn8rEMHwureIzRw

I am currently trending down in my overall Arccos handicap due to improvements in chipping and putting. I have spent quite some time at the beginning of this season practicing those parts of my game. However the worst parts of my game are driving and approach.

My driving is...erratic to say the least.  This dispersion chart shows every shot I have ever taken off the tee on a Par 4 or 5 using the Arccos system:
1nnw8kjWp-QevVDJpq-mKYpE9WOqwQ0uSfOxl3mdgdgFs3GhwldZ4HYZLMbt48WKlwsSGa_0Jh2YtDaW-j1yk2a6NxFKRmCImdlDDyKvy7f0vKEmb5V9Y_SyfquO6Dwpid0QdbVH

Not all of these shots are with the driver as I have at times kept the big stick in the bag just to get a ball in play. 

My approach play is lackluster due to not being able to hit the green. Most of the shots that are coming up short are due to hitting the ball fat, or overestimating how far I’ll be able to actually hit the ball:
8Y1cjzHBGKskuACJXYbjQUQDEOBpv4fcfmcZ0LY7sFrdsJd1a2wYMstmaaiEdSq8N2JOslR4fBgKGP_ZU3l-GI3_-rCAEbrounPfAiHF6umvbCXh22_DZabSKx98yQP0xQkF02VG

My average distance for my clubs reflects data for the last 126 holes as I was establishing a baseline for the challenge:
I5JcNuTVcwW9-yhaRY2zJEnZmgExCdJvtnusRxdyDh3yx4U24_VmmpQ15-X3lEb14xSa3E8hodfjxa0R6YR6aV4_WxvPE5dSo-tW-rqgvFZoKSu_44ZTzFZ2a1rwonGVWtstcoUY

I am excited though by looking at this data, as painful as it is. I have glaring weaknesses that can be practiced, and a set of clubs custom fit to me to help me play my best golf.

And now, the main event:

CtJCn8ItQocfL7-2GFMboEEL0TLA_VWbuNTxQlV2eL_z1Cd63UDV_TBUlOG5Y63_bx-meerN6XkIZbQR-CTj6Qe_vP2AmIU3OneForcLueYSLcmQ7ZzpzyFQVUzRIx3iwrIwTLmy

I went through my first ever full bag fitting for this challenge, and was blown away by the subtle differences that a shaft makes to the ball flight and the consistency of your strike,  Knowing that I was limited to specific club heads mad the fitting process faster as we only needed to dial in my length, lie, loft, and shaft.

During my fitting, I was blown away with how easy it was for me to get the ball in the air with the F9's. Oh, and the face was:
Image result for so hot gif

We settled on the following set up:

Driver:     9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff (-½”)
Woods:   3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
                5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff (GW1° strong)
Wedges: 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff

All lengths, lies, and lofts are standard unless noted.

LW91YnMoLgM_C_yYMC16pmDfRrmaPBNZLl63ncCnPXmI96tHdcXCUi4juh98tLnnk9JbETLGFJswV5fJptk19wzJW6KzBjfYBQeSNEiF97oZe-QZYWNBT5FDy89aBGBKa2dMKISg

The difference from my old set up to my new set up that I am most excited for is the addition of a 60° wedge and a Gap wedge. Having a club that is more versatile for me around the green in the 60° is intriguing as it opens up more shot types rather than one shot type only with the 64°.

Also, being able to have a club between my PW and 52° I feel will help in the 110-125yd range. Those distances are where I felt I had to take something off of a PW swing or put a monster swing into a 52°.

ATSaqULsUCBt439Mo0AgNBlwep7UxKtTdwRj5ffIJV834iEfmXNVKN5BLzFD3GJ5CkcI-aVLLKpojRlUcpe7vlNJeyHQ17ienbPktT3SsrheoH7GPAL-LH62bjFWAy_w4flvZKlq

The most anticipated club for me in the bag is the driver.  I have never gamed a 9° before. Also, having been fit for a shorter shaft should provide me more control on the course.

