Our Sponsors

Harrison - Atlanta, GA

Currently use range finder

Bushnell V4

Driver: TS2 Aldila NV XS

Fairway: 915F 15 degree Tensei  Blue XS

Hybrid: 818 H2 19 degree Tensei White XS

Irons: 718 AP 4 Iron, 718 5-PW

Wedges: SM7 52 Degree 10 Bounce, SM7 56 Degree 12 Bounce, PM Grind 60 Degree 10 Bounce

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Design 1.5

Rangefinder: NX9

Ball: Pro V1X

• Replies 651
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Who are the seven forum users that the NX9 has locked on for testing? @FromRightToLeft @Jbmullin @russtopherb @B.Boston @poprocksncoke

TESTERS ANNOUNCED! Did you feel that? That small vibration that indicates that the Precision Pro NX9 HD rangefinder has locked on to its target? Who are the seven forum members that th

This is an absolute thrill, I'm excited to get this started! I've never used a laser before, just phone apps and an older Garmin watch I picked up used, so this is going to be a neat experience as a f

Posted Images

Scott/Salt Lake City

I use a range finder.

I use Precision NX7 Pro

Callaway Epic SZ 10' 

TM SLDR Driver 14'

TM M2 5 wood 18'

Titleist 4 hybrid 21'

Titleist 5 hybrid 25'

Ping i200 6-PW

TM TP EF 50'

Ping Glide 2.0 54' & 58'

Bettinardi Antidote 

I currently own a Bushnell that I have enjoyed for 5-6 years.  My Bushnell has been excellent, reliable, and accurate.  Sometimes I can eyeball the distance and it is really fun to see how calibrated my eyeball actually is and others in my group enjoy it as well for the same reason.  I would love to test this for the readers and give a head to head between the NXP and the Bushnell.  Thanks for the opportunity and I enjoy being part of the MyGolfSpy nation.

Ray, Kentfield California 

Yes, use a rangefinder all the time, on the course, for practice rounds in tournaments with slope and without during the competition. Also on the range when working on wedges/short irons. 

Leupold GX-4i

Edited by Rayjackson100

Todd / Springfield 

Currently using gps

Android SwingU phone app

:ping-small:  G 10.5* & 14*  R shaft woods

:ping-small:  Eye 2  3-9. R steel shafts

:ping-small:  Zing2 putter

:titelist-small:  Volkey 48*, 52* & 56* wedges

Bob in Bee Cave, TX.  I currently use a rangefinder, Bushnell Tour V4.  I use the rangefinder several times on every hole and for almost every shot including tee shots (to determine distance to traps, water, trees, etc.).  I even use them from as close as 10 yards from the pin as I judge how hard to hit my chips/wedges depending on the distance.  I play 3 times a week year around and even use my rangefinder at the range to gauge distances...practice twice a week.  I'll give your rangefinder a great workout...will probably run through a couple of batteries!  

'ello! I'm Willard and I'm a Less Than Perfect Golfer, living in Athens, GA

No rangefinder at the moment. I'm a yardage marker on course, be it sprinkler heads, lines on cart path, stakes, etc., kinda player, because wind, elevation, temperature, wetness and other things go into making a club choice.

I'd love to give one a thorough go, on the hilly courses of N.E. GA. For science sake, of course.

If chosen, I'll endeavor to eloquently wax loquacious. JS. 😉 

If not, thanks for the chance.

Cheers!

Mizuno MP33 irons - Stiff, standard length, 1º flat

Krank Rage head on a Penley Extra Stiff 46" shaft

Right handed

Lawrenceville, GA

12 handicap - but I'm "Workin' on it."