TESTERS WANTED! ×

#CobraCONNECT Challenge 3

STUDque

Time for a little mini-iron review from the one and only one length competitor. 
OLback.jpg.602f6716366c4102d4dc8e12dc90838d.jpg
All in all, I like the one lengths. I'm getting more and more used to them and I'm finding that my consistency is definitely improving. The core tenants of the F9 model definitely work, these things are long and super forgiving. Almost all of my shots are straight now. I suddenly struggle with a bit of an overdraw and alignment issues that cause pulls but usually if I hit the ball solid I can guarantee I am close to or on the green.
Being one length I want to break this mini review into two parts. Scoring irons and distance irons because I think its fundamentally important based on my experience so far to separate the two. 
Scoring Irons
These things are incredible. They are dead on accurate and the distance just works. I don't have to worry about ball position anymore which historically for me caused ALOT of fat / heavy / chunky shots with my scoring irons. the 7-PW are my FAVORITE clubs in the bag right now. I posted before that the PW in particular messed with my brain. Yeah, I'm over that. I love it. Its probably my best club right now in terms of accuracy. I don't see any reason why every golfer shouldn't at least have a mixed set with these one length scoring irons in the bag.  
9iron.jpg.27586504c31f85a6e8e784fd840b694e.jpg
9 iron at address ^^
"Long" Irons
So the 4-6 I have mixed feelings about. Despite them being the same length they don't work the same as the scoring irons. The yardages are weird and I have a bad tendency to hit these thin much more than the other irons. I'm 54 holes in now with some untracked scrambles, etc.. with these clubs and I'm just not sure what to do about them. As an example here are my ranges with these:
1885177177_ScreenShot2019-06-28at8_33_57AM.thumb.png.cad9583d1b116dea1ca0644f526a018c.png
None of those are the correct distances I would expect from my 4-6 irons. the 6 is the closest. I expect around 190-205 with the 4 iron. My longest shot with it to this point is 191. As of right now I'm losing about 10 yards a club in the long irons over my old ones on average and I have no idea why.
Overall
Overall I love them. I think they look good at address. the 4-6 are pretty chunky but that doesn't bother me too much. The forgiveness and accuracy are definitely much improved over my old clubs even with the distance loss in the long irons. At the end of the day I'm not likely to hit the green with a 5 or 4 iron and these still get me close without putting me in the woods or out of play (most of the time). Having the 3 hybrid makes the 4 iron issue trivial but I still don't like the idea of having ANY club in my bag that I'm not comfortable pulling out. 
GIR Count: TBA

ironface.jpg.6de5ffb42bdb26fc1f9895db57e3d2bb.jpg

Do you know your angle of attack with your irons? I read somewhere if it is over 3 degrees you should stop at 6 iron and use 4 and 5 hybrids with single lengths. My experience with them is exactly like yours, loved the scoring irons and couldn’t get the yardage with the long irons.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

12 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Do you know your angle of attack with your irons? I read somewhere if it is over 3 degrees you should stop at 6 iron and use 4 and 5 hybrids with single lengths. My experience with them is exactly like yours, loved the scoring irons and couldn’t get the yardage with the long irons.

I do not know my AoA. That is interesting though. I can pull the ball back a touch in my stance and hit down a little more on them and see what kind of results I get from that. It would be an interesting experiment. I night play around a little on the range today. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

I do not know my AoA. That is interesting though. I can pull the ball back a touch in my stance and hit down a little more on them and see what kind of results I get from that. It would be an interesting experiment. I night play around a little on the range today. 
If you'd use a slow motion camera, a protractor, a compass, the Pythagorean Theorem, and an abacus you could scientifically extrapolate your angle of attack.

I suck at these burns, that's why I've been silent. Good luck with your experiment, I hope you see positive results.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Moment of truth, I tee off in 1 hour. My practice round yesterday wasn’t that good, but I’ve been told you don’t want to play really well the day before the tournament. I’m sitting here with a Tens unit on my upper back, as it’s really tight for some reason. Wish my luck fellow spys

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

Good luck mate 👍🤞👏

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

21 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Circling back on this post-round. I didn't get much time to warm up but I was thinking about this the entire round. The front 9 I just couldn't seem to hit them still so I started getting steeper to no avail.

Finally on the back 9 I struck gold when I remembered I needed to get a more lateral move forward to compress the ball. I've been pulling back my swing speed for the past move months to get some better accuracy and so this was all but forgotten until hole 14...

Screenshot_20190629-193048.thumb.png.86ec91f48f7467cfbcfd82a019eb5a8b.png

This had to be the best 4 iron I have ever hit for obvious reasons... That move forward plus extending my back swing a little more really opened this thing up. But what good is one shot?

So on 15 I got under the ball with my driver and ended up being about 185 from the front of the green so here comes the 5 iron...again. Magic...

Screenshot_20190629-193054.thumb.png.50115afc421d56e5edc5522a16dd4bb8.png

I flew it... With a 5 iron... And then on 16, a short par 5 from the whites I'm playing this week...

Screenshot_20190629-194638.thumb.png.e2ca3f1a40a7e10a35f8d74eb2649f0b.png

This one seems less impressive but it's from some thick rough and actually had some draw on it which was a little terrifying...

Overall shot my best round ever today with a 93. Driver got better using that same lateral move as well...

Thanks @Wedgie for speaking up and sharing. If you hadn't then I wouldn't have had my epiphany. I'll keep you all posted on whether or not this trend continues...

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Just wanted everyone here to know I added another Cobra club to my bag a F8 5 wood...picked up the 3 wood last year because of the results the spies were getting in last years thread and it is my most solid club so in honor of the anniversary I picked up another fairway wood!!!1561853683213~2.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G960U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

"Obviously my iron play is incredible, and when I get going I can get hot, but this course just fits my eye. The shaping of the holes, and just a couple of the doglegs, I'm able to shape shots."

Bryson DeChambeau

In my  :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

:srixon-small: Z765 9.5 with Miyazaka Kaula Mizu 6 Stiff Shaft (TrueGolfFit Recommended!!!)

:cobra-small: F8 3-4 wood 16* Aldilla Blue 70 Stiff shaft

:taylormade-small: Rescue mid 2 iron 16*

:cobra-small: One Length Forged Tec 4-GW with AMT Black shafts

:cameron-small: Futura Phantom 2

:bridgestone-small:Tour B330 RX

Like Bass Fishing? Check out my one and only article!!!

https://www.bassresource.com/beginner/get-started-bass-fishing.html

Didn’t go good. Hit every tree on the course. Only hit 3-4 fairways, hit 9 greens, 3 putted 5 times . Ended up with an 88. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I would post my iron review, but I’m dead tired, 93 today with 85% humidity.

CobraConnectChallenge3

Didn’t go good. Hit every tree on the course. Only hit 3-4 fairways, hit 9 greens, 3 putted 5 times . Ended up with an 88. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I would post my iron review, but I’m dead tired, 93 today with 85% humidity.

As the old saying goes Trees are 90% Air and partially green so scientifically speaking you very accurately hit a lot of greens!

That’s the best I got for a scientific type burn. Carry on

What is in my Sun Mountain C-130 bag or Jones MyGolfSpy bag

Driver:    :cobra-small: Dark speed LS 8* set to -1.5* with an Attas Daaas 4x shaft @ 45”

Fairway: :srixon-small: F85 3 wood with a XPhplexx Agera X @ 42.5”

:srixon-small: F85 5 wood with a UST Elements Chrome 7F5 @ 41.5"

Driving Iron: :ping-small: Rapture 2-Iron 

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS Pros 4-PW with Steelfiber I95s 

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50* T grind with Steelfiber i110s

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 46* zz wedge shaft

:ping-small: Glide 4.0 E grind 54* zz wedge shaft

Putters: :L.A.B.: Mezz.1 34” 69* lie

:EVNROLL: EV5.1 black 33.5” 69* lie

23 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

Didn’t go good. Hit every tree on the course. Only hit 3-4 fairways, hit 9 greens, 3 putted 5 times emoji51.png. Ended up with an 88. Maybe tomorrow will be better. I would post my iron review, but I’m dead tired, 93 today with 85% humidity.

I am just beyond impressed that you hit 9 greens with only 4 fairways. What is this black magic you seem to be able to perform? 

RH:

#cobraconnect19

I am just beyond impressed that you hit 9 greens with only 4 fairways. What is this black magic you seem to be able to perform? 

I did hit a green from 176yds with a 9 iron. And then another from 193 with 7 iron around a tree with a big hook. But the 5 3 putts killed me. Just found out I’m in the back of my flight, have to make up 4 shots to get into the prizes. It can be done!! I’ll post tomorrow after my final round.

CobraConnectChallenge3

Week three has come and gone and the challenges are keeping me on my toes.

giphy.gif

My numbers for this week were 58 holes played for 39 GIR.

giphy.gif

This week was all about Greens In Regulation and the focus has shifted to the irons. These clubs have surprised me in a really good way.

giphy.gif

For me they have a beautiful high flight and they stop really well. The feel is just as good as my Mizunos and the distance is currently the same (when the summer comes they will be much longer).

IMG_20190630_154952.thumb.jpg.e38b6dedf6bf336e6ea731f15e04062f.jpg

The biggest surprise has been the mishits. A bad strike will still travel nearly as far and I have been looking for my ball where I thought a bad shot had gone only to find it 40 yards further on.

IMG_20190608_233223.thumb.jpg.f64ac7c49959c591bc3c1f381b58323e.jpg

The bigger soles on them have no real effect, they slice through the turf and rough with ease. I can shape the ball either way and can hit low shots on command. I have fallen for the looks of them too.

IMG_20190511_222318.thumb.jpg.258c228ffa867d9f6b8cc222fe581aca.jpg

IMG_20190608_224100.thumb.jpg.6451807e583940a4a5af77ca9b0461d3.jpg

IMG_20190608_224048.thumb.jpg.71fa05f5807e06d540e0d8f102a566b1.jpg

The irons are easy to hit throughout the set, long irons launch high, mid irons stop on a dime and scoring irons are accurate.

Even though these are at least game improvement if not super game improvement, I could see low handicappers using them too. Over all It looks like they have won their way into my bag on a permanent basis. I'm sorry Mizuno but the Cobra F9 Speedbacks have blown the Hotmetals away.

giphy.gif

Edited by Nunfa0

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

7 hours ago, robertson153 said:

I did hit a green from 176yds with a 9 iron. And then another from 193 with 7 iron around a tree with a big hook. But the 5 3 putts killed me. Just found out I’m in the back of my flight, have to make up 4 shots to get into the prizes. It can be done!! I’ll post tomorrow after my final round.

I expect nothing less than a solid round from you tomorrow and a prize at the end of the day 😁😎

I will not be playing today so my totals come out to 8/27 GIR. My round yesterday was also a personal best for GIR for me with 5 which I guess is sad and happy at the same time....

RH:

#cobraconnect19

I'm baaaaaaccckkkkk!!!

Did y'all miss me? 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 hour ago, GB13 said:

I'm baaaaaaccckkkkk!!!

Did y'all miss me? 

I was wondering why this thread became good again. Huh never made the connection. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

38 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I was wondering why this thread became good again. Huh never made the connection. 

It's about to become much, much worse. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

One thing I forgot to add to my review was my gapping. It's really starting to develop nicely and considering the average temperature when I play at the moment and the total lack of run, I am very happy with the results

Screenshot_20190701-075447.png

Tournament is over, played a little better today, 86. Tees and pins were in crazy places, hit a lot of greens, but didn’t go after the pins so ended up 3 putting several times. It was good enough to snag 4th place in my fight and win a Titleist hybrid, which I sold on the spot to cover my entry fee. Iron review will be up in a couple of hours, need time to rest.

CobraConnectChallenge3

37 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

Tournament is over, played a little better today, 86. Tees and pins were in crazy places, hit a lot of greens, but didn’t go after the pins so ended up 3 putting several times. It was good enough to snag 4th place in my fight and win a Titleist hybrid, which I sold on the spot to cover my entry fee. Iron review will be up in a couple of hours, need time to rest.

Excellent work 👏👏

Finished my last round of the week.  I hate to admit it but I played super conservative and made sure I had a chance at every green in regulation.  Also ignored the pin and went for the center of the green every time.  Apparently it worked pretty well because I had my best GIR % of the week.

I'm really enjoying these Sunday evening nines.  I drop my 10 year old off at her lessons and then hit the course with my wife and 5 year old son.  He only has a 7 iron right now but he loves hitting it.  Best shot of the night came when he crushed one about 50 yards (which is great for him) and then saw my wife hit from the same spot and top one only 35 yards.  I couldn't stop laughing as he yelled "Mom!  Did you see that!?!?  I hit it way past where you did!!!"  She wasn't quite as excited as him.

IMG_0890.jpg.b689cc7aadfb9a9cbba9510d9c9e14b2.jpg

For the week I ended up with 43 GIR out of 63 chances.  It was a good week.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Alrighty about to close the entries for the "Banter like Bryson" sweepstakes. You guys have until midnight EST to get your final burns in. Here's my count so far:

5 - @THEZIPR23 

4 - @JohnSmalls @russtopherb 

3 - @goaliewales14 @Shankster @MaxEntropy

2 - @Wedgie @MDGolfHacker 

1 - @GregB135 @M. Parsons @sirchunksalot @blackngold_blood

As a reminder, these are just entries into a wheel spin. Highest count has the best chance but isn't guaranteed. 

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Ladies and gentlemen, it’s iron time.

