Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Our Sponsors

Jim-Middletown, NY

I currently use the Bushnell V2 purchased during the war of 1812. 

Would like to update into the 21st century. Old dogs need new tricks.

James F. - Calgary, Alberta

I use a Garmin Vivoactive GPS watch and Game Golf

Peter/Millville

I use a GPS app from my phone and eyeballing. The app is helpful but doesn't give precise distance with slope which can be the difference between par and birdie.

The name of the app is golfpad GPS.

Thank you for this opportunity.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bill; Cary, NC

I use a rangefinder along with a Garmin watch

Bushnell Tour X 

I play ~ 150 rounds/year

Matt\Breese IL

I don't have a range finder, I used a combination of the yardage markers and a GPS app, usually 18 Birdies.

19 hours ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Testers Wanted (7)

Anyone that has read or better yet tried one of the previous versions of the Precision Pro rangefinders knows a couple things for sure.   The company is very customer oriented, responding to any manor of questions promptly and efficiently.   It's very first iteration of range finders—nexus- was among the least expensive on the market, but didn't  meet with a huge success.   Enter the NX7 series, and it's award winning performance in Most Wanted testing, and Precision Pro had a winner on it's hand, a very reliable, accurate rangefinder priced in the $200 to $250 range, with many comprable competitors sellingn for $350 to $450.   Precision Pro held it's own in the land of the established icon brands. 

So with a product firmly entrenched in the value category, Precision Pro is introducing the next level of rangefinder for company.  The NX9 offers an HD display to an already quality product.   To find out all the tech behind it, you can read The First Look articles published earlier this spring Precision Pro Nx9 First Look

So  we are offering seven US or members from anywhere in the world, the chance to test/review and keep a NX9 HD rangefinder.  Golfspy_MPR  will  be riding shotgun along with the testers on this as you, write a very through review for the forum, and provide ongoing thoughts during the review period in the review thread. 

How To Apply

Please provide the following information in a separate post----DO NOT  QUOTE or COPY THIS POST!

First Name/City of Residence.

Do you currently use a rangefinder or GPS for distance measuring or rely on good old eyeballing!

If you use a device what model and brand

We'll be selecting the testers next week.  Be sure to check back and see if you've been selected. 

NX9HD Range finder Pic.png

Marc..West Kelowna BC

Bushnell V4

Brett/ Valparaiso, IN

Currently using a bushnell pro x2.

The pro x2 is nice because as a collegiate player, I can use the slope for practice rounds and switch to non-slope for tournament rounds. 

Mark - Peoria Az.

At present I use the Precision  NX7 Pro, which I bought via Golf Spy's recommendation.

I used to own the Bushnell's 4 tour, but purchased the NX7 after reading about it on the forums with Golf Spy.

Would love to test the newest version from PRECISIONPRO.

Ryan - Rocklin, CA

Sometimes use an old Bushnell, or GPS if it's not working (which is often)

Andrew Ebner

Allentown, PA

Currently use my Garmin S2 approach GPS watch. 

Thanks for consideration 

Mark/ Hopkins, MN 

Combination of cheap rangefinder (aim the pin on graph lines), tee boxes, sprinkler heads, sight-line, and experience. 

As a sixty year old guy, with more time than money, knowing where and how far to hit a ball is the difference between enjoying the game and blind effort, hope, and frustration.  

I use a 10.5 degree driver (used on open tee shots only),  a 13.5 degree 3 wood (more accurate tee balls), 16.5 degree 4 wood (maybe my favorite club ( hit it further than 15/3 wood, lines-up clean, unlike any 5 wood), and 19 degree  hybrid.  Where the ball lands using these clubs determine if and how I find greens.  I can chip an and putt well enough to score when I am able to choose my lay-up and approach game,  with more information and care.  

I am will to do the testing, it could only help me and middling hacker's game.  I need the challenge to get better.  

Thanks, for your consideration. 

Kurt - Grand Rapids, MI

Used to own a range finder that was so bad I sent it back. I'm constantly borrowing a buddy's and would love to test this one.

Time to get my own!