Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

#CobraCONNECT Challenge 3

STUDque

He we go, best for last. 

I couldn’t decide on one “best shot/hole” so I’m going with best hole, and best shot. 

First up, best hole. 

#15 at my course is a downhill blind tee shot par 5. It was during my clubs invitational tournament and I hit a great drive (291), 235 to the flag. So here’s the dilemma, do you lay up or go for it?  If you miss left it’s hazard, miss right it’s OB, miss short small creek, miss long and you’re in the pines with no chance to save par. I thought to myself “The people at MGS wouldn’t want someone to lay up, time to step up to the plate”. So I pulled out the trusty 4 hybrid and let it rip. I bet I posed for a good minute after I hit, it was that good. Started at the flag and never left, but was it long enough?  It was in the air for what seemed like an eternity, but it finally came down, hit the green with one big hop and stopped 6’ below the hole. The whole ride to the green I was getting more and more nervous, I hadn’t made eagle all year, and this would be the most perfect time. When it was my turn to putt, all I had on my mind was “don’t leave it short” I’m glad it hit the hole because it would’ve been 5-6’ past 😂. Dead center, hit the back of the cup and dropped for an eagle 3!! 

Next up is my favorite, also during that same tournament, best shot  

Hole #17. Downhill tee shot with an uphill approach shot. Pulled my tee shot way left, get to my ball and wouldn’t you know it, tree hooked 😔. My playing partner said “Better try and save bogey here”. Little did he know I had been working on a shot for just an occasion. I told him “5-1 I make par, 10-1 I make birdie” He said “I’ll give ya 20-1 on birdie”. So I pulled the 7 iron out, took a couple of practice swings and said watch this. I hit a good 50yd hook around a tree 60-70’ uphill. I took off running so I could see, it hit just shot with a big hop forward. I figured it was good, but once I got to the green it was only 4’ from the hole. The whole time I’m laughing at my buddy for taking that bet, and then he said “You still gotta putt it”. After pulling off the shot that I called, I knew there was no way I could miss, and I didn’t!!

So there you have it. My best shot and my best hole, in back to back days, during a tournament that won me a hybrid 😎

I did this on the website and not the app. I can’t figure out how to post the pictures where I want them. Sorry 🤷‍♂️ I don’t need a bunch of gifs or pics, just a great story, or 2 😁

AED5CBF7-D5D8-40E9-A9D5-932856E2EBF7.jpeg

406DD238-68E8-41B3-98A3-C80C9EBEE659.png

CobraConnectChallenge3

One of the new features Cobra has added this year is a wider sole area with a raised portion to minimize turf interaction and lower the CG. I had to read up in order to understand what Cobra was doing.20190609_073104-01.jpeg
My question is how are you guys finding the F9 to perform out of the rough? Are you having more problems than normal with twisting or loss of distance?

Great job during the pre-chatter to all of you, it's been a fun read.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

To short answer you, no. I have not seen a loss of distance or twisting with the new clubs. But you have to remember I gamed SGI irons before these, so maybe it would be different for someone who didn’t.(?)

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

CobraConnectChallenge3

Did y'all really think you could get away from me just by changing threads?!? Ha, it's not that easy!

Seriously, nice Stage 1 Team 153, the bar is set high for everyone else. 

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

To short answer you, no. I have not seen a loss of distance or twisting with the new clubs. But you have to remember I gamed SGI irons before these, so maybe it would be different for someone who didn’t.(?)

Thanks for the feedback! That hump on the soles was just something that jumped out at me the first time I saw them.

Great stage 1, those photos are great and love the fact you went with the yellow. Those F9 drivers are .

5 hours ago, robertson153 said:

Ladies and gentlemen it’s finally here!! The Cobra Connect Challenge 3 has officially kicked off 🏌🏻‍♂️.

IMG_0384.JPG

It’s been a late spring here in central Kentucky, why is that relevant, my home course has Bermuda fairways which doesn’t become “playable” until late May early June. This year it’s the first week of June and they’re still not very good. Hopefully in the next few weeks they start filling in nice, hate to hit the new clubs off dirt.

I’ve only been seriously playing the game for around 3 years. My swing and game in general are definitely a work in progress. I swing hard, hit it a long way, but generally don’t know where it’s gonna end up. The added distance didn’t really peak my interest in the Cobras, it was the promise of forgiveness. Obviously, like everyone else on this great forum, I’m in love with this game, well, more like a love hate relationship emoji23.png. So far this year I’ve shot 79, all the way to 93 emoji51.png. I guess you could call me a little inconsistent.