SmhghnlUR7mXRl97W6iv4dUEg59CYIYQLDyW6jrSAVZMnzpDYhxgoZo6-2wRBONOPgJSlseoXBdseZfS0dV2vG6uPy9aBp6-1JHJbY6Ugdhz5Ro7jS3XKbm6FD3BHbrB8DGZJ3rF

PN71mM4Z7H7jS-z6nCncms_pyXLSgDazQayREEolEZ3mC8CoOI8EzJO7P95hEoztxRu8aKD3HZLJtuV6UamqYPRxaGAJZA-pd-arxFM1-zOp_XpAm0g1sh7fIVRwcl6FMbTF5-3V

I hope to be able to take the largest weakness in my game and turn it into a strength. I know that the new driver will not be a miracle cure for what ails my game off the tee, but I am excited to get to work knowing that the club is built for me.

PCsTmKJ5qO5tKEb2xaEioBSEdlmk8NjDE-RWNQG-g6lPZrRzpFdxRiU0b_18ahSFuoVgKqmIchKuOt-HE7TOBmJllz16Ebiqp1SZRnAJzcUeNAs5b7AMFzjwB7oriGNRRHmG5pDa

Throughout the challenge, I will be testing the clubs for consistency, predictability, and forgiveness.

For the consistency and predictability pieces, I know that I am a major part of the equation when it comes to controlling these factors. I would like to feel comfortable that if I swing my normal swing, I will know that the ball will fly generally in the intended direction.

When it comes to forgiveness, I want to find out how much or how little I am impacted by hits that are not on the exact center of the face. (and for me that is probably all of my hits) Cobra designed these clubs to provide “substantial improvements in ball speed, distance, and forgiveness.” I hope to find the limits of this forgiveness.

Again, I am humbled to have been chosen for this challenge. I promise to work my tail off for you, the forum members to provide you with the best feedback and entertainment possible. Fire away with all of your questions, comments, and concerns.

And, if you’re concerned for the well being of @bardle, @Bucky CC, @Nunfa0, or @robertson153, don’t worry.  

I’ll be as gentle as possible while I annihilate them for the next 9 weeks.

I love those C-Taper Lite shafts.  Been playing them in my 714 AP2s and they just feel so good.

Looking forward to seeing how you think they play with the Cobras! 

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

Great intros all around, fellas - I really can't pick...yet!

We've got @bardle and @robertson153 firing PBs right out of the gate! Time for some shiny new profile badges, you two! Hello... mods... is this thing on?

On the other hand, I have always liked rooting for the underdog... otherwise known as lefties (@Nunfa0 and @palvord).

@Bucky CC legitimately lost me at "wife stole my bag" but this "Full Ricky" talk has my attention. Provided the recent order wasn't for a fake mustache. Because _that_ would be the kind of decision I might _never_ let a person live down.

So there it is Team MGS CCC3 - DLK is a free agent - commence woo.

Also, it's been over 9 hours and no one has created an official P.A.T.T.S. thread?!!

I wonder if that might be the kind of thing that convinces me to mail in my Week 1 ballot early?

:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro D - Matrix Ozik XCON 6 S
:cobra-small:______S9-1 Pro 15* - Matrix Ozik XCON 7 S
:nickent-small:________3DX 17* - Matrix Ozik Altus Hybrid SG
:Hogan:______ICON Black 4-PW - KBS Tour V S
:cleveland-small:__________588 RTG 49  RTX 52.10  56.12 - DG S400
BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS
:taylormade-small:_______'19 TP5X
(the preceding have all been gamer approved)

"The most important shot in golf is the next one“ - Ben Hogan

Nice intros, all......nice to know who the competitors are this year.....would have liked to see a competitor choose the F9 wedges that match the sets.  I know I have certainly enjoyed the F8 Wedges.  

