GolfSpy STUDque

If you're trying to catch up, the first post in this thread will always tell you where we stand. 

Message added by GolfSpy STUDque

You mean this thread.
[/url]  
This is awesome! Now you're forcing me to look back on my Arccos to see if any rounds qualify.
@yungkory how can you think this is not sexy?Cobra-F9-SPEEDBACK-Driver-1.jpeg
It might have something to do with the fact that I grew up in the 80's, but I still like going to the golf shop and just starting at this beauty.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, bardle said:

You mean this thread. 😉

Well played, Sir - the adorable kiddo didn't hurt your chances either.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

This is awesome! Now you're forcing me to look back on my Arccos to see if any rounds qualify.
@yungkory how can you think this is not sexy?Cobra-F9-SPEEDBACK-Driver-1.jpeg
It might have something to do with the fact that I grew up in the 80's, but I still like going to the golf shop and just starting at this beauty.

Image result for barf gif

This, however, has a very MGS esque aesthetic to it:

Image result for f9 avalanche

Would go great if you had MGS headcovers, or the bag. Imagine the sauce if the weight was "Most Wanted Gold" ???

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

Well played, Sir - the adorable kiddo didn't hurt your chances either.

2/2 huh? What more would you ask of me good sir? 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, bardle said:

2/2 huh? What more would you ask of me good sir? 

What's your take on guys in _fake_ mustaches masquerading as "Full Ricky" Fowler?

• Like 3

giphy.gif
This, however, has a very MGS esque aesthetic to it:
18CBRMF9DRVRBLKGRDRV?wid=500&fmt=jpg
Would go great if you had MGS headcovers, or the bag. Imagine the sauce if the weight was "Most Wanted Gold" ???
When I set the avalanche color scheme, all I see is thisRobert-Pattinson-Twilight-Edward-Cullen-01.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, bardle said:

You mean this thread. 😉

A very nice thread, but it would have been even nicer if you had given me credit for coming up with the idea in the first place!  Stealing others ideas and passing them off as your own?  Shame!

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

Great intros all around, fellas - I really can't pick...yet!

We've got @bardle and @robertson153 firing PBs right out of the gate! Time for some shiny new profile badges, you two! Hello... mods... is this thing on?

On the other hand, I have always liked rooting for the underdog... otherwise known as lefties (@Nunfa0 and @palvord).

@Bucky CC legitimately lost me at "wife stole my bag" but this "Full Ricky" talk has my attention. Provided the recent order wasn't for a fake mustache. Because _that_ would be the kind of decision I might _never_ let a person live down.

So there it is Team MGS CCC3 - DLK is a free agent - commence woo.

Also, it's been over 9 hours and no one has created an official P.A.T.T.S. thread?!!

I wonder if that might be the kind of thing that convinces me to mail in my Week 1 ballot early?

I didn't order them from the most glamorous place, but the order has been made.  I already have grey pants and a white belt (I think, it hasn't been used in a few years).

orders.JPG.5460e5441d7d0472cf7923e192ca20ec.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, downlowkey said:

What's your take on guys in _fake_ mustaches masquerading as "Full Ricky" Fowler?

Fake is well...unacceptable. A certain someone claimed to go full Ricky if they win, But I'm in doubt if their self professed "baby face" could actually grow such a thick and luscious trash stache...

If it's cheap tricks your after then you know who to vote for. Otherwise I'll be here. 😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

A very nice thread, but it would have been even nicer if you had given me credit for coming up with the idea in the first place!  Stealing others ideas and passing them off as your own?  Shame!

I credited it to the thread good sir. You are welcome to contribute. I just give the people what they want. 

• Like 4

It took you guys long enough to get this thread spiced up a little. Glad to see you guys are taking this seriously. 

• Like 5

I love those C-Taper Lite shafts.  Been playing them in my 714 AP2s and they just feel so good.
Looking forward to seeing how you think they play with the Cobras! 

First official round with them went very well for the irons. It was a real shock for me when I hit my first shot with them in my fitting. The difference from all of the other shafts was immediately noticed.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, bardle said:
You mean this thread.

[/url]  

Strong move @bardle

• Like 1

First official round with them went very well for the irons. It was a real shock for me when I hit my first shot with them in my fitting. The difference from all of the other shafts was immediately noticed.

Curious, what’s your driver swing speed?

Maybe I should check out the EF white too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fake is well...unacceptable. A certain someone claimed to go full Ricky if they win, But I'm in doubt if their self professed "baby face" could actually grow such a thick and luscious trash stache...
If it's cheap tricks your after then you know who to vote for. Otherwise I'll be here.

Hmm, this from the guy who stole my idea for PATTS and didn’t credit me in the thread. Who’s using cheap tricks?

I kind of feel sad for you. Team Bucky will be above the board all summer long. No cheap tricks, no bending the truth, no weaknesses.
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2019 at 4:58 AM, THEZIPR23 said:

Great intro. That is one sweet looking setup. I am not a fan of yellow but honestly they pop and look 🔥🔥.

Is ball flight higher with Cobra’s than previous set? Curious if about the lower CG affecting this. 

So far the ball flight is about the same but my Mizzys are designed to do the same thing 😁

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bucky CC said:

Hmm, this from the guy who stole my idea for PATTS and didn’t credit me in the thread. Who’s using cheap tricks?

I kind of feel sad for you. Team Bucky will be above the board all summer long. No cheap tricks, no bending the truth, no weaknesses.

This from the ACRONYM police? Without proper punctuation, they simply become words... sometimes rather serendipitously.

noun (plural)

PATTS - (genitive patis, partitive pattis)

1. (chess) stalemate - position where a player has no legal moves, but the king is not mate, resulting in a remis (draw)

Edit - this thread is making me burn crazy, I'm ducking out for the evening

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Bucky CC said:

1 minute ago, downlowkey said:

This from the ACRONYM police? Without proper punctuation, they simply become words... sometimes rather serendipitously.

noun

PATTS - (genitive patis, partitive pattis)

1. (chess) stalemate - position where a player has no legal moves, but the king is not mate, resulting in a remis (draw)

Credit has been rightfully given within the thread. Would like me to add your name to the thread title as well or will that suffice? 

Also you guys voting for Bucky realize it'll be 6 months before you get the "full Rickie"? That stache is gonna take our little friend a minute to grow.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4