My bag, before the Cobras, consist of Epic Flash driver, Adams 3 wood and 4 hybrid, Nike VrS forged 4-G, Callaway Mack Daddy forged 56* and 60* and my Scotty Cameron Circa 62. All my clubs were picked up used mostly off eBay.

IMG_0347.JPG

This is what Arccos said my handicap should be after 7-8 rounds. I don’t really understand it all because I shot 3 of my lowest scores ever during that period (18 hole 79, 18 hole 80, 9 hole 37). So not sure how all of that is calculated 🤷‍♂️. But, I guess you can say it worked out, I can’t do anything but go up from here. We’ll see if after several rounds this Arccos levels out and becomes more accurate.

IMG_0202.JPG

This is my first swing with the HRZDUS Smoke 6.5 shaft (which I love). IMG_0367.JPG The first couple of shafts felt terrible, can’t remember what they were. Apparently they caused me to keep hitting them off the heel, didn’t realize how important shafts are until that moment.

My swing speed with 7 iron during my fitting was 93mph and driver averaged 108, got one up to 113 (ended up being a big hook). My go to 150yd club is my PW, can always count on that trusty PW. I’ve always had a high ball flight throughout the entire bag, with the Cobras it’s no different. My typical miss is when I get lazy and start swaying instead of turning and dead pull it (left for me). If I had one strength it would have to be my distance. My entire game depends on how I’m driving the ball that day. If it’s bad, my entire game suffers, and if it’s good, I can shoot high 70s to low 80s. Mid 80s is my average with the occasional upper 80s low 90s. Official handicap at this moment is 12.2. I’m hoping the hype surrounding the F9s with “ultra forgiveness” is just what the doctor ordered.

My first visual impression of the new clubs were just so so. Then once the fitter fixed me up with the right shaft, it took 3 tries, they started looking better. We decided to go with KBS Tour Flight 120 stiff in 4i-58*. IMG_0365.JPG With that combo it produced a nice mid-high ball flight with a great spin rate. It was my first ever fitting, so I can’t really say much about that, other than it was better than expected. The guy I had at Golf Headquaters in Louisville KY was very informative and seemed to want to help. Even after I said I wasn’t going to buy from them, they still were very helpful (maybe it was the MGS name drop).

IMG_0293.JPG

You can see how thick the top line is on this 4 iron, and how the “speedback” sticks out at address. But once I hit it, none of that mattered.

Cobra says the F9s are made for mid cappers with high SS, so that’s a check and check. Claims of low center of gravity are supposed to help keep the face square through impact. With the long irons there’s a tungsten weight in the heel and toe IMG_0395.JPG that seemed to help me launch the ball high and straight. So maybe all the hype isn’t all BS, maybe some of it is actually true.

I have had my Cobra F9s for about 3-4 weeks, had several range sessions (8-10) with around 8-10 full rounds. I’m still trying to figure out some of the clubs, mostly long irons. With the last lesson I had, the guy made a couple of tweaks to my grip and transition, now I’m playing a high fade. Which is fine by me, if I can depend on it.

For this set to become my gamers they need to be consistently long, straight, and appeasing to my eye. So far I’m loving the yellow. IMG_0389.JPG Wether they will or not is going to be an 8 week adventure that all of you get to take with me. So might as well jump on board with Team 153 and join me in the victory circle.

If anyone has any questions, something you’re wanting to see, or want me to try something, just ask it in this thread or PM me. Stay tuned for the biggest testing/review of the year!!

Great intro. That is one sweet looking setup. I am not a fan of yellow but honestly they pop and look 🔥🔥.

Is ball flight higher with Cobra’s than previous set? Curious if about the lower CG affecting this. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

6 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

One of the new features Cobra has added this year is a wider sole area with a raised portion to minimize turf interaction and lower the CG. I had to read up in order to understand what Cobra was doing.20190609_073104-01.jpeg
My question is how are you guys finding the F9 to perform out of the rough? Are you having more problems than normal with twisting or loss of distance?

I actually did have a shot today from the rough where I thought I caught it well, but it was about 30 yards short of the green, low and left. Dead straight though. That being said, given my skill level, its hard to blame the club for something like that...

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Great intro. That is one sweet looking setup. I am not a fan of yellow but honestly they pop and look .
Is ball flight higher with Cobra’s than previous set? Curious if about the lower CG affecting this. 

