Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Our Sponsors

Hey There! 

Mark form Los Angeles, CA

Not at the moment. Typically rely on cart GPS, old school walking off sprinkler heads, and in a serious pinch MyRound Golf App - which has been more of distraction than it's worth.

Steve,FL

Currently use a GPS

Garmin S6

Jay - Washington, MI

I use the NX7 Pro and was thinking of upgrading to this new model, but I was a little nervous about doing that after the MGS best rangefinder article came out. Would be very interesting to be able to test it first hand to see if I do think the NX7 pro tops the NX9 HD. Picked or not, I'll be finding my way back to this forum to see what the lucky testers think!

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits

Patch - Portrush, Northern Ireland

currently got a Bushnell V2

Hello Gold Spy, my name is Mark, I live in Ipswich MA and just joined Ipswich CC.  I have an old Bushnell range finder that must be 20 years old, no joke.  This was used for other applications not golf.  It does work but hard to shoot the target.  I mostly pace off sprinkler heads. I play mostly with my son who is 14 years old and getting close to beating the old man straight up. 

This being a new course without a lot of markings a range finder is vital.  Also for my son who just got new irons and needs to dial in his distances. The the equipment and a new 5 inches makes previous information obsolete. 

Since we are new members we are playing several times a week and hit balls almost every day.  The device would be used on the range, practice area and of course on the course.

I look forward to your response and keep up the good work.  

Kenny C.  Murrieta,  Ca

I use the Bushnell Z90 f for over 3 years. 

Kyle / Lansing, MI

I currently do not use a rangefinder, but I was fortunate enough to be able to use one on my golf team. 

However, I do use the 18 Birdies GPS.

Jon
Charleston, SC
Bushnell V2 tour slope edition and Arccos Caddie

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Charleston, SC

HDCP 13.0

• Driver: :taylormade-small:  M6 9* with 65g Stiff Mitsubishi Tensei Red shaft
  • 3 wood: :taylormade-small:  M4 with 60g Atmos red stiff shaft
  • 4-pw irons: :ping-small:  G710 with stiff KBS shafts (MGS Tester '20)
  • Wedges: 52, 56, 60 :titelist-small: SM5 & SM6
  • Putter: 34" :odyssey-small: 2-ball original with superstroke grip
  • :918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX9 HD Pro laser rangefinder (MGS Tester '19)
  • Tracked By: :Arccos:

Patrick, Virginia

Currently use both rangefinder Bushnell Tour v4 and Bushnell NEO watch to double check.

I have and use a Bushnell V4 with slope and found it very useful. Comparing the two would be a great exercise. Where I play there are hilly courses and picking up flagsticks is sometimes challenging. Look forward to being selected as a tester.

Rick