Best of luck to @robertson153 @Bucky CC @bardle @Nunfa0 & @palvord  Ya'll are sure to kill it this year.....even if you can't break my record number of rounds played...

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

13 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

We've got @bardle and @robertson153 firing PBs right out of the gate! Time for some shiny new profile badges, you two! Hello... mods... is this thing on?

On the other hand, I have always liked rooting for the underdog... otherwise known as lefties (@Nunfa0 and @palvord).

@Bucky CC legitimately lost me at "wife stole my bag" but this "Full Ricky" talk has my attention. Provided the recent order wasn't for a fake mustache. Because _that_ would be the kind of decision I might _never_ let a person live down.

Also, it's been over 9 hours and no one has created an official P.A.T.T.S. thread?!!

I wonder if that might be the kind of thing that convinces me to mail in my Week 1 ballot early?

You mean this thread. 😉

RH:

#cobraconnect19

You mean this thread.
[/url]  
This is awesome! Now you're forcing me to look back on my Arccos to see if any rounds qualify.
@yungkory how can you think this is not sexy?Cobra-F9-SPEEDBACK-Driver-1.jpeg
It might have something to do with the fact that I grew up in the 80's, but I still like going to the golf shop and just starting at this beauty.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

9 minutes ago, bardle said:

You mean this thread. 😉

Well played, Sir - the adorable kiddo didn't hurt your chances either.

BobbyGrace.png.1dc40002fcec0eee8603b71b3e706e89.png______Amazing Grace NYC Tour CS

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

This is awesome! Now you're forcing me to look back on my Arccos to see if any rounds qualify.
@yungkory how can you think this is not sexy?Cobra-F9-SPEEDBACK-Driver-1.jpeg
It might have something to do with the fact that I grew up in the 80's, but I still like going to the golf shop and just starting at this beauty.

Image result for barf gif

This, however, has a very MGS esque aesthetic to it:

Image result for f9 avalanche

Would go great if you had MGS headcovers, or the bag. Imagine the sauce if the weight was "Most Wanted Gold" ???

10 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

Well played, Sir - the adorable kiddo didn't hurt your chances either.

2/2 huh? What more would you ask of me good sir? 

RH:

#cobraconnect19

1 minute ago, bardle said:

2/2 huh? What more would you ask of me good sir? 

What's your take on guys in _fake_ mustaches masquerading as "Full Ricky" Fowler?

giphy.gif
This, however, has a very MGS esque aesthetic to it:
18CBRMF9DRVRBLKGRDRV?wid=500&fmt=jpg
Would go great if you had MGS headcovers, or the bag. Imagine the sauce if the weight was "Most Wanted Gold" ???
When I set the avalanche color scheme, all I see is thisRobert-Pattinson-Twilight-Edward-Cullen-01.jpeg

30 minutes ago, bardle said:

You mean this thread. 😉

A very nice thread, but it would have been even nicer if you had given me credit for coming up with the idea in the first place!  Stealing others ideas and passing them off as your own?  Shame!

49 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

I didn't order them from the most glamorous place, but the order has been made.  I already have grey pants and a white belt (I think, it hasn't been used in a few years).

orders.JPG.5460e5441d7d0472cf7923e192ca20ec.JPG

7 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

What's your take on guys in _fake_ mustaches masquerading as "Full Ricky" Fowler?

Fake is well...unacceptable. A certain someone claimed to go full Ricky if they win, But I'm in doubt if their self professed "baby face" could actually grow such a thick and luscious trash stache...

If it's cheap tricks your after then you know who to vote for. Otherwise I'll be here. 😎

RH:

#cobraconnect19

3 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

A very nice thread, but it would have been even nicer if you had given me credit for coming up with the idea in the first place!  Stealing others ideas and passing them off as your own?  Shame!

I credited it to the thread good sir. You are welcome to contribute. I just give the people what they want. 

RH:

#cobraconnect19