Jump to content
GolfSpy STUDque

If you're trying to catch up, the first post in this thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Recommended Posts

Just now, Wedgie said:

 


I don’t want to make this thread about me...it’s about Bardle.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

 

Right, 🙄 I think you and I have the most and second most posts in this thread. But yeah, it's about the competitors. Ha! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Right, I think you and I have the most and second most posts in this thread. But yeah, it's about the competitors. Ha! 


In fairness the real action hasn’t even started yet. I’m ready to see on the course action.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

 


In fairness the real action hasn’t even started yet. I’m ready to see on the course action.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

 

Yeah, see the "anointed 5" need us to push them along. Otherwise they might give up. 

Edited by GB13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder if any of them miss their old clubs.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I wonder if any of them miss their old clubs.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

If they do, I know someone who might want some new Cobras... 🤔🤔🤔

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
If they do, I know someone who might want some new Cobras...


I think the Launchers are my destiny. I’ve sold four sets at my club to the old guys I play with. I’ve also been moving 4 more yard tees to these guys.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

 


I think the Launchers are my destiny. I’ve sold four sets at my club to the old guys I play with. I’ve also been moving 4 more yard tees to these guys.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

 

When did you buy stock in Cleveland? 

I'm pretty content with my bag, but I do have a weakness for new shiny equipment. 😬

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
When did you buy stock in Cleveland? 
I'm pretty content with my bag, but I do have a weakness for new shiny equipment.


Honestly these guys see my swing and think my results must be because of the clubs. Haha. I let them hit them and they really help some of them get the ball in the air. That being said I am still tempted by one lengths for my 7 or 8 thru wedges. I already know I can’t hit 5 and 6 very well.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Yeah I thought about the one lengths but was too much of a coward to go for it 🤪😁

Ahem ummmm

you can make up for it. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can I ask a quick question.

I realize that the answer to my question would be to go through 13 pages of posts, but......

Where are you guys at with this challenge? Club's in hand and testing? Or still smack talking each other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

Can I ask a quick question.

I realize that the answer to my question would be to go through 13 pages of posts, but......

Where are you guys at with this challenge? Club's in hand and testing? Or still smack talking each other?

Har, we are playing now and week two will be our first "club" week 😁😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, bardle said:

Sunk 3 of our teams 4 birdie putts with the new stick. One of which was a 25 footer.... You Bucky fans sure you don't want to jump ship now? Before it's too late? 

Maybe they should all be jumping over to me, check out the consistency 😁😎

Screenshot_20190614-204339.png

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, GB13 said:

Right, 🙄 I think you and I have the most and second most posts in this thread. But yeah, it's about the competitors. Ha! 

 

5 hours ago, Wedgie said:

 


In fairness the real action hasn’t even started yet. I’m ready to see on the course action.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

 

Did you two get carried away in here?

Wedgie, do you really think we are going to admit that we're missing our current gamers this early? We have so many rounds to play, so many challenges to win, so many burns to deliver...😁😎

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Maybe they should all be jumping over to me, check out the consistency 😁😎

Screenshot_20190614-204339.png

Uhhhh YEAH that's not too shabby!!

For you and the other contestants in the challenge - any early frontrunners for "favorite" Cobra club in the bag yet? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Har in the Hat said:

Can I ask a quick question.

I realize that the answer to my question would be to go through 13 pages of posts, but......

Where are you guys at with this challenge? Club's in hand and testing? Or still smack talking each other?

The first post in the thread will always tell you where we stand. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, GolfSpy STUDque said:

The first post in the thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Yes. My first thought as soon as I woke up.

I'm getting to old to multitask.

Thanks Stud

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wedgie said:

I wonder if any of them miss their old clubs.


Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I miss my old driver. I think it's a comfort thing. I just can't seem to get any confidence off the tee with the new one. Everytime I do well on the range I get on the course and spray it into the trees. 

With my old driver I was like 60% fairways at least. 

I may be overswinging a bit still to compensate for the heavier shaft. Whatever it is, it sucks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Ahem ummmm

you can make up for it. 

That Haka is not bad but try these two...

Why would I ever try to do a Haka when we have these guys to do it for us? Besides the Haka is sacred to NZ and I would never disrespect it with my total lack of ability and middle aged white guyness. I know it would be hilarious but I would injure myself trying and that would ruin the challenge. So I'm sorry but my hands are tied....

🤣😂😁😎

Edited by Nunfa0
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Uhhhh YEAH that's not too shabby!!

For you and the other contestants in the challenge - any early frontrunners for "favorite" Cobra club in the bag yet? 

Well.... the driver is nice, the wedges are sexy, the three wood flies nice, the hybrid is a surprise and have I mentioned the irons....

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, bardle said:

I miss my old driver. I think it's a comfort thing. I just can't seem to get any confidence off the tee with the new one. Everytime I do well on the range I get on the course and spray it into the trees. 

With my old driver I was like 60% fairways at least. 

I may be overswinging a bit still to compensate for the heavier shaft. Whatever it is, it sucks.

Sounds like a mental block, I have suffered the same one many times. Keep fighting brother, I'm sure it will come right when you need it 😁

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...