GolfSpy STUDque

If you're trying to catch up, the first post in this thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

FedEx just arrived.....
file-B9B7DD55-F40C-4899-8FB7-E032720CCE42-17202-0000174C7A0D177A.jpg.b87ba83ae8587ba69ddaa609c2f7747c.jpg

Great Outfit from Puma....Thanks MGS and Thanks Puma....y’all are the best!

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

You’re welcome Foz!! Team Blue Bloods

• Like 3

1 hour ago, palvord said:

It's a scene from the movie, The Sandlot:

That boy is a genius!!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, perseveringgolfer said:

he's not the only one🤔

I was with you, can't remember seeing this movie but I was in my early twenties when it came out so I could have been drunk at the time..🥺😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

23 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

FedEx just arrived.....
file-B9B7DD55-F40C-4899-8FB7-E032720CCE42-17202-0000174C7A0D177A.jpg

It was well deserved Foz, besides we had to make a sacrifice to the golfing gods at some point 😁😎

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

FedEx just arrived.....
file-B9B7DD55-F40C-4899-8FB7-E032720CCE42-17202-0000174C7A0D177A.jpg

Whoa those look good!  Is it just me or are those little lobsters on the shirt?

• Like 1

Arccos support is top notch.  I'm playing a new course on Thursday and noticed they only had one tee box listed on the course download.  I emailed starter@arccos.com with a copy of the course scorecard and a day later they had everything updated.  Tough to beat a company that is that quick to respond!

arccos.JPG.b6b95adf8f5e0ecba5cb35752569706e.JPG

• Like 7

FedEx just arrived.....
file-B9B7DD55-F40C-4899-8FB7-E032720CCE42-17202-0000174C7A0D177A.jpg.b87ba83ae8587ba69ddaa609c2f7747c.jpg

That's a nice looking outfit@fozcycle! Nothing but the best for the Godfather of Cobra.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

I know what you were doing, I was just trying to confuse them 🤪

O man. I was confused. Ha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Whatever happened to [mention=81594]GB13[/mention]?  After the extremely hot start he got in this thread I thought for sure he would end up with about 1,000 more posts than anyone else here.  Should we send out a search party?
955309688_searchparty.jpg.288238a8df565bcc7198f06b95897af7.jpg
I've missed seeing his posts on here, they were always entertaining. But, he's a young man and he might have discovered something else that had his attention.....like Fortnite.

Or maybe he started watching Stranger Things and all of a sudden gotten an interest in all things 80's. He could be watching things like The Goonies, Ghostbusters, Ferris Beuller, and Gremlins.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Maybe he finally found the Muppets...

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

I’m afraid GB13 has falling in the stranglehold of teenage girls. Just saying, when I was that age, I didn’t care one earthly thing about anything but girls. Could be wrong here, but I doubt it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

9 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

Whatever happened to @GB13?  After the extremely hot start he got in this thread I thought for sure he would end up with about 1,000 more posts than anyone else here.  Should we send out a search party?

955309688_searchparty.jpg.288238a8df565bcc7198f06b95897af7.jpg

All the mentions in this thread brought me back to land. I have been lost at sea for a fortnight! 

(Seriously, I miss this thread a lot and would have liked to get an extra 1000 posts, unfortunately, our move has been going less than smoothly, so I’ve been rather busy, but hopefully should be back soon.)

9 hours ago, Wedgie said:

He is home schooled so I guess since he is off for the summer he no longer has the CCC#3 as part of his curriculum.  I'll talk to his mom and see if we can get him back.

😂🤣Oddly enough, part of my curriculum is called CC and I’m doing level 3, so you’re actually closer than you think. 

8 hours ago, palvord said:

He also could have been a normal kid and done something to get grounded. I miss @GB13's banter. 

When you talk to his mom @Wedgie, can you figure out when his penalties are over?

Nope, never been grounded, and never will be. Not because I’m an angel,  I’m just an extremely good liar. 😉😇

8 hours ago, JohnSmalls said:

CCC3 bonus credit:  Where in the world is @GB13?  

^ I bet he is playing golf...like we all should be doing.  Or chasing Wendy Peppercorn.

*Peffercorn.   Who knew, I've had it wrong my entire life.

