Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Our Sponsors

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Who are the seven forum users that the NX9 has locked on for testing? @FromRightToLeft @Jbmullin @russtopherb @B.Boston @poprocksncoke

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Did you feel that? That small vibration that indicates that the Precision Pro NX9 HD rangefinder has locked on to its target? Who are the seven forum members that th

This is an absolute thrill, I'm excited to get this started! I've never used a laser before, just phone apps and an older Garmin watch I picked up used, so this is going to be a neat experience as a f

Posted Images

Mike Greene - 

I currently use a 9 year old Sonocaddie.

I would like to do some mapping of my home course but my yardage guide is not the tool to use. This opportunity would give me the chance to do my mapping and evaluate the equipment for all. I would love the opportunity to give it a try.

Christopher / Cleveland, OH

I use a Precision Pro Nexus (about three generations old now). It is affordable, accurate and quick. Great no frills rangefinder. Would love to see where the company has gone especially comparing strides with bushnells.

Hi there,

I am a customer of Precisionprogolf already.

Being in Europe, Germany, Precisionpro has little footprint but Amazon does the job.

I like the positioning and customer service. Unbelievably, even here, I got a replacement battery as they offered for US customers.

I am a left handed player, hcp 28, and commute a lot. Hence, I like to play on courses en route. And there is where a rangefinder comes in handy. I would love to extend Mygolfspy into Germsny with s review.

Best,

Henning

Mark Jones

Westhoughton, Greater Manchester UK

Shotscope V2

Always fancied a rangefinder!

M1 driver and hybridsPing i200 ironsPing Glide wedgesPing Ketsch Cadence putterBridgestone B330 RXS balls

Nancy, San Diego

No

a. Ladies Flex/10-12 degrees loft/25"-27" (male equivalent)

b. Adjustable/Ladies Flex (male equivalent)

c. Right-Handed

d. San Diego

e. -18

Robert  Apopka / Orlando

I am using both the NX7 Pro I purchased with my trade in discount direct from Precision Pro and THE Garmin Z80.

The PRO locks faster and the slope is accurate but for playing a new course, everybody knows, that the GPS screen overlay in the viewfinder of the Z80 leaves it in a class of its own. I'm sure the NX9 HD will look better than the digital display of the Z80 as It took some serious gettin' used to. We know the HD locks and displays (allegedly) faster than the Pro and the Pro locks faster than the Z80. What else can we figure out? What about reading greens in HD? Will it tell me if the Beer Cart Girl digs my swing because Beer Cart Girls Rule!

JS/Richmond, VA

Sprinkler heads and yardage markers, plus good old pacing to my ball get's me relatively close

In my :ping-small: Hoofer:

:ping-small: G410 LST 10.5* - Evenflow Black 65 6.0

:ping-small:  Eye 2 Persimmon 3 Wood

:wilson_staff_small:  D7 4-GW, KBS 105

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth 54.12 SS & 58.10 SS

:ping-small:  Zing 2 LW - 60*

:ping-small:  Anser 2

Prent/Pasco

I currently use TECTECTEC Model VPRO500S with good old eyeballing to confirm!

Also use gps SkyDroid app on my cell phone.

Carl Harsch

Medford, Oregon

Curently use rangefinder -- Bushnell Pro X2

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree Alta CB55 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 --- 3 (19 degrees), 4 (22 degrees), and 5 (25 degrees) Atmos shaft R

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX-2 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.  Stock shafts.

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug