GolfSpy STUDque

If you're trying to catch up, the first post in this thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

Whoa those look good!  Is it just me or are those little lobsters on the shirt?

Looks like the Starship Enterprise to me.

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, palvord said:

It's a scene from the movie, The Sandlot:

Paige Spiranac is watching us!!

Screenshot_20190731-173754.png

• Like 5

Checked in on this thread for the first time in a couple of days and it's almost entirely discussion about The Sandlot.

I ain't mad. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, russtopherb said:

Checked in on this thread for the first time in a couple of days and it's almost entirely discussion about The Sandlot.

I ain't mad. 

What can we say, we've been having fun and got distracted 😁

Ok, golf. I have been really enjoying using the 3 wood from the tee. As I have shown it is a rocket!!

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

I was with you, can't remember seeing this movie but I was in my early twenties when it came out so I could have been drunk at the time..🥺😜

What do you mean, at the time...I thought you still were! 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Nunfa0 said:

Ok, golf. I have been really enjoying using the 3 wood from the tee. As I have shown it is a rocket!!

This seemed like kind of a throwaway line but it is 100% true.  If I was forced to give up my driver I honestly wouldn't mind that much as long as I got to keep my 3 wood.  It's amazing off the tee and from the fairway.  It's easily the best 3 wood I've owned in the last 10+ years.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

This seemed like kind of a throwaway line but it is 100% true.  If I was forced to give up my driver I honestly wouldn't mind that much as long as I got to keep my 3 wood.  It's amazing off the tee and from the fairway.  It's easily the best 3 wood I've owned in the last 10+ years.

This thread influenced me to find a Cobra 3-4W of my own. I'll 3rd the comment. I would hands down turn over my driver to keep the 3W.

I'd say 9 out of 10 of my 3 wood shots off the tee are lasers.

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Nunfa0 said:

3 hours ago, Bucky CC said:

3 hours ago, KurtActual said:

This thread influenced me to find a Cobra 3-4W of my own. I'll 3rd the comment. I would hands down turn over my driver to keep the 3W.

I'd say 9 out of 10 of my 3 wood shots off the tee are lasers.

At the start of the challenge, my favorite club was the 5i.  Now my favorite club is the 3w. It launches very easily off the tee or deck and just flat out works.

I am going to be pounding this drum for quite some time, but if you need any new equipment, do not purchase anything without a thorough test of Cobra's lineup.

• Like 4

Alright, I know I have been hit and miss this season.. But I need to know Have any of you Fell in love with a certain club that you thought you'd never change out?? I.E. Driver, Wedges, Irons, Hybrids, Woods... I fell in love with them all last year but for me my hybrids get the most love..

Also I feel you all gained a total of 9.8 strokes on your Hdcp's..

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Reesedw said:

Alright, I know I have been hit and miss this season.. But I need to know Have any of you Fell in love with a certain club that you thought you'd never change out?? I.E. Driver, Wedges, Irons, Hybrids, Woods... I fell in love with them all last year but for me my hybrids get the most love..

I absolutely love the hybrid and that has been a shock for me. The rest of the clubs were pretty much sure bets but I thought hybrid had no chance.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, palvord said:

At the start of the challenge, my favorite club was the 5i.  Now my favorite club is the 3w. It launches very easily off the tee or deck and just flat out works.

I am going to be pounding this drum for quite some time, but if you need any new equipment, do not purchase anything without a thorough test of Cobra's lineup.

I had the F7 3 wood that was great off the deck but I couldn't hit it off the tee. The F9 just works everywhere 😍😎

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

I had the F7 3 wood that was great off the deck but I couldn't hit it off the tee. The F9 just works everywhere 😍😎

Is there a Cobra putter in your future?

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 7/30/2019 at 3:35 PM, fozcycle said:

FedEx just arrived.....
file-B9B7DD55-F40C-4899-8FB7-E032720CCE42-17202-0000174C7A0D177A.jpg

Great Outfit from Puma....Thanks MGS and Thanks Puma....y’all are the best!

#CobraCONNECT using the new F8’s from Cobra

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

As long as we're using obscure '80s references (Wendy Peffercorn)  are those Galaga aliens on that shirt?

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, JohnSmalls said:

Is there a Cobra putter in your future?

If only they made one 😭

• Like 1

19 hours ago, GB13 said:

That’s the biggest thing I’m excited about being here...better than an almost 3 month golf season. 

NC not only has a 12 month golf season but you'll be tripping over great golf courses. That was our last spot before military retirement and settling in Florida. 

(And yes.. I played year round in NC, living east of the Raleigh Durham area)

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, GregB135 said:

NC not only has a 12 month golf season but you'll be tripping over great golf courses. That was our last spot before military retirement and settling in Florida. 

(And yes.. I played year round in NC, living east of the Raleigh Durham area)

Yep, I’m in the western part, and the mountain courses are absolutely beautiful. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Nunfa0 said:

If only they made one 😭

That’d be great, another putter for you to miss with. 🙃😜

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Reesedw said:

Driver, fairway, and hybrids are all rock solid.  Just to be different I'll say the wedges.  I've been a Vokey guy for the last 10+ years and thought I would switch back as soon as the contest was over.  After an initial adjustment period with the Cobra King's they have been every bit as good as the Vokeys.  Add in the black finish with the black shaft and they won't be leaving my bag until the grooves are completely worn out.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, GB13 said:

That’d be great, another putter for you to miss with. 🙃😜

I know but I'd miss with such style 😍🤩

• Like 2

Driver, fairway, and hybrids are all rock solid.  Just to be different I'll say the wedges.  I've been a Vokey guy for the last 10+ years and thought I would switch back as soon as the contest was over.  After an initial adjustment period with the Cobra King's they have been every bit as good as the Vokeys.  Add in the black finish with the black shaft and they won't be leaving my bag until the grooves are completely worn out.
How's the black finish holding up now that you all have had them in the bag for a while? I know the question has been asked before, but they're just so pretty and any excuse to look at them is justified.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1