GolfSpy STUDque

If you're trying to catch up, the first post in this thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Ok people, my "redemption" story is up...

• Like 3

I don’t know if y’all have noticed yet but [mention=156]fozcycle[/mention] is kind of a big deal around these parts. Especially when it comes to birdie hunting with Cobras.  The man cannot be stopped! 

Thanks for the kind words, JohnSmall.

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

Ok people, my "redemption" story is up...

Funny how one shot keeps calling us back.  Nice job, @Nunfa0!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I dug through the archives to find my answer for "Best Hole"

I present to you: Emotional Roller Coaster:

Get out there and vote for the caboose!

• Like 5

My story is finally here:

Apologies for the delay everyone. Enjoy. 

• Like 5

Best for last! https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/32002-2019-official-cobraconnect-challenge-3/?do=findComment&comment=546382 Sorry for lack of pics, course has been closed the last 3 days, 4 1/2 inches of rain will do that. I though I would have time to run out just to get some pictures of the holes.

• Like 6

There are a lot of great choices this year.  Things can get pretty boring if it's just the five of us talking so after you're done reading everyone's entry we'd love to hear your feedback!

@bardle   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@Bucky CC   -- Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@Nunfa0   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@palvord   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@robertson153   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

And don't forget Wedgie promised everyone that I would give out free cheese if you vote for me.  I'm just like the Patriots, except when I'm not and Bardle is actually like the Patriots?  I'd be really confused right now if I wasn't stuffed full of cheese.  🧀🍻

• Like 5

I couldn't agree with Bucky more, we're talked out. We've all played with the clubs for well over a month so ask some questions and don't forget to vote 😁😎

• Like 4

Oh and when deciding who to vote for remember this... I can't offer cheese but if I win the whole challenge there will be a haka 😏😁😎

• Like 5

I voted for robertson153 as his story was intriguing and he stepped up to the challenge and performed!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

When this part of the challenge was announced I said to myself (and I know it was me, because it was my voice and I was wearing the same underwear) "self, if one of these bastards gets an eagle, that's who you vote for". So then two of you bugger it up and get an eagle.

I voted for @robertson153 purely because Bucky is on top of the leader board and robertson needs a boost.

@Nunfa0 sorry cuz, but an eagle is an eagle.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, MattF said:

When this part of the challenge was announced I said to myself (and I know it was me, because it was my voice and I was wearing the same underwear) "self, if one of these bastards gets an eagle, that's who you vote for". So then two of you bugger it up and get an eagle.

I voted for @robertson153 purely because Bucky is on top of the leader board and robertson needs a boost.

@Nunfa0 sorry cuz, but an eagle is an eagle.

All good mate, I knew I would need a big bird to feature this week but it just hasn't happened 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

There are a lot of great choices this year.  Things can get pretty boring if it's just the five of us talking so after you're done reading everyone's entry we'd love to hear your feedback!

@bardle   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@Bucky CC   -- Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@Nunfa0   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@palvord   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

@robertson153   --  Week 7 - Best Shot/Hole

And don't forget Wedgie promised everyone that I would give out free cheese if you vote for me.  I'm just like the Patriots, except when I'm not and Bardle is actually like the Patriots?  I'd be really confused right now if I wasn't stuffed full of cheese.  🧀🍻

If, @Bucky CC is like the Patriots, then I am like the Browns after Bernie Kosar and before Baker Mayfield. 

Come vote for the guy with the most potential!

• Like 3

Thanks Matt and Foz For everyone else, VOTE!! Preferably for me, but I won’t be mad if you don’t, some good stories to chose from.

• Like 4

How do the weekly prizes for forum members work? Did I miss who won last weeks?

1 minute ago, KurtActual said:

How do the weekly prizes for forum members work? Did I miss who won last weeks?

Last week, the winner of the prize was the forum member that was on the winning team for the 4 club challenge. @fozcycle

The weekly post from @GolfSpy STUDque (first post in the thread) will let you know the weekly challenge, and how the winner for each week is going to be determined. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, palvord said:

Last week, the winner of the prize was the forum member that was on the winning team for the 4 club challenge. @fozcycle

The weekly post from @GolfSpy STUDque (first post in the thread) will let you know the weekly challenge, and how the winner for each week is going to be determined. 

Ah, I had my weeks confused. I see the YouTube for week 5 that showed the winner.

Thanks @palvord

• Like 2

On 7/23/2019 at 11:30 AM, palvord said:

I present to you: Emotional Roller Coaster:

This hole is beautiful!!  I think extra votes for the photogenic layout!!

• Like 2

But I can show beautiful golf holes too....IMG_20190616_101014.thumb.jpg.0d29d67b0a374200e578ad812cefba8a.jpgpost-74192-0-20026100-1526530435_thumb.jpg

• Like 4

I voted for @palvord not only because he invited me to participate in last week's challenge, and the picture of the green is amazing, but also because skanky birdies and giving the shot right back on the next hole is my specialty.

• Like 4