Now that all this political BS is over, it’s my time. All the fast talking can’t make up for lack of ability and sheer determination.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Haha 2

This is gonna be a fun week! Looking forward to seeing those stats, it's time to put up or shut up.

Ah who am I kidding, no one in this thread is ever going to shut up 😉

• Haha 5

Alright let's do this. First vacation round in t minus 2 hours. 

• Like 9

20 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Thanks!  To all those who voted for me; you are the reason that MyGolfSpy is such a special place.  To those who voted for others, you're dead to me (kidding!)

It will be interesting to see which of us go conservative off the tee to pad our stats and which of us will stick to hitting bombs and attacking the pin ✋.  I don't plan on changing up my game unless I start out a round 0 for 8 and need a confidence booster shot.

Yeah I'm pretty much driver every tee as well 😁

• Like 4

22 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

The words have been spoken! #teamnunfa0 #hakaforall 

Only if I win the whole challenge.....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

Thanks!  To all those who voted for me; you are the reason that MyGolfSpy is such a special place.  To those who voted for others, you're dead to me (kidding!)

It will be interesting to see which of us go conservative off the tee to pad our stats and which of us will stick to hitting bombs and attacking the pin ✋.  I don't plan on changing up my game unless I start out a round 0 for 8 and need a confidence booster shot.

So that our readers are aware. It's important to note that distance is factored in as well. So we can't just hit a gap wedge off of every tee and go 100% and get a win. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bardle said:

So that our readers are aware. It's important to note that distance is factored in as well. So we can't just hit a gap wedge off of every tee and go 100% and get a win. 

Very good point @bardle, but none of us are here to throw 100 yard darts, we're all about the big stick and launching bombs!! 🏌️🚀💥😁😎

• Like 3

Congrats @Bucky_CC on the win this week. I'm looking forward to seeing how you guys do hitting the accurate bombs off the tee. How many of you are going to go big on all the driveable holes and not club down to 3 wood or hybrid? Good luck guys!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

I'm really loving my 5 iron off the tee right now. So my debate this week is going to be driver vs. 5 iron.

Because that driver is pretty dang slick off the tee as well. Can't wait to share my thoughts with you all.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, palvord said:

I'm really loving my 5 iron off the tee right now. So my debate this week is going to be driver vs. 5 iron.

Because that driver is pretty dang slick off the tee as well. Can't wait to share my thoughts with you all.

Decisions, decisions, decisions.

What's the debate?  We want to hear about the big stick, not a 5 iron.  Go big or go home!

The competitors will also be sharing a 100-word review this week of the driver now that they're putting it to a trial by fire

• Like 6

10 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

What's the debate?  We want to hear about the big stick, not a 5 iron.  Go big or go home!

The competitors will also be sharing a 100-word review this week of the driver now that they're putting it to a trial by fire

I refer you to my current statistics:
image.png.dd4158f2113d2a48c36c97b6a0be0f24.png

image.png.4e44762e488eb54eec426ca0ccb59628.png

This is an accuracy off the tee challenge while we happen to be sharing our thoughts on the driver. 

• Like 2

I refer you to my current statistics:
image.png.dd4158f2113d2a48c36c97b6a0be0f24.png

image.png.4e44762e488eb54eec426ca0ccb59628.png
This is an accuracy off the tee challenge while we happen to be sharing our thoughts on the driver. 

Will you also be moving up to the forward tees?
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Just now, Bucky CC said:

Nunfa already has!

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

Indeed, I certainly do make it more special here. 😁

• Like 2

2 hours ago, russtopherb said:

This is gonna be a fun week! Looking forward to seeing those stats, it's time to put up or shut up.

Ah who am I kidding, no one in this thread is ever going to shut up 😉

You are correct. 

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Yeah I'm pretty much driver every tee as well 😁

Poor course management... tsk tsk tsk. 

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Only if I win the whole challenge.....

Damnit, Stud, I'd like to go back and change my vote. 😁You gotta mention these things first, cause I guarantee you would have gotten more votes if you made this promise. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

I'll save that move for a different week.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

@fozcycle has already hit 18 fairways this week with his F8.  What are the rest of you current challengers doing with your lives? GO PLAY GOLF...for the rest of us 🙃

• Like 4

1 minute ago, JohnSmalls said:

@fozcycle has already hit 18 fairways this week with his F8.  What are the rest of you current challengers doing with your lives? GO PLAY GOLF...for the rest of us 🙃

Working, keeping the Mrs. happy, praying to any god that will listen for the rain to stop.

• Like 5