Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

#CobraCONNECT Challenge 3

STUDque

I’m going to throw my stats out there real quick and then post my review in a bit. Played 90 holes in 3 days. Only 54 recorded (18 hole scramble and 18 holes Arccos got jacked up). So, in the 54 I have recorded, 20 shots with hybrid and 6 shots with 3 wood. No GIR, GUR, or chips within 2 feet (I did try chipping a couple of times). Review later tonight, I’m tired!!

Edit: forgot about 36 played last weekend. Add another 9 hybrid shots and another 5 3 wood shots. For a total of 29 hybrids and 11 3 woods.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

On 7/13/2019 at 2:08 PM, MDGolfHacker said:

What is the most memorable shot you have played with the Cobras that made you think "Cobra got this right!" ?

MDGolfHacker

To be fully unveiled later on in the challenge, but sticking a 178yd 6 iron to 2ft away from the pin for a kick in birdie was nice.

On 7/13/2019 at 2:11 PM, MDGolfHacker said:

My last thought for the day, what has surprised you the most about the Cobras?

MDGolfHacker

How hot they seem to fly off the face. It really doesn't take any work by me to have them just launch.

23 hours ago, Wedgie said:

1. Did your opinion of Cobra change during this challenge?
2. Do you like Rickie Fowler more today than 5 weeks ago?
3. Do you wish Cobra made a putter?
4. Are you upset Bucky is leading the competition?
5. Are you upset Bardle will win the competition?
6. Have you purchased any Puma gear during the challenge?
7. Is your Cobra bag better than your prior bag?
8. Does Arrcos piss you off once in awhile?
9. Anyone using the caddie function yet?
10. Is your handicap up or down during the challenge?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

1. Yes. In the fact that I have had time to form one. I've never seriously looked at Cobra for anything because when I have been shopping, they were not in the budget. If I ever buy clubs again, I will start with Cobra and then start fiddling with others.

2. Nope. Same level of like as the start of the competition. He's a good golfer, great ambassador for the game, and a dream for a marketer.

3. Yes! Seriously. They need to add that to the to-do list.

4. Nope. I'm never upset at losing to good play.

5. If it happens, I will not be upset. Again, losing to good play is not a problem.

6. No, but my wife bought me a pair of Puma golf shoes.

7. Full answer to come later in the challenge.

8. Yes. Because I cannot understand the handicaps for Driving and Approach anymore. I used to really understand them, but now I finish every round at 30+ in both categories no matter the score I shoot.

9. I do not use the caddie function. The caddie does not always know the real situation that you are in. It cannot tell if you're blocked out by an obstruction, hitting off of a down slope or up slope, if the course is wet or dry, or what type of shot you need to hit.

10. Currently, my handicap is up but that is purely me and not the clubs. Me, my swing, and my brain are lost in the wilderness right now. And not the same wilderness. When all things are synced up, these are the best clubs I have played. The golf journey right now is in a valley for me. 

23 hours ago, blackngold_blood said:

Sounds like everybody is loving their clubs.

With that and last week's challege in mind, if you were told that after the CCC3 was complete you had to give all the clubs back or grow a mustache and mullet for a year, which would you choose?

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Mustache and mullet all the way! 

Short of anything harmful to myself or others, or illegal, I would be open to quite a bit to keep these clubs.

9 hours ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Given the love all the testers have shown for the F9's, what one word would you use to sum up the Cobra F9's ?

MDGolfHacker

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

In my :cobra-small: Ultralight Stand Bag:

Driver:    :callaway-small: Rogue 10.5° - LH -  Project X EvenFlow 60 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
               :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5/6 Wood - Atmos Blue TS 7 Stiff
Irons:      :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 5-GW - KBS C-Taper Lite Stiff
Wedges: :cobra-small: King Black - LH - 52° 56° 60° - KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 Stiff
Putter:     :1332069271_TommyArmour: - Impact No. 3
Ball:        Maxfli TourX

Rangefinder: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

This week, our attention turns to the fairway woods and hybrids.

Since I have no hybrids in my bag, my focus is purely the fairway woods.

