Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Tuan N

Minneapolis, MN

Currently using Bushnell Phantom GPS

Greg  Sioux City IA

yes:

I currently use a 1Precision Pro V400 

I use my Apple Watch and The Grint or 18 Birdies for my distances.  I have considered a range finder but they are cost prohibitive at this time.  

Andrew King—Augusta, Ga

Spencer/San Diego

Bushnell Pinseeker 1500 (old school)

Mike, Chicago

I use a Precision Pro Nexus for laser, and a Bushnell Neo Ghost for GPS.

Posted (edited)

Brandon Marusic - Troy, Michigan

I have always relied on eye balling, using things such as 150 markers etc and counting my paces from my nearest marker and on. This allows me to get my most accurate reading without a rangefinder

I have been in the market for a new rangefinder as I am trying to lower my scores and I feel a most accurate reading would help that as I often find myself hitting too far, very possibly due to incorrect yardages.Ex of this would be my last round where i calculated having 205 yards out and i elected to hit a 7 iron and went 15 yards long. This would be very cool to test as I have never used a rangefinder and it would be very interesting to see how accurate this product is and how it would or if it would directly impact my scoring.

Appreciate it MyGolfSpy and Go Tiger! 🙂

giphy.gif

Edited by bmaru99

Mary B.

Baltimore,MD

I have used 2 Leupold models GX3 and GX4, currently using the Bushnell tour V4 jolt. I think a rangefinder is a must on the course

Hi, Craig from Calgary.  I’ve used many devices over the years.  I currently have a Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition Golf Laser Rangefinder which I used for many years, very accurate and easy pick up the pin.  A couple years ago, I won a bushnell V4 , nice size, easy to carry , but trouble picking up pins that don’t have a good reflector.  Also have had a couple models of Sky caddies, and a Bushnell Neo Ghost.  Both do what they advertise but somewhat time consuming on the course, but provide helpful info. Have also tried several different models of lasers that friends have, including slope models and different manufacturers.  Lots of experience with different on cart GPS systems and their shortcomings and usefulness   

Would love to try the Precision Pro and report on my findings.  

Thanks.  

Dave/ Naples, FL

I currently use a Bushnell V3 I purchased approximately 4 months ago and have been underwhelmed with the “Jolt” technology so far. Previously I used a Leupold which served my quite well until it unceremoniously died. Testing the Precision Pro would certainly be a welcome opportunity to test equipment which My Golf Spy has  endorsed. Looking forward to seeing the reviews in the weeks ahead!

EE87AD48-2E21-40DA-9A1B-2C14BCAE5456.jpeg

Colin, Warwick< United Kingdom CV35 8JB

I currently and always have used a selection of aids, old fashioned yardage books, Yardage markers

and A tom Tom 2 golfing GPS, and as you put it< Eyeballing..

Not many are specifically helpful for the hazards which I believe are the biggest reason for my failing

scores, not my axe murderer swing? I play three times a week with a regular four ball who are always

trying out new clubs etc and would love to be able to add this to our list.

Regards Colin

Wes - Oklahoma City.

I currently use the SwingU app and the Shot Scope V2 watch to help with distances and club selection.

Jeff Ave Maria 

Currently use a combination of GPS golf watch and rangefinder for measuring distance.

Garmin G6 and Bushnell Tour Z6...

Jacob P./New Orleans 

7 handicap & play 2 or 3 times a week. 

Currently using a Boblov rangefinder & Golfshot GPS

Lynn Parker - Las Vegas, NV

I currently use a Leupold GX-3i (and in the market for a new one)

I usually eyeball the distance then check with the laser range finder...usually pretty close.

Thanks for the consideration.

Posted (edited)

Lance / Knoxville

I currently use an original Precision Pro NX7 that is several years old. I would love to give the new technology a try and compare the two. I also have a Bushnell V2 but enjoy using the NX7 over the V2 in most cases. 

Thanks for the consideration. 

Edited by Lfox0232

David/Knoxville

Yes

Bushnell Tour v2

James - Stevenage UK

I currently have a Garmin Approach G10 and also a TecTecTec vpro500.  I also have arcoss on my clubs but use this more for shot recording than as a pre shot distance device. 

I have recently started using the vpro and have been comparing it to my playing partners Bushnell V4. So far the distances seem to be accurate and comparable although the pickup and jolt function on the Bushnell is a bonus, the vpro seems to suffer with a little condensation as well which is not the best in the wonderful UK summer that we have been having. 

I did consider the precision pro units when I bought the vpro so would be very interested to see how it compares. 

Thanks