Can I get the credit? Sadly, no golf for me, my golf clubs are somewhere near Chattanooga, and I’m losing my mind. Peffercorn or Peppercorn???? 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I've missed seeing his posts on here, they were always entertaining. But, he's a young man and he might have discovered something else that had his attention.....like Fortnite.

Or maybe he started watching Stranger Things and all of a sudden gotten an interest in all things 80's. He could be watching things like The Goonies, Ghostbusters, Ferris Beuller, and Gremlins.

What is Fortnite... or Stranger Things? 😂🧐 

Thank you for the kind words though, I miss having fun with y’all, but I’ll be back soon. 

1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

Maybe he finally found the Muppets...

The whats?

1 hour ago, robertson153 said:

I’m afraid GB13 has falling in the stranglehold of teenage girls. Just saying, when I was that age, I didn’t care one earthly thing about anything but girls. Could be wrong here, but I doubt it.

You’re wrong... Err, well, maybe not entirely, but definitely mostly.... somewhat... 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, GB13 said:

All the mentions in this thread brought me back to land. I have been lost at sea for a fortnight! 

(Seriously, I miss this thread a lot and would have liked to get an extra 1000 posts, unfortunately, our move has been going less than smoothly, so I’ve been rather busy, but hopefully should be back soon.)

😂🤣Oddly enough, part of my curriculum is called CC and I’m doing level 3, so you’re actually closer than you think. 

Nope, never been grounded, and never will be. Not because I’m an angel,  I’m just an extremely good liar. 😉😇

Can I get the credit? Sadly, no golf for me, my golf clubs are somewhere near Chattanooga, and I’m losing my mind. Peffercorn or Peppercorn???? 

Annnnnnd we're back to your regularly scheduled programming.  I've always thought it was Peppercorn.   I learned today that I have always been wrong.  Her name was indeed, Peffercorn. 

To put banter aside for a moment, welcome back.  It sounds like you are moving much further than to the other side of town.  I hope it is at least to a warmer climate? 

Back to banter.   Let's all have a moment for your clubs and your mind that is now seemingly lost with them.

• Like 2

Anyway, enough about me, what’s been happening here?

Just now, JohnSmalls said:

Annnnnnd we're back to your regularly scheduled programming.  I've always thought it was Peppercorn.   I learned today that I have always been wrong.  Her name was indeed, Peffercorn. 

To put banter aside for a moment, welcome back.  It sounds like you are moving much further than to the other side of town.  I hope it is at least to a warmer climate? 

Back to banter.   Let's all have a moment for your clubs and your mind that is now seemingly lost with them.

Ahh, Peffercorn, okay. 

Yep, NC from MN, and it’s been a fun move. 🤬🤬 But lets not dwell on that. 

I don’t know if I had much of a mind before, but it’s definitely gone now. I had to play a round with a rented Top Flite driver with two ball dents. (Shot 46-39) It almost killed me... 

• Like 4

Moving is never fun, especially since you guys are making a long distance move, so best of luck to you. Your clubs are actually about thirty minutes down the road from here, and hopefully you'll be reunited with them soon. I'd be going bonkers.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Ahh, Peffercorn, okay. 

I don’t know if I had much of a mind before, but it’s definitely gone now. I had to play a round with a rented Top Flite driver with two ball dents. (Shot 46-39) It almost killed me... 

I wish I could shoot that regularly with my not rented clubs 😂.  Welcome to an almost 12 month golf season.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

I wish I could shoot that regularly with my not rented clubs 😂.  Welcome to an almost 12 month golf season.

That’s the biggest thing I’m excited about being here...better than an almost 3 month golf season. 

Edited by GB13
  • Like 2

35 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Glad to have you back.  I assumed you left us behind to completely dominate the fantasy golf league.

30 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Anyway, enough about me, what’s been happening here?

Not much new the last few weeks.  I'm trying to put this thing away but everyone keeps hanging around.

26 minutes ago, GB13 said:

Ahh, Peffercorn, okay. 

I have to travel to Greensboro, NC a few times each year for work.  It's always a nice break to get out of Wisconsin in January and hear the people in North Carolina complain about the freezing temps when it's 50+ degrees.

• Like 3