I’m loving the yellow because its an attention grabber, plus the sound of the driver. During my fitting we had to go to the 120 tour flights to get my ball up. The other shafts wouldn’t let me elevate the ball. Like I said in my intro I’ve always been a high ball hitter. The Cobras are no exception.

CobraConnectChallenge3

giphy.gif

FINALLY! 

@bardle your intro really resonates with my game, I had to make sure that wasn't something I posted 😂.  With that, how are you adjusting from a traditional set of iron lengths to the one lengths?

@robertson153  the gray on that bag looks absolutely stunning.  I think Arccos might have been a little drunk.  28.8 handicap??

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

@bardle great intro. Glad someone had the cojones to go with one length 🤣. Will be interesting to follow to see if you improve ball striking. Also with only playing a short time your game is is pretty solid. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

dwight.gif.692f8c16ecd551baaf4dba20225fac05.gif

Its Finallyyyyyy Timeeeee!!!!!

Welcome everyone! The first thing I want to do it is thank MGS and Cobra for letting me be a part of this incredible challenge. Being a high handicapper, I wasn’t sure I’d get an opportunity like this but I know there others out there like me, so I’m hoping I can be of service to you.

MVIMG_20190506_174353.jpg.7d87dfaf2f4faa632022c207eeb52383.jpg.404cf370f9148ba3779f0d5dbc938336.jpgMy name is Bradley, I’m 29 and I live just north of Atlanta. I’m married and we have two pups, one of which is my profile pic, and we have a 7 month old little girl who is my pride and joy.

Warning: Adorable kid pic incoming:

MVIMG_20190603_122047.thumb.jpg.99d391896796338e5ba82bba8cc7ddea.thumb.jpg.e7355fa790f33587eb1fe1b0b759d569.jpg

I’ve been golfing a year and a half or so now. My first round ever was at my in-laws Thanksgiving “Turkey Open” family scramble where I played for fun with my brother-in-law and father-in-law. It was a blast, I was terrible, but I had so much fun that I’ve never looked back.

Here are my current gamer clubs:

Driver: Cobra F7 - Aldila 2KNV Stiff shaft

Irons: Taylormade Rocketbladez Stiff 4-PW

Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 52º / 56º / 60º

So hows my golf game?

Yeah it’s okay, I try to not be too hard on myself being pretty new to the game but I am a perfectionist and I hate being bad at anything.

I recently joined a club that is well known to be the hardest course in the immediate area. This was intentional because I want to be better at the game. I play the blues which sit at a 72.8 / 136 and 6,600 yards long. It’s probably way too tough for me. My first round I shot a 113, since then I’ve come back down and currently my average score is around a 102. I have yet to break 100 at my new course in a full 18 hole round. That being said its teaching me the premium of keeping the ball in play as the rough is extremely punishing on most holes and it forces me to play shots I never would have before.

Here’s my baseline stats with my pre-cobra gamers.

baseline.png.6ce5535f6cc0fd46cb727e09287dbe14.png.3fe61edb03545c1921170dd287dab0f0.png

I am the epitome of the high handicapper golfer, inconsistent ball striking with some good shots sprinkled in. I 3 putt sometimes, sometimes I don’t. I hit a power slice when my Driver isn't working, but overall the biggest problem with my golf game is inconsistency with my irons. Pretty standard stuff and if you’re over an 18 handicap everything I am saying here probably resonates with you.

Some more details:

driver.png.0dcbe6f2c6a9d0e3b4fb37064307413f.png.428d5d52ea214f1c4c41dc3906e5ec40.png

Driving wise, you can see my average dispersion is only 20 yards, but I have a big time two way miss, I’ve been holding back on the tee lately in an effort to hit fairways more and lose less balls. The problem is that gives me a 4 or 5 iron into alot of the greens. Here’s my usage chart on my clubs from arccos:

usage.png.39e5ca10993595f8fb7fee64298da01c.png.323013c2007f39150db37d935d9514f2.png

You can see that leaving myself short off the tee means my 4 and 5 iron are used more than anything else. I almost never am in range to use a scoring club to get to the green reliably. Because of this, my approach stats show what I already know is the truth, I'm short alot...

approach.png.8d9fb5c29975e39595ae43b197e50c78.png.89552434f036ea631960f564d20f98a3.png

Short, short, short. Left and right aren’t nearly the issue here. Its thinning and chunking long irons that cause all the problems. As you can see a lot of my approach shots are 30 yards or more short of the green, which means I’m constantly hitting short pitches into the green and trying to save par. With my handicap I don’t mind missing greens, I expect it,  the real problem is the distance I’m leaving everything short. It makes chipping or pitching anything close very difficult.

chipping.png.54b82c3bede5f589cd09e6733e029ff0.png.1cd4d4922511811cc3bc54e482eac92a.png

The greens I play on are really fast, I know everyone says that, but they are the fastest I have played in my limited time golfing and pitching from 30+ yards often leaves me far away from the pin. If I’m greenside but off the fringe and I can’t putt it, I do fairly well. When I move the slider in, I’m averaging 6 to 8 ft from 15 yards and in on chipping, The problem is that only 11% of my baseline chips are inside 15 yards…

Sand....