IMG-1138.thumb.JPG.5df9d3a589440d266867f44fdff7f7c3.JPG

For me, my favorite club in my old set was my 3 wood. I felt incredibly confident with that club in my hand, and felt that I could use it off the tee, fairway, and even some types of rough. 

Moving to the F9, I have been amazed with how much better it is than my old TaylorMade. 

My average with the old 3 wood was 218yds.

With the Cobra F9, I'm averaging 230yds.

I think that speaks for itself. 12yds may not seem like much, but on the course, it's the difference between a 7iron or an 8 iron, which is impressive for me.

Off the tee, the F9 3 wood has a lower flight than the TaylorMade and probably less spin as well, which helps with the increased distance. From the fairway, I also have a lower ball flight with the F9, and it really seems to penetrate rather than float.

I also really like the Baffler rails on the bottom of the club. They really do seem to help redirect the club face to the ball. Now, If you happen to hit the Earth well before the golf ball, you're in for a very offline shot. As is to be expected with any shot that hits the Earth well before the golf ball.

What has been odd for me so far this challenge, is that I have yet to use my 5 wood in play. I haven't been at a distance yet where I have felt that it was a better option than hitting my 5 or 6 iron to a better yardage for my short game. I have nothing against the club, and enjoy using it at the driving range, but for now it's just been in the bag watching the carnage I am creating on the course.

For the challenge this week, I was only able to play 34 holes. One of my 9 hole weekday rounds became a 7 hole round due to slow play. 

Over the 34 holes, I used the 3 wood for 34 shots. No GIR, no GUR, and no chips within 2 feet.

IMG-1146.JPG

IMG-1152.JPG

IMG-1154.JPG

Sorry I’ve been hit and miss the last few days, been playing A LOT of golf.
First off I’ve never been much of a 3 wood guy, I’m a digger not a picker. So most of my wood shots came via tee shots. Only if it’s a fluffy lie, or we’re playing lift-clean-place will I hit it off the deck. But when I do hit it, it’s looonnggg. If I hadn’t hit some bad shots off the deck, my average would be a lot better. IMG_0544.JPG
I do love the way the 3 wood looks, but looks are secondary to me. All I care about is how the club performs, and this thing is a performance machine. IMG_0541.JPG
As much as I love the looks of the wood, the hybrid is so much better looking, IMO. I actually wish the driver and wood were matte black. But like I said, looks are secondary.
Now to my bread and butter, the trusty hybrid. Even if I hit a bad shot, or 2, I still have 100% confidence I’m going to smoke it and it’s going to go where I want. My old hybrid, an Adams, was pretty reliable, but sometimes it had times I couldn’t hit it. Mostly my miss was a big ol nasty hook, just like most hybrids I’ve ever hit. And that brings me to my main point I want to make, this is THE only hybrid I’ve hit that’s not susceptible to hooks.
I didn’t realize how big it was until I put my old Adams next to it. IMG_0540.JPG Also, it’s one of the heaviest hybrids I’ve held or swung. I think that’s what makes me like it even more. I’m impressed by the performance of the wood, but I can’t live without the hybrid. If I had only one club to keep, it would definitely be the hybrid. If you’re in the market for a wood or hybrid, I highly recommend at least giving these bad boys a shot.
IMG_0537.JPG
The challenge was giving yourself a shot into the green with a wood or hybrid, but my tournament kept me from really going after it. So every shot I hit was one I would hit every day in normal play. This upcoming week is an interesting challenge so be sure to check back in tomorrow to find out.
Again I apologize for being late and such a short review but I’m ridiculously tired and wore out, 90 holes in 3 days. The price we testers pay for trying to give you all the best and most unbiased opinions we can

CobraConnectChallenge3

So how good are the hybrids? Let me present the following as evidence.

Screenshot_20190715-190441.thumb.png.d62339879cd02cc051c6a64ede6c9106.png

206 yards over a tree to the fairway, then 182 into the wind to leave an up hill putt that just missed.

Oh and check out how far it went when it landed on the green...

IMG_20190715_171250.thumb.jpg.173431a2df8c8a5c09d224658046a337.jpg

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Woooo congrats @JohnSmalls!!

Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Congratulations to@Nunfa0 on the victory this week in the competition, and to@JohnSmalls for winning the Pumas. I think you'll like them, they're a comfortable shoe. Can't wait to see how the competition works out this week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Congrats @JohnSmalls and @Nunfa0 for this week's win!

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

This week's competition is going to be LIT (I'm 43, am I allowed to say "LIT"???)

I'm going to have to take a bit to figure out which horse I want to back in this race, there's a lot of great options to choose from.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

On 7/11/2019 at 10:26 PM, GB13 said:

Yeah, I think we need to call Homeland Security (or whatever y'all crazy Kiwi's have that is comparable, I'm too lazy to Google it.)

On 7/11/2019 at 11:03 PM, Nunfa0 said:

Hmmmm, you could do that but maybe I work in that industry.... 😜😁

They're called Maori warriors.  They don't need a department.

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I played my 4 club + putter round yesterday.  I have some words of wisdom but I'll let the other guys figure it out on their own.  

IMG_0995.PNG

Regards,

Team Bardle

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

This week's competition is going to be LIT (I'm 43, am I allowed to say "LIT"???)
I'm going to have to take a bit to figure out which horse I want to back in this race, there's a lot of great options to choose from.

Can a caboose win a race? Asking for a friend...

3 minutes ago, palvord said:

Can a caboose win a race? Asking for a friend...

Anything is possible when you finish in first place.

Gameday
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120

Classic Bag

Phew, 30 minutes of catching up again.  Thank you very much @GolfSpy STUDque and the random wheel of Puma swag!   Thank you testers for answering the 4,567 questions posed by the forum this past week!   Really looking forward to the competition this week.  @Nunfa0 keep the streak going, I'm all in on the multinational lefty team!

Also, thanks for the kind words @Nunfa0, @sirchunksalot, @MDGolfHacker

Gameday

Classic Bag

Fired up for this challenge and also to be reunited with my fellow SuperSpeeder, Bucky. We will rock it.

I also played a 4 club challenge round yesterday in hopes that I might get a second round in later in the week.

Good luck guys is all that i can say. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

This week is going to be a great challenge!!  It is really going to test the ability to think around the course.  With that being said, how did each team decide on the 4 clubs?

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

This week is going to be a great challenge!!  It is really going to test the ability to think around the course.  With that being said, how did each team decide on the 4 clubs?

I went with 7iron and PW because I can make those work on the par 3s, 58* is my 100 and in club, and if you read my wood/hybrid review you know someone would have to pry my hybrid out of my hands. The only thing I’m a little concerned with, is on a couple of the par 5s it takes a pretty good knock to reach the fairway. I’m gonna try to get 2-3 rounds in to get the best score I can.

CobraConnectChallenge3

There wasn't much debate on our team.  Bardle hits the ball a mile and I don't.  I thought my best chance to score was by playing my normal course from my normal tees so I really needed my driver to play at 6,500 yards.  3 par 3's set up for my 3 hybrid and the other is usually a 7 iron.  It was weird playing with 4 clubs.  I played in the morning, same tees, same pins as my 4 club round in the afternoon and didn't use my 7 iron once other than the par 3 in  the morning.  I think what I realized is for the most part I'm going to miss a lot of greens regardless, up and downs are the best way for me to score.  I hit a couple of nice putts but missed a couple I wish I had back.  I also realized I am best off getting as close to the green as possible with each shot and not worrying about laying up to a spot to hit my 7.

IMG_0993.JPG

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

1 hour ago, goaliewales14 said:

I chose 3w because it is becoming my go to club off the tee. 7i and PW are the clubs I grab most often when I need to hit a confident shot as well as being able to flight different types of shots. The 52* is incredibly versatile for me 100yds and in, even around the green.

I chose 3w because it is becoming my go to club off the tee. 7i and PW are the clubs I grab most often when I need to hit a confident shot as well as being able to flight different types of shots. The 52* is incredibly versatile for me 100yds and in, even around the green.

I am going to play a short muni that plays a shade under 6100y. Most holes can be reached with driver wedge so that's my strategy. I play it often enough that I don't think I will have to get too creative (I hope).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

9 minutes ago, yungkory said:

I am going to play a short muni that plays a shade under 6100y. Most holes can be reached with driver wedge so that's my strategy. I play it often enough that I don't think I will have to get too creative (I hope).

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I am a little surprised you didn't substitute another wedge for your putter. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

I went with the clubs that gave me the most options around the course. Almost all of our par 5s will be 2 hybrids and a wedge, the par 4s hybrid and  7 or wedge and the the par threes all fit nicely with those three clubs too

27 minutes ago, yungkory said:

Most holes can be reached with driver wedge so that's my strategy. I play it often enough that I don't think I will have to get too creative (I hope).

This is what I was wondering if everyone did when I asked the question.  I assumed that you had a specific course in mind and calculated backwards from the hole what clubs you could use to get there. 

That is something I had to do a few weekends ago when I was playing irons only.  Shot a 42 coming home, so I was pretty happy with that!

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST Max
3 Wood: Taylormade SIM
3 Utility Iron: Srixon U85
4i – 5i: Taylormade P790
6i – AW: Taylormade P770
SW: Taylormade MG3 TW Grind
LW: Taylormade Hi-Toe 3 Low Bounce
Putter: PXG Battle Ready One & Done

31 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

I am a little surprised you didn't substitute another wedge for your putter. 

I substituted my putter with another putter :)

#clubho

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

3 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

Screenshot_20190715-153435.png.b0a94eccfb2a014841134c843f1d450f.png.? 

What do I need a driver for when I can hit the 3 wood like this? 😎

Seriously though, there wasnt much discussion, I let wedgie pick first and then I picked my tees based on what was left in the bag that I could use. 5i is the shot for several tee shots and 2 par 3's, 8 iron is for the other par 3 and ~160 is a distance I find myself at often when trying to hit the green...

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

1 hour ago, goaliewales14 said:

This is what I was wondering if everyone did when I asked the question.  I assumed that you had a specific course in mind and calculated backwards from the hole what clubs you could use to get there. 

That is something I had to do a few weekends ago when I was playing irons only.  Shot a 42 coming home, so I was pretty happy with that!

I knew I was playing at home for the challenge so I know the course like the back of my hand. When I thought about the challenge I knew I had to have hybrid, and I can't believe I'm saying this, it's my go to club 🥰😁😎

4 hours ago, revkev said:

Fired up for this challenge and also to be reunited with my fellow SuperSpeeder, Bucky. We will rock it.

I also played a 4 club challenge round yesterday in hopes that I might get a second round in later in the week.

Good luck guys is all that i can say. 🙂

I'm expecting big things out of you partner!

3 hours ago, downlowkey said:

Does this mean @Bucky CC‘s wife is going to give us a bag review?

This is a strong possibility.  I asked her if she would write a 100 word review on the bag since she took it from me and received a tentative yes.  Her first complaint was she could only fit two White Claws in the cooler pocket so it forces her to bring her own cooler to the course.  I'm a little worried.  😟

3 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

I'm on vacation this week at the family lake house.  I looked up the nearest course's scorecard, picked the tees, and worked backwords on each hole if I hit driver, 3W, or 3H off the tee.  Turns out 3H, 7 iron, 9 iron, and 54° wedge would cover about 90% of the holes.  I'm hoping to play my first round tomorrow morning so I can try it a few more times if needed.

Saturday and Sunday I'm playing in a two day partner event at my home course so I'll need to get all of my 4 club challenge rounds in Tuesday-Friday.

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

13 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

I'm expecting big things out of you partner!

This is a strong possibility.  I asked her if she would write a 100 word review on the bag since she took it from me and received a tentative yes.  Her first complaint was she could only fit two White Claws in the cooler pocket so it forces her to bring her own cooler to the course.  I'm a little worried.  😟

I'm on vacation this week at the family lake house.  I looked up the nearest course's scorecard, picked the tees, and worked backwords on each hole if I hit driver, 3W, or 3H off the tee.  Turns out 3H, 7 iron, 9 iron, and 54° wedge would cover about 90% of the holes.  I'm hoping to play my first round tomorrow morning so I can try it a few more times if needed.

Saturday and Sunday I'm playing in a two day partner event at my home course so I'll need to get all of my 4 club challenge rounds in Tuesday-Friday.

So not only did your wife take the bag but she has more fun on the course too 😝😎