Golfspy_CG2

Testers ANNOUNCED! Precision Pro NX9 HD Rangefinder

Caleb Mann/Charlotte N.C.

Use rangefinders for dialing in wedges and on course play

Currently use a TecTecTec 500...which is in my bag useless due to water damage

Haydn F. - Enola, PA

Currently use the SwingU app for gps distances. No specific range finding device.

Gary in ChattanoogaTN 

I use either a Bushnell Neo Ghost or GolfLogix on my phone.

Paul Rosowski

Stoughton, Wisconsin. 

Bushnell Tour X Rangefinder 

I use a range finder frequently. I like mine but it seems to error when there's changes in elevation, a lot a background objects, or less accurate on cloudy days. 

Love to test this rangefinder.

Let's do it!

PR

Adam/Calgary, AB (Can)

I currently use a range finder and GPS unit to assist with distance measuring and decision making.

I use a budget friendly Golf Buddy LR3

David - Raleigh, NC

I currently use a GPS on my iPhone, SwingU (used to be called SwingXSwing).  I used to use a Skycaddie but switched to the GPS on my phone because it works just as well, is much easier to use and has more features.

Just started our weekly golf league this week (and I play some on the weekends).  Would be great timing if I was chosen to help test because it'll get used every week.  Plus, after having played with friends with range finders a lot recently, I'm ready to add one to my bag.

Ryan - Vancouver, BC, Canada

currently use the Garmin G10 gps. While it’s compact and gives quick measurements, I’d be interested to see how a proper rangefinder would work in terms of its accuracy and ease to measure to other hazards, etc. 

Wayne. North Augusta, South Carolina

I have used the old reliable Bushnell rangefinder for 12 years. I originally sold them in my shop and considered them the best on the market. While times have changed, I just changed the batteries and continued to use old faithful. Many of my friends have the newer ranging devices and I have watched these devices evolve over the years. It would be interesting to compare the old and new and see for myself the differences (if any). 

Thank you for any consideration.

Robert/Meridian, ID.

I do use a rangefinder for most approach shots & par-3's

Bushnell Pro 1600 Tournament Edition

Bryan from Bellingham, MA

I currently use a Leupold GX3i2 and have friends with Bushnell's and one with the NX7 Pro.  I also usually have a GPS app open for front/back blind shot yardages.  I like to have an idea of what I'm shooting at to see if I'm better off missing long vs short and left vs right.  Not that I always pull that off, but it's good to have a plan right! 

- Ben / Crookston

- GPS

- Apple IPhone running the 18 Birdies App (premium membership).

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Cole from Dallas, TX

I don't currently use a range finder, but with eyes like these who needs one?! Probably me. 

Eric, Toronto Canada

currently use 18birdies app, eyes and Bushnell V2 of a friend. Dying to try a Precision Pro. 

Hi,

Greg / Cambridge United Kingdom

I've been using a rangefinder for around 2 years, it's a Never Over T1 (basically a chinese whitelabel cheap range finder that was sold in France for a bit, used to cost 200 euros). I'd really be interested in seeing what the NX9 HD has to offer compared to my cheapo one that I'm hoping will die anyday now (to give me the excuse to buy a new rangefinder)

Rob from Reston, VA.  I currently use a Nikon Cool Shot 20.

Ken

Winnipeg

Swing U app on my phone 

-Brian M, Austin TX

-Bushnell Tour V2 (have access to the Tour V4 and a watch GPS system).  Also use a golf course app on the phone (U Swing)

-Got a new set of irons coming (Miura CB 1008) so it would be a great time to test a new range finder!  Thanks for the consideration.