Cobra claims “Cobra's F9 Speedback irons combine a low centre-of-gravity (CG) and a high moment of inertia (MOI) to deliver the blend of ball speed and forgiveness, for the first time, in one iron.” Well, we will just see about that.

First off I don’t need distance or speed, my 7 iron swing speed was 92mph and carry distance was right at 185-188 (indoor trackman numbers). What I needed was forgiveness, and a lot of it, mostly with mishit shots. I can not believe how well the ball travels on off center shots. On the average, unless you top or shank one, you might lose 10-15 yards. With my old Nike irons I would lose 25 yards plus, so there’s check mark number 1 for me. The heads aren’t overly large, to be SGI, here’s the 4 iron at address. Check mark number 2. IMG_0293.thumb.JPG.1c19a36772664b2f618570b4354ecbe5.JPG

The offset on these are quite a bit less than I was expecting. I took some side by side pics with my old Nikes. IMG_0364.thumb.JPG.5bc28494e83fd213b49a28df7a8040a9.JPGIMG_0361.thumb.JPG.7c335e3201ea3e6e9f8c8ade7900e01f.JPG

So, smaller head, less offset. There’s checks 3 and 4 for me. For those of you needing distance and forgiveness without wanting to look at “shovels”, the Cobra f9 speedbacks are just what you’ve been looking for.

I’ve always struggled to hit my mid and long irons, when I seen the tungsten weights in the heel and toe of the mid and long irons, I was immediately intrigued. They knocked one out of the park with that idea, I’m no longer worried/hesitant to pull 4,5,or 6 iron and let it rip. IMG_0395.thumb.JPG.2ccf6c64a973d4f07493541210d88d08.JPG

When the smoke settles this week was all about GIRs. Thursday I played 9 holes IMG_0502.thumb.JPG.eb7d93648f1aa88203cff38dd076acf1.JPG

Friday Saturday and Sunday I got 18 in, with Saturday and Sunday being tournament rounds. IMG_0501.thumb.JPG.abed5387c8387cd2ccc4bf8c68296b69.JPGIMG_0503.thumb.JPG.f31de3bb5097f15bdf03ee282ae2977c.JPGIMG_0505.thumb.JPG.2454a67ddced3e7ce3a332c8634bcfaf.JPG

For a grand total of 34-63 holes, or 54%. I will say in my honest opinion it was the forgiveness of the F9s that allowed me to hit so many greens, because that is a lot more than I used to hit. Will the Cobras stay in the bag?? You better believe it!!! I sold my Nikes 2 weeks ago . If there’s anything I missed you want to know about just ask away and I’ll do my best to answer.

CobraConnectChallenge3

5 minutes ago, robertson153 said:

For a grand total of 34-63 holes, or 63.5%.

May want to double check your math.... 

That's what happens when you get used to doing second order partial differential equations in your head like Bryson - you forget how to do simple math. 

Otherwise, an outstanding week!

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

31 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

The lacing system is a little confusing and hard to get tight.

Nice review! I agree on the lacing - I have a pair of Puma running shoes with a similar system. It definitely takes some getting used to or you'll find yourself loosening when you're trying to tighten and vice versa. 

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

I hate to admit it but I played super conservative and made sure I had a chance at every green in regulation.  Also ignored the pin and went for the center of the green every time.  Apparently it worked pretty well because I had my best GIR % of the week.

Does this mean you didn't have to calculate the barometric pressure and humidity on each shot since you didn't have to be so precise?

In all seriousness, how was the scoring?  Did you find doing that allowed you to score better?

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

22 minutes ago, goaliewales14 said:

In all seriousness, how was the scoring?  Did you find doing that allowed you to score better?

Yes and no.  Tonight it definitely helped that I was in decent positions off the tee, but by going ultra conservative with my approaches I didn't have any legitimate chances at birdie.  My average distance to the pin on 8 of 9 greens hit was 39.4 feet.  Its a struggle just to two putt for par starting 40+ feet from the hole each time.  I ended up shooting 39 (par 36) thanks to some clutch 5-10 footers going in.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

Nice review! I agree on the lacing - I have a pair of Puma running shoes with a similar system. It definitely takes some getting used to or you'll find yourself loosening when you're trying to tighten and vice versa. 
Thanks for the kind words and encouragement! They definitely fit good, and I had no problems with them wanting to slip off my feet. I even had a chip shot from this lie:20190630_173920-01.jpeg
It doesn't look too bad from this shot, but my right foot was higher than my left and it was awkward. No problems with the shoes, but I won't discuss the result of the shot. (It wasn't pretty)

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app