Alright, My vote is in... @palvord gets it.. @Bucky CC was a close 2nd.. As someone who got BLISTERED by 375yd ( 225 if you take in the exchange rate for Canada) bomb last year I had some strong fellings... For someone who is a mid-handicapper, 170+ over water to a small landing area is a daunting task and he pulled it off nicely..

Well done.. now go finish strong..

you guys are doing a great job..

• Like 9

Posted (edited)

@GolfSpy STUDque, If I win I just want the hat not the.... rest of the prize.. No offense to Puma but..

" Weekly Prize:  This week's lucky winner will bring home a Puma Hat and s*** "

Edited by Reesedw
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

My vote is going to @pavlord for coming through under the pressure of hitting that green surrounded by water.

All of you did a great job and made this a hard decision.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4

After much deliberation, I have decided to cast my vote for @palvord for the following reasons:

1) That green in his story is no joke. Well done!

B) I have also crapped the bed on the hole immediately following a birdie, so I can relate.

III) One of my daughter's favorite indoor shows that she was in was called "Emotional Roller Coaster" and they didn't win, so I'm hoping this "name twin" pulls it out.

• Like 6

My vote goes to @bardle I love stories about breaking barriers and when the realization sets in that a score is no longer out of reach!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Let’s make this interesting.  You guys put on your best sales faces at the very beginning of this competition. Who wants votes now that we are a couple of months into it?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Let’s make this interesting.  You guys put on your best sales faces at the very beginning of this competition. Who wants votes now that we are a couple of months into it?

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long golfing and meme posting career. Skills that make me a nightmare for boring people. If you vote for me now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will give you my most disappointed look. 😁😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

8 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Vote for me!  I've been kissing hands and shaking babies since 1979.  😘🤝🌪️👶

And there will be cheese.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

9 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

Island green.

Birdie.

Enough said.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

I've been your champion before. I can be your champion again. I am you, a high handicapper hellbent on improving. Don't you want to see the underdog pull out a Win? Together we can do this and represent the average golfer. Don't you want to see me break 90? Lets make history together @JohnSmalls. I can't do it without you. 

• Like 7

Everyone else give one shot/story. I gave two stories with one called shot and one awesome hole. Double the fun. I also have been back and forth with Arccos to get my handicap straightened out, now that I did that it cost me some points, I need those back!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 5

@Nunfa0 got my vote this week - partly  because “winter” golf sounds very enticing during this heat wave but mostly because I respect a resilient forward looking attitude in the face of adversity.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Gotta go with @Bucky CC, hitting the big shot with the tourney on the line!

• Like 3

Come on people get voting, only 60 odd have done it so far. Don't you want the chance to win awesome Puma swag?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Come on people get voting, only 60 odd have done it so far. Don't you want the chance to win awesome Puma swag?

I like it.  In my case, I am making you guys sweat it out for one little vote 😁

• Like 3

Had a terrible 9 hole round in my league last night.  Got stuck with a guy that wasn't very good but even worse was S-L-O-W.  It's been a long time since I've seen someone mark an 8 footer, walk all the way to the other side of the hole to take a look, carefully place the alignment line on his ball just right, back off to take a 2nd look, AND take two practice strokes when they are going for a 9 (par 4).  Of course he missed the putt and took a 10.

Everyone has bad holes but you don't need to act like Bryson out there when you are putting for a 9 with absolutely nothing on the line.  Speed it up!

WHAT-DID-THE-SLOTH-SAY-WHEN-HE-WAS-MUGGED-meme.jpg.e19a8230685a86ebc1b29fca09d71232.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

I had to vote for @bardle. As a player with similar (tee ball) struggles, I can totally relate to how hard it is to string together 2-3 good shots consecutively in order to make a hole good, much less an entire round. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

Better odds for me to win the Puma swag 😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, goaliewales14 said:

Better odds for me to win the Puma swag 😎

Excellent point. Close the polls! 

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

It's very quiet in here today, so here are a couple more good holes to wake you up

Screenshot_20190728-115947.png

Screenshot_20190728-120005.png

• Like 5