GjQHzTdspX5TYQE7vpZY1X3y2wz28csRxHlfLne6_nKIF1iCAIGV2KqRb9_vyeak88-TqX8GnpezVyLS2YbBnTEiaMlAyPnFLBuZIDXsm3fMk44Q2xV2bE-m9AdRHRJXDIUiMb7B

I’m a 22 handicap, the only beach I do well on has a chair and a cooler full of beer on it, not a golf ball. Seriously though, I leave sand shots short primarily, I’m always scared of sending them over the green or thinning them. Most of the time I can get out in one, but I do have the occasional 3-peat to get out of a high lipped trap.

sand.png.121edbe7756de77757546fa801018e4e.png.5605b00a0dfe184b081527ca0af1afba.png

On to The Fun Part

J0JVk1TKNGlhVHhotl_wuiNJulBg3vdHS8bALIWErK1KOJARq2l1QQ_UFin3qtlT5E2M5fYt5Xkq3DKYsox57CeLZjB8wypILHXJxavU25t81t20E0nsCCndo3jKqbm33l900tuI

That was a lot, you guys still with me? I saved the best part for last. First let’s hit the high notes and walk through what my fitting revealed and the clubs I chose:

The Bag:

Driver: F9 9º Degree head, Evenflow White T1100 X Stiff

Woods: 3/4 Wood, Evenflow White T1100 X Stiff

Hybrid: 3 Hybrid, Aldila 2KNV Green X Stiff

Irons: One Length F9’s 4-PW, Modus3 Tour 105’s Stiff

Wedges: King Black Wedges in 50º / 54º / 58º

Bag: Black / Black Stand Bag (I freaking love this thing)

bag2.jpg.0b3866179b1885cc76941ca93e77d0c9.jpg.83641b04f74462e84f144dd924b23573.jpg

Fitting Overview:

So I saw a cobra fitter, without going into too much detail. I swing hard and put a lot of torque  on the butt of my clubs shaft. So he selected shafts for me that basically have no butt end and pretty much demanded that I go with X Stiff in all my woods and hybrids to prevent whipping and increase control.

drivershaft.jpg.ba06646ad72bd4b5ff7b94e312458566.jpg.44aced1243ba830dd6e21075a9a63ce1.jpg

He also suggested that I go with a D4 swing weight on my irons, especially if I was going one length because of my size, he was concerned that I’d get too loose and wouldn’t be able to control the clubs if they weighed in at their stock D0 swing weight. My irons and wedges are also 1 inch longer than standard and the grips are like +4 wraps or something, which is an adjustment, but they do feel a lot better to hold. 

3w.jpg.a7eafd2934ce7250b5208542fded0039.jpg.59f2eccfa8243f8f44b1a50357bd80e8.jpg

I also went with a 3 hybrid and a 3 wood. My 4 iron is typically right around 200 yards. So I need some extra distance to recover from poor tee shots or hit long 2nd shots into par 5’s. So I went with the 3 Hybrid hoping for a 215-235 club and a 3 wood for something just over that, 230 - 260 or so would be great. We have a few tight par 4’s that require a limited tee shot and a little more control than a driver usually gives me. So I’m hoping I can hit those fairways a little more consistently with these clubs.

BUT WHY ONE LENGTHS?!?!?!

I hear all of you screaming, I’m the only one length tester in this crew. Cobra swears these things work. They have a lot of tech in them to make them work. Progressive shaft weighting to make the same shaft work and gapping consistent, Wider soles in the 4-6 irons to help with launch and trajectory on top of all of the standard F9 features like Progressive Hosel lengths, E9 Pwrshell face, etc... You get it. You read everyone else’s intros too.

f9.jpg.39d04438bc5f2517527cb624ae25431a.jpg.537f4a86d168e9053be684dda544fe98.jpg

What you really want to know is do these things work? Can a high handicapper like myself really be more consistent just because all of his irons are the same length. You’ve seen my approach stats, you know I need something to help me. I chose them because I want to eliminate some variables. I think too much as it is on the course. Take away ball position and swing changes due to shaft length and I think I can improve my consistency. I really feel like that is all that’s left in my game to take me from a 20+ index to a mid handicapper.

Whats it gonna take for them to stay?

My old set isn't exactly nice, but one thing I have with them is consistent gapping. My old wedges are great, I hit them well when I get to hit them, My driver might not be the most accurate, but when I have good days with it, I have really really good days.

For the Cobras to hang around, what I really need to see is consistency throughout the bag. I need my driver dispersion to be tighter and preferably limited to a one way miss, I obviously need consistent contact with the One length irons, since thats kind of the point. The wedges have the most to live up too as the XW-1's I reviewed are very good, but the lower lofts have to help with gapping and consistency. It would be nice to be able to use that 58º reliably. I know, thats a lot to ask of the arrow, but I feel like I'm close to being a better golfer and I'm hoping these clubs can help mitigate some bad habits I have and get me shooting the scores that I feel like I should be.

Lets make it rain with questions folks, especially with regards to the One Lengths, I'll do my best to answer everything I can. 

wedge.thumb.jpg.e1c854831b47288caf51ca905fb620a9.jpg.782fe8e0b1f86dd85666c08767a4530b.jpg
drivertop.jpg.8b2ceff0c650a0349987be33f193b34e.jpg.094e13a60d04bad93fa402ed6777f801.jpg
driverback.jpg.92decdb7e1d952cc17707e7ec2b604c2.jpg.738a8b993a887592eb53ec162eacd62b.jpg
Excellent write-up@bardle! I commend you for taking the risk and going with the one lengths, it will be interesting to see how they work for you. I can't wait to follow along and watch that handicap come down.

7 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

In my few rounds I've found that I love the Cobra F9 irons from the rough.  Fairway shots are still up in the air for me (literally and figuratively - they launch very high).

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

42 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

In my few rounds I've found that I love the Cobra F9 irons from the rough.  Fairway shots are still up in the air for me (literally and figuratively - they launch very high).

Interesting, considering 90% of my approach shots come from the rough, that may actually be good for me. 

@bardle, I'll be watching your review closely. I'm so very intrigued by the ONE lengths. 

Regards,

Team GB13

Wilson Staff C300 9.0* Fujikura Pro 58 stiff

Callaway Rogue 3W Mitsubishi Diamana D+ LTD 80 stiff

Mizuno MP-18 MMC FLI-HI 2 iron UST Mamiya Recoil 95 stiff

Ping I200's 4-W Aerotech Steelfiber I110 CW stiff

Ping Glide 52* and 58* stiff

Bettinardi Studio Stock #38 Armlock

1 hour ago, THEZIPR23 said:

@bardle great intro. Glad someone had the cojones to go with one length 🤣. Will be interesting to follow to see if you improve ball striking. Also with only playing a short time your game is is pretty solid. 

So you're going to reward my bravery with a vote I assume? It's only fair. 😎

RH:

#cobraconnect19

2 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

giphy.gif

FINALLY! 

@bardle your intro really resonates with my game, I had to make sure that wasn't something I posted 😂.  With that, how are you adjusting from a traditional set of iron lengths to the one lengths?

@robertson153  the gray on that bag looks absolutely stunning.  I think Arccos might have been a little drunk.  28.8 handicap??

Also. Since I'm basically you. You should feel compelled to vote for yourself. I mean me. Or is it you? 😉 Don't fight it.

Team Bardle is accepting new members for this one time low price of a vote for yours truly. 

RH:

#cobraconnect19

Also. Since I'm basically you. You should feel compelled to vote for yourself. I mean me. Or is it you? Don't fight it.
Team Bardle is accepting new members for this one time low price of a vote for yours truly. 
You're definitely working toward stacking the deck with the cute kid picture.

6 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

You're definitely working toward stacking the deck with the cute kid picture.

So my plan is working... Mwahaha

RH:

#cobraconnect19

22 minutes ago, bardle said:

Also. Since I'm basically you. You should feel compelled to vote for yourself. I mean me. Or is it you? 😉 Don't fight it.

That is tempting and the thought crossed my mind.  But I tend to be an informed voter, so we'll see what happens after all of the competitors drop their lines. 

I do appreciate the hustle, but you we're hurt that you didn't mention you are a member of the esteemed Hard Rock Challenge HOF.  Speaking of which, you have exactly 3 weeks left to defend your title 😉

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO