Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Gene D., Des Moines, IA
Had a couple Bushnells, including the V3, but neither worked well---even with new batteries. Now, I am using my friends GPS or the cart GPS.

I would love to test this range finder. I live on a golf course and play 5-6 times a week.

I have a garmin watch Approach S6 and 2 Bushnell.  Neo Ion and Neo xs.

I presently use a Tectectec VPRO500s and also bushnell Pinseeker 1500S

i use daily my Golf Game tracker for my clubs along with their app for course details.

I have , but dont use as much the Golf logic app, but use the Golf Scope app for putting.

I am a 17.3 handicap and also play at other courses and go to Florida for the winter for 5 months.

I am always comparing distances with other players who have GPS or Range finders. amazing the differences.

almost all my games are tracked and logged.  I do love this Tectectec range finder and would love to be able to compare all 3.

thank you for your consideration

Marc Nantel

Erik
Denver, CO
Mixture of Phone app GPS, Sprinkler head numbers, other friend's finders.

Jody, grande prairie, Alberta
Do not use one currently but have been in the market for one

Sent from my SM-N960W using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Richard S./ Pacific Palisades (L.A.), CA

Just purchased the Garmin G80, taking it to the range today and have not used the GPS functionality as of yet.

13 hours ago, GB13 said:

The NX7 is the best rangefinder I've ever used, and the interaction with the company on the forum has been top notch. Good luck to all applicants. 

Michael, Pittsburgh, PA

Currently use a Swami.  Also have a cheap non-brand name rangefinder with slope that is a piece of junk.

David B/ Costa Mesa, California

I currently use a combination of an app (the Grint) using their GPS, a rangefinder, Bushnell Slope edition, and yardage markers / eye balling. For the most part I use the range-finding tools as a way to confirm my eye ball test as I am typically pretty close, however I like to use both the GPS app and the rangefinder itself in conjunction with each other to get the full view and ensure that any errors, be it human or technology based, are accounted for by having them to compare against each other.

David / Boston, MA U.S.A.

Yes, I use Leupold GX-3i2 rangefinder. 

Thank you for the opportunity. 

Keith

Honolulu, HI

Uses friends when I go golfing with him.

Not sure brand but has slope also. He said he spent around 500$ for his.

Bob Walters Thunder Bay Ontario Canada

I use a bushnell ion

I have 65 rounds in this year already as I play every day so lots of rounds left to try the range finder

Jess/Fraser, MI 

use the G80 for distances but finding that golfing with my friends I'm rely more on a true rangefinder for distances 

Garmin G80 but not in love with it 

Jim ; Scottsdale,AZ

I use both GPS and Rangefinder 

Garmin rangefinder, Bushnell Pro Slope 7 Jolt 

robert  rancho cucamonga ca

i currently use the garmin z80

i book way more than 200 rounds a year so reviews come fast and furious

thanks for consideration

Bud-Beaumont

Yes

Bushnell Neo watch

18 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (7)

Anyone that has read or better yet tried one of the previous versions of the Precision Pro rangefinders knows a couple things for sure.   The company is very customer oriented, responding to any manor of questions promptly and efficiently.   It's very first iteration of range finders—nexus- was among the least expensive on the market, but didn't  meet with a huge success.   Enter the NX7 series, and it's award winning performance in Most Wanted testing, and Precision Pro had a winner on it's hand, a very reliable, accurate rangefinder priced in the $200 to $250 range, with many comprable competitors sellingn for $350 to $450.   Precision Pro held it's own in the land of the established icon brands. 

So with a product firmly entrenched in the value category, Precision Pro is introducing the next level of rangefinder for company.  The NX9 offers an HD display to an already quality product.   To find out all the tech behind it, you can read The First Look articles published earlier this spring Precision Pro Nx9 First Look

So  we are offering seven US or members from anywhere in the world, the chance to test/review and keep a NX9 HD rangefinder.  Golfspy_MPR  will  be riding shotgun along with the testers on this as you, write a very through review for the forum, and provide ongoing thoughts during the review period in the review thread. 

How To Apply

Please provide the following information in a separate post----DO NOT  QUOTE or COPY THIS POST!

First Name/City of Residence.

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!

If you use a device what model and brand

We'll be selecting the testers next week.  Be sure to check back and see if you've been selected. 

NX9HD Range finder Pic.png

Tera

Honolulu,Hi

Uses friends always holds with him.

Not sure brand but has slope and he says he spent 